It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Veterans To Turn Their Backs On Starmer At The Cenotaph on Remembrance Sunday

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 11:11 AM
link   
There seems to be a whiff of rebellion amongst the British Military Veterans community as word has it our War Vets are planning their own peaceful protest against Starmer on Remembrance Sunday , word is the plan is for them to turn their backs on Starmer as he lays his wreath

Asking Veterans to turn their backs on Starmer as he lays his wreath at the cenotaph this Remembrance Day is an excellent idea.

I shall absolutely attend the ceremony and will take part in this silent protest at his authoritarian government.
x.com...

I think it's a great idea that would cause Kier Jong Un maximum embarrassment on the World stage and demonstrate how the people who have fought for our freedoms feel about this Far Left Anti-British government taking them away , no doubt there are serving personnel who would like to do the same thing.

Make a stand boys , your Country needs you.

The opinion of British Army War Veteran Paz49.

edit on 23-8-2024 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Under current conditions and policy, do you think they'll be arrested? Yesterday I read that a man in northern Ireland was arrested for looking at the protesting.

They shouldn't have announced their intentions. Now, they could just deny them access to the ceremony, stating something along the lines of disrespecting those that have fallen or some rubbish. You know, the ol' deflect and project tactic so commonly, and abysmally, utilized.

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Oh I do hope so!
I normally tune in for the 11am silence, but this year I'll make an exception!
Erm..... I only hope that this 'heads up' doesn't give the 'authorities' ideas!!!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: VariedcodeSole

Under current conditions and policy, do you think they'll be arrested? Yesterday I read that a man in northern Ireland was arrested for looking at the protesting.

There's nothing anyone can do or any action that can be taken against War Vets turning their backs to the hypocrisy of Starmer laying a wreath for those who fought to save our freedoms by a man who is taking them away.

Being arrested for just being there is now a thing mate , that's how crazy things are here now.

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 12:25 PM
link   
An incident last night in Liverpool , a "Foreigner" rammed his pushbike into some kids , mouthed off then pulled a knife , as he ran after them he fell and stabbed himself... Divine justice.

Billy Moore was on the scene and spoke to a witness who gave him footage of the incident.
Doubt you'll see this on MSM.

This is where we are.

edit on 23-8-2024 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 12:42 PM
link   

They won't. Maybe a few thickos.

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I would pay to see the vets turn their backs on Starmer. He'll probably accuse them of "right-wing thuggery".

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I hope they do frankly. That little lying weasel that is Starmer needs to be shown disdain by everyone. He is a back stabbing, anti British Marxist little jellyfish.

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 04:33 AM
link   
There where some of the national guard that turned there back on Biden on the way to his inauguration. As a way to gauge public support it will provide a measure. It is just a few in the outer ranks, a majority or a near unanimous calling that it is time for Starmer to go?

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 04:59 AM
link   

A grown ass man attacking 14 year old kids.

Im raging, THEY'RE ATTACKING CHILDREN AGAIN.

After the awful events in Southport with the 3 deaths, now we have this.

Damn im so angry, its only a matter of time before theres more child deaths.

Him landing on his own knife isn't nowhere near enough punishment. He should and better be done for attempted murder because the video proves it. He went after the kids.

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: kwaka

It is just a few in the outer ranks, a majority or a near unanimous calling that it is time for Starmer to go?

Starmer's ratings are falling after just 7 weeks in the job , Opinium rate his aproval at -7 down from +19 when he was elected in July , it will be interesting to see how that changes in more recent polling.

Starmers problem is most people who did vote actually voted against the Conservatives not for Kier Starmer's Labour party , he's an unpopular leader of an unpopular party voted for by just 20% of the British population , his government is just a stones throw away from being illegitimate.

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge2

There are some "Pride" events going on today Manchester being one of them , hopefully they pass without incident.

Him landing on his own knife isn't nowhere near enough punishment.

Bloody funny though , as a kid I was taught to never run while holding a knife chummy here exemplifies the reason why that was good advice.

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 05:28 AM
link   

LOL, yep. I was taught that too.

I suppose he ended up lucky the kids weren't older coz he might not be alive today.

Stop the boats, stop the boats, stop the bleedin' boats ffs.

new topics

top topics

join