It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multiple strange objects I saw a few days ago

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 08:36 PM
link   
This was at Daytona beach area, around 9 (first cloud) and 11.30 the later sightings. This was Wednesday evening.

I first noticed what I thought was a fast moving single cloud . I've seen fast moving clouds in my lifetime, and this 'cloud' moved nothing like that.
I took a look at the other clouds, and none of them moved!
This cloud moved artificially, it was deliberate and with purpose.

Then a while later I was gazing up again , and noticed another of those fast moving clouds. Again, none of the other clouds were moving.
It was very quiet evening , weather wise. No wind at all.

I was looking up more now , and noticed two shapes in the sky fast approaching. I looked closer and noticed they were flying next to each other, in a wide backwards V shape (delta?) , they were illuminated (with hazy blue/red/white lights, but this is uncertain as it was so hazy) looked hazy/cloud like again, and at some point faded away just like that .
Then a bright orb was high above me, just yellowish colored non blinking, and stood still a while then that too dissapeared.

Then I saw two more of the same illuminated delta shaped 'craft' fly over. I wanted to film but saw right away the image was black, even though it was pretty light out. So dissapointing. I was blown away, but I'm sure it could have a rational explanation.

I've seen UFO's throughout my life so I'm pretty blaze at this point

Either way, I believe it also could be cloud seeding tech, as the next day the weather turned and was very crappy/cloudy.
Or it could have been birds I suppose, though to me none of the clouds movements looked like birds.

Thoughts?

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ScarletDarkness

A point needs to be made before disclaims jump in with blanket denials because they cannot rationally accept the whole concept of ETs among us.

As over the last 150 years humans have lofted many different aerial vehicles in every shape and manner. From our own experiences, we should have a simple understanding of what other types and kinds may be possible and completely alien. Bear in mind that we are evidently being visited by dozens of different civilizations. Each will have their own, particular craft refined far beyond our simple styles. --Actually, beyond what most of us accept as even possible, namely, oddly-shaped, mass-cancelling devices.

The best example of the "out-of-worldness" of alien craft was demonstrated a few years ago with an airline pilot's video of a UFO that was going the other direction at the same altitude, a mile or two away. At one point the UFO issued a jet black, solid-looking "exhaust" for a considerable distance, perhaps for a mile or two. The black tube was uniform in size, and along its length never gave any characteristics of a changing shape or expanding in size as would a cloud, smoke trail, or contrail.

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: CosmicFocus

A point needs to be made before disclaims jump in with blanket denials because they cannot rationally accept the whole concept of ETs among us

I fully believe we are not alone as a species, but I question whether or not aliens have or are visiting us.
Possibly it could also be from earth , some advanced species from before humans, or some ancient advanced human civilazation,us from the future, etc the possibilities are endless.
I want it to be aliens, I would love it to be aliens, in fact I want aliens to be everywhere around us, still skeptical about it , probably also because the government is pushing the 'aliens are here' agenda nowadays.

Have you seen or met aliens? Send some my way as I'm dying to see some
Do share your experiences.
What makes you believe aliens are among us?
edit on 23-8-2024 by ScarletDarkness because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Back in 2012 I had heard a strange found, like someone banging a lump of wood on a 44 gallon drum.

I was outside and saw a silvery object rise into the sky.

I observed this rise. And as I watched it it transformed into a cloud. This cloud was in the same spot for a few hours, it was tumbling and changing shapes in a cloud way.

It was near a flight path out if Melbourne airport and watching jets reach near the area, it appeared they took slight diversions away from this object.

I was watching other areas of slay, and there were heaps of orbs in the sky at high altitude.

I have plenty of photos of the cloud and orbs, though I do want to share though don’t know how anonymous ly.

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Cavemannick

Just share them here, I don't know your real name and neither do any other readers.
I have yet to see images posted by anyone on the myriad of places they swamp which would be so amazing that someone came knocking.
And if they are that amazing, why not take credit?
Nobody would be interested in a normal person sharing amazing images.
So, for this website's sake, post them.

Please...

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 08:37 AM
link   

There should be many ways to share anonymously.

What I would do: after uploading the original image to a computer, open the image in whichever app normally used, take a screen shot and paste that screen shot into paint then save as i.e. 'cloud1.jpg' file. That way you're not messing with your original and no behind the scenes from the original jpg file are transferred over. It isn't the same as actually opening your original within paint and then 'save as' which I would do if I were trying to stay incognito, I would do the print screen and save as.

But I did find this which I believe is applicable to any image file regardless of the property type:

1. When I open a png file in MS Paint and change something, then press "save" - is the whole original file then overwritten / written again on the hdd platter?

-> Yes

2. When I open a png file in MS Paint and DO NOT change anything, but only press "save" - is the whole original file then overwritten / written again on the hdd platter?

-> Yes

3. How can I see when the file was last written on the hdd platter?

Not modified, but written

-> "Written" implies "modified". Right-click the file while in Explorer, then left-click Properties. Right-clicks are a very powerful method, sadly ignored by many.

answers.microsoft.com...

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Yes please share your pics. That the craft look like clouds must be some tech. Could very well be ours.
They were all silent , didn't hear a thing.

top topics

join