It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Flash of Beauty: Paranormal Bigfoot

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Anyone fortunate enough to have Tubi knows it's a treasure trove of films and documentaries. Some dreck for sure, but the nuggets make the prospecting worthwhile. I have 20+ things saved in my queue at any given time.

Just finished one called A Flash of Beauty: Paranormal Bigfoot. Maybe the best documentary of its type I've seen. And I may be biased, because one of the premises is that a lot, if not all, of what is referred to as "supernatural" is all part of the same phenomena. There are some guys from the Skinwalker Ranch show on there but the best guy looks like Ernest T. Bass and speaks very eloquently about dark matter, dark energy, and quantum physics. Not in a way to impress with his knowledge, but in a clear, layman's way to give a possible explanation of the phenomena.

Two thumbs up. I highly recommend watching it if you have Tubi (free), or any service that might be streaming it.

[ETA]

Should've checked. It's also on Amazon Prime and You Tube. Nonetheless, if you don't have Tubi, you should look into it. It is ad supported, but the available content is enormous. There are currently 1,000 documentaries alone on Tubi.
edit on 8/23/2024 by yeahright because: ETA

posted on Aug, 25 2024 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: yeahright

It's well-made and doesn't try and dress things up too much, just straight up people, from all walks, relating their experiences - and the impact of those experiences on them.

It didn't make me a believer, and some of the accounts gave me a twitch here and there but it did raise for me some questions. The real stars of it all though, the locations and landscapes in which these experiences took place - my god, just stunning - it was worth watching for that alone, and it really helped convey the vast, isolation of these places.

Thanks for the recommendation, I appreciated it.

new topics

join