It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Several Dead after Mass Stabbing in Germany - Manhunt Underway

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter2

Even if i sound like a parrot but this happens in nations where many WEF agents were installed in the politics.

Ours is a self admitted WEF goon.

His puppet master is Tony Blair.

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 04:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
Very bad news of course, but seems appropriate it happened at a diversity festival of all places.

Diversity is responsible for a lot of stabbings in Europe over the past decade.

This is like a really, really bad joke, isn´t it?

And i bet there are protests planned right now, by the so called Antifa (i call them "Anti"Fa), Omas gegen Rechts (i think the UK equivalent is Grannies against Nazis), rainbow flag wavers etc. Because they, the "good ones", already know that somebody who is already branded as a Nazi by the "good ones", will say something about what happened. No difference whether totally truthful or not.

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 04:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Even if i sound like a parrot but this happens in nations where many WEF agents were installed in the politics.

Ours is a self admitted WEF goon.

His puppet master is Tony Blair.

There you see what I mean, clear as ice water from a glacial spring.

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Description of the Solingen stabber
According to BILD information, the man who stabbed people in Solingen looks like this:
► male, 20 - 30 years old
► 1.70 - 1.75 meters tall
► southern appearance
► athletic build
► thick, short full beard

First arrest on Saturday morning
As BILD has now learned, there is said to have been an arrest by the SEK in the early hours of Saturday morning. A witness is said to have recognized the alleged perpetrator of the knife attack because she already knew the young man as a suspect from another crime. She called the police.
The SEK is said to have overpowered him in his parents' apartment. According to BILD, the young man was questioned by the police. According to initial investigations, however, he is not the perpetrator.
Link to BILD (German)

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 05:32 AM
link   

What does "southern appearance" indicate ?

Glad the investigation is making some progress.

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: gort69
This is a terrible event......but its happened here, and in the UK and in the US, with guns.

Diversity????

Shall we REALLY talk about it?

The Romans invaded central Europe and England, slaughtered many natives and stayed for 400 years.....400 Years!!

That is LONGER than the British and white eyes have been in North America!!

The Moslem Ottoman Empire invaded Southern/Central Europe and stayed for 600 years, slaughtering and conquering the natives.

So Who is Right?

Should we Native Europeans and your African blacks be where they are? or shoulde EVERYBODY go home?.

My choices are England or Germany.

Do we just dispense with Nations/Cultures/identity etc as humans...and just become citizens of Earth?

Would a North American Wolf be at home in outback Australia? Could he survive? Probably....would he be Home? or a Native?

You. can. not. compare the Romans to the people currently invading our countries.
One brought advanced civilization, innovation and law. The others want to turn it back to the darkest middle ages and erase all advances.

Did people die when they force-advance us?
There sure did, because men back then at least tried to fight invaders. Hat off to those brave men.

However in the end Rome was more advanced than us, had better soldiers and we all got pulled into a more civilised way of life, we still enjoy...well to an extent, because we are now so civilised that we don't even fight back anymore when our countries get taken over, your women get attacked and innocent people get murdered in broad daylight regularly.

Once back in the dark ages I am sure men will become manly again, but at what cost?

Round and round it goes...

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

If I was to belive some ATS posts the victims probably someone from the LGBTQ community were pedos anyway... Sooo...

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: JadedGhost
If only Germany had a second amendment and someone was packing a AR-47, then incident’s like this would never occur.

Just getting the nonsensical responses out of the way, before the thread is flooded with them.

Or they would, only with more people dead because the killers would also have easy access to guns.
Also Germans do have guns, it's not like in the UK where owning a bottle opener is illegal.

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 06:22 AM
link   

When i was younger they used this term for people from turkey, italy, spain etc, who have often black hairs. I think it is the wrong term meanwhile because these problems mostly aren´t caused by people who live here in the third or fourth generation, no matter where they once came from. Meanwhile they should rather say north african appearance or west asian appearance.

Or, tbh, muslim appearance. I hate to say this, i hate to lump everyone together, my own father was a (non-practicing) muslim and i have a lot of "paper-muslim" friends who care as much about religious cults and submissive behavior in front of a fairy-tale figure like i do as a paper-catholic.Not many people here care for religions at all anymore, we have too many problems to deal with and no time for such nonsense. But in 99% of the cases it is a fact that a muslim did it, someone with black hairs, not looking like your neighbor Wolfgang. And meanwhile it happens weekly to daily.

I am a bit afraid of the future here, for the safety for all of my not so german looking friends and colleagues, who are more potato-german than german potatoes with german ancestors are but maybe will be victims from angry potato-germans soon. For all of my potatoe german friends and colleagues because it looks as if they have been released for shooting, sorry, for stabbing and nobody wants to change anything about it.

For myself maybe because my name is not german at all while i am born here (german mother) and look and feel to 100% like a german potato. But with the "right" fascists in power i'm pretty much at a loss because they won't make a difference. Wrong name leads to more investigations finding out my father was not german and in addition to that a muslim... we all know how that ended not long ago for jews, sinti and roma, homos, self-thinking people here. And then i also look like (ok, not the clothes necessarily) and behave like any normal average german. Which also makes me a fair game for the radical muslim stabbers, they don't discriminate either.

Brave New World!

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 06:29 AM
link   
I notice the BBC did a wonderful job covering this horrid story.
They mentioned everything except the word "diversity."

Which is odd,as it is usually their most favorite word.

No description the attacker of course-but that is now normal for the BBC.

