It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 4 years or The other 4 years ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrGashler
a reply to: Degradation33

It genuinely saddens me to see you say that you believe Harris would be a better pick for you.

It also genuinely saddens me to see you pulled into the pRoJeKt 2025 fearmongering.

No one is going to federally ban abortions. No one is going to make you wear a white bonnet and a red dress and make you become a baby factory. You're being played through your fear, and it's working VERY well.

Exactly .

Point one , The Repeal of Roe V Wade happened under the Biden administration.
Point two , Abortion is one of the most divisive issues that divide the People and the Political Parties , it is without question one of the only issues that can sway a persons vote.
Point 3 Project 25 , is not a Conservative plan but is very obviously a Left Psyop that has worked brilliantly .

and people have fell for it completely.

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Romney was the last time I voted R in the presidential. Sat out the 2016, wasn't going to vote for either. Considered my vote in 20 as a vote against trump

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrGashler
a reply to: Degradation33

It genuinely saddens me to see you say that you believe Harris would be a better pick for you.

It also genuinely saddens me to see you pulled into the pRoJeKt 2025 fearmongering.

No one is going to federally ban abortions. No one is going to make you wear a white bonnet and a red dress and make you become a baby factory. You're being played through your fear, and it's working VERY well.

Sure why not? But it's too late for me.

That plus his tariffs, isolationism, possible anti-NATO position is enough for me. And I will never believe the people assuring his nomination and giving him suggestions are fine with Kansas, Kentucky, Ohio, