It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

skinny bob alien interrogation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 11:57 PM
link   
So I came across this video, It talks about a filmed interrogation of an alien being they call skinny bob.
I would like to share this with you all and get your opinions on this

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: wrayth
So I came across this video, It talks about a filmed interrogation of an alien being they call skinny bob.
I would like to share this with you all and get your opinions on this
Most opinions I read on youtube comments said it's real. But facts are superior to opinions, and the facts say it's not real. So the opinions that it's real are worthless in this case.

There are basically two technical proofs it's fake.
1. If it was real, the time codes would not be affected by the CGI filters and you can see an example where they are.
2. The film grain exactly matches a commercially available film grain for sale on the internet. If it was real it wouldn't match.

The following video covers those two slam dunk proofs beginning at 23 minutes. After that they speculate who they think made the fake but they don't really have proof of that, they only have proof it's fake.

Skinny Bob The Truth Revealed - Paranormal (un)Explained #28

The fact we can scientifically prove it's fake also debunks all the delusional claims of that guy in the OP video who claims he can "remote view".

They said some crazy stuff which is exactly opposite what we should be doing, he said we should rely more on our "feelings" to determine if something is real, which is complete BS. Instead, look at technical analysis, and if that proves it's fake, then it's fake, no matter what your feelings say. I thought both those guys were "out to lunch" in most of the video, except they said "don't trust what the authorities say", that's the only thing they said in the entire video that made any sense, I agree with that. Like the air force, the navy, the CIA, the pentagon, don't trust any of those sources. What they say may be a lie or it may be true, but I'm not aware of them saying anything about the "skinny bob" videos.

Note the guys who proved skinny bob is a fake are not authorities, they provide the evidence, and say check out the evidence for yourself, and the evidence supports their claim it's faked.

edit on 2024823 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 02:12 AM
link   
You dont know of Skinny Bob?

Hes a legend in the world of Ufology and Aliens. Most say its a doll but is it really?

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: wrayth

Old news... the consensus is it being fake...

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 05:28 AM
link   

It's weird to see people come across things like this as 'new' adventurers into UFOlogy when the story was debunked many years ago.

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 07:47 AM
link   

They ever figure out how they got that shirt / sweater over his head?

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 08:52 AM
link   

thansk for posting something which ATS used to be more about

it has been discussed before , here are a couple of threads from ATS

New alien footage. Real or fake? Experts, have yourself a look & discuss

Skinny Bob Colorized and New Details

great to see aliens being discussed, cheers

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lazy88

They ever figure out how they got that shirt / sweater over his head?

Alien Ex-Spandex….or one long zipper/Velcro on the back from neck line to hem line 😉😄

👽☕️🍩

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 02:02 PM
link   
We don't really know when the footage was taken could have been as far back as 1941.
If Skinny Bob was processed through 109 East Palace Avenue we shouldn't know anything.

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 07:51 PM
link   

It’s almost certainly fake. Definitely my favorite alien/ufo footage out there though. Sure beats a blurry dot in the sky well the camera shakes all around the place.

I’d love more information on it, whether it was just someone’s sci-fi type scenario or a genuine reason of the motivation behind making it in the first place.

Pretty impressive cgi either way.

new topics

top topics

join