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666

originally posted by: JadedGhost
If only Germany had a second amendment and someone was packing a AR-47, then incident’s like this would never occur.

Just getting the nonsensical responses out of the way, before the thread is flooded with them.

Or they would, only with more people dead because the killers would also have easy access to guns.

The killers have easy access to guns simply because they don´t care for the law like most of the germans do. This is Europe, a lot of that stuff is produced here, often in the more eastern nations where a little bit of "baksheesh" is still more the norm than the exception, where the average citizens are "poor enough" and would do quite a lot for a few hundred Euros (sometimes almost a year's income in countries like Romania, for example). We have that ukraine thing cooking and weapons from there are sold and were found, if i remember right, in Sweden. Bazookas, hand grenades, automatic rifles etc, in the hands of the migrant gangs there.

It is not a problem to get cheap and at the same time good firearms of any kind here, as long as you do not obey the laws. And that is where the problem is, 90, 95, maybe 99% of the people here obey the laws when it comes to firearm possession. But somehow there seem to be more and more people who want to prove that you can have the wild west here at home, too. In my life time i never read and heard about that many shootings and killings with firearms as it is since around 15, 20 years, continuously worsening. And the problem isn´t caused by hunters, sport shooters, law abiding people in possession of a firearms license.

edit on 24-8-2024 by DerBeobachter2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 09:53 AM
link   
The authorities believe that a single perpetrator is responsible for the stabbing deaths of three people at a city festival in Solingen on Friday evening. As a police representative explained at the press conference, the victims were a 67-year-old man, a 56-year-old man and a 56-year-old woman. Eight other visitors were injured, four of them seriously. The perpetrator is on the run. It is not yet possible to give a clear description of the perpetrator, as the police have received different statements so far - these must now be used to generate an overall picture.

“Nothing would be more damaging than giving out a description and in the course of the investigation it turns out that the person ultimately has a completely different appearance,” said the police spokesperson.

A 15-year-old was arrested, but according to the public prosecutor's office, he was not the perpetrator. He is accused of failing to report planned crimes, Caspers said. “A previously unknown person is said to have spoken to the teenager shortly before the attack about intentions that would fit the crime.”

According to Düsseldorf police chief Thorsten Fleiß, “extensive searches and investigations” are underway in North Rhine-Westphalia and throughout Germany.
Link (German)

From wherever they suddenly have a 15 year old who allegedly must have spoken to someone shortly beforehand who was probably planning something similar or the same, possibly even the perpetrator. Where does that boy come from all of the sudden, how did they find him in the course of the investigation? Who was that person he spoke too? Was what they talked about really not related to the Solingen case but to a completely other case so they can accuse of him of not reporting a planned crime for the other case?

I am pretty sure the officials know more than they want to tell the public. But this knowledge could potentially shake the population as a german politician once said after a soccer match was canceled due to an alleged bomb threat.

The killer could be everywhere meanwhile, still around the crime scene in his apartment, somewhere else in Germany, for example here in Cologne. He could be in Belgium, in the Netherlands, he could have taken a plane and is now on his way to somewhere else on earth. Another thing that is curious is that they received different descriptions of the perpetrator but are to 100% sure that there was only one killer? While they say that they don't know anything for sure.

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Personally,I think I'd rather get shot with a gun than be stabbed with a knife.

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 10:58 AM
link   
That's where Great Knives are Made.
Hence the Name Solingen Steel.

a reply to: gortex

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 11:03 AM
link   
A report by the Solingen police, of which WELT AM SONNTAG is aware, states: “A witness injured in the crime stated that the unknown suspect was ‘known from Solingen’ and was also a visitor to a local mosque. One witness reported that the suspect had shouted 'Allahu Akbar' during his actions.”
Link (German)

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 12:12 PM
link   

As Mutti lives quietly, even going out to do her own grocery shopping, according to the German media

God forbid anyone in Germany suggest she may bear some responsibility for the current state of social disorder.

Good luck Beo and keep your eyes open.

Cheers
edit on 24-8-2024 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Those darned Bavarians.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Try to cut bread with a gun...

Try and drink soup with a knife

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

As Mutti lives quietly, even going out to do her own grocery shopping, according to the German media

God forbid anyone in Germany suggest she may bear some responsibility for the current state of social disorder.

Good luck Beo and keep your eyes open.

Cheers

Yes, everything that is wrong now started with WEF-Young Global Leader and Davos darling Merkel and her CDU/CSU party who has gone through everything mercilessly. But all the other parties like the SPD were all nice fulfillment tools. Those who were in the opposition then and are in government today make it only worse instead of better, they secure Merkel's legacy, no matter what it costs.

You can´t trust any of the parties anymore, you can only vote for the smallest splinter parties so that the old, established parties don't get any more votes. Small splinter parties who will never get enough votes to harm you because they will never come to power. At least this way you don't make yourself complicit in what is happening here. A sane german voter can never again vote for a CDU/CSU, SPD, Grüne, FDP, Linke. These parties have already lied too much, cheated, acted like we were back in the third reich during the plandemic, are in huge parts corrupt/lobby driven etc.

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: onestonemonkey
I notice the BBC did a wonderful job covering this horrid story.
They mentioned everything except the word "diversity."

Which is odd,as it is usually their most favorite word.

No description the attacker of course-but that is now normal for the BBC.

The media. yours and ours will only do full color photos, date of last bowel movement, family history, known associates, if he's white and Christian.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join