It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multiple Secret Service Agents Put on Leave Following Trump Assassination Attempt

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Well .. it's a start. The 'special agent in charge' was placed on leave. At the hearings, the people being interviewed refused to give HER name. Protected HER. Another DEI hire? She failed at her job.

Still not good enough. Five agents placed on leave including one on the protection detail. The entire agency needs to be investigated and overhauled. All their DEI practices need to be abolished as well. Footage of the incident shows that those little girls didn't know what they were doing when they took him out to the car to go to the hospital. They were running around not knowing what to do, flipping their hair, playing with sunglasses, adjusting blazers, and they weren't tall enough to protect their charge (Trump).

The fact that the site wasn't secure and that even civilians like us know enough to cover a rooftop in striking distance like that ... sure looks like those people are either idiots OR they let it be open on purpose.

'on leave' isn't good enough. Someone almost died due to incompetence. They should be fired.

Multiple Secret Service Agents Put on Leave Following Trump Assassination Attempt

At least five members of the Secret Service have been placed on administrative leave following the July 13 assassination attempt against former President Trump in Butler, Pennsylvania, Fox News has confirmed.

One member of Trump’s personal protective team and four members of the Secret Service’s Pittsburgh Field Office, including the special agent in charge, have been placed on leave nearly six weeks after the incident.

edit on 8/23/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 10:36 AM
link   
It is a start but TPTB are EXPERTLY slow playing it, hoping it gets lost in other news headlines.

Funny they are blaming the Pittsburgh Field office and nobody in DC

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

'on leave' isn't good enough. Someone almost died due to incompetence. They should be fired.

Actually one person was killed and two were seriously injured beside trump.

www.bbc.com...

There is something janky about that whole incident...had a sandy hook vibe imo.

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Possibly an "investigation" to make sure the focus is away from any possible murder plots, and to ultimately show it wasn't The USSS fault. Hard to trust these self evaluations by govt agencies especially knowing how bad the agencies are infiltrated with implants and covert operators. ☠️

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 11:21 AM
link   

On leave = Distraction.

We've seen this movie many times.

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: lilzazz
Actually one person was killed and two were seriously injured beside trump.

absolutely. I stand corrected.
I was typing faster than I was thinking.
My bad.

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 11:58 AM
link   
It was a planned event meant to facilitate the end of Trump, plain as day.

People were ordered to behave exactly as they did up until it failed, and then the improvisations exposed their complicity.

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Did they put the agent who was on duty and brought her baby to work with her on leave for leaving her post without telling anyone to go into Trump's safe room along with several members of her family for a breast feeding session?

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 03:23 PM
link   

how about a civillian investigation team
instead of the governmint washouts?

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Someone Did Die and it Appears that the SS is a Joke nowdays.
The Whole System needs to be Reworked and gat rid of Incompetent Woke Idiots.
Just because someone is Black Gay etc does not make a person Qualified.
I myself wouldn't want to work for the Secret Service much to Dangerous.
Especially with the Woke Crowd in Charge.
It's Dangerous enough just walking down a street in a Big City.
I feel for Law Enforcement Officers.
They have a Job that they Can't do because of Idiot Woke in Charge.

new topics

top topics

join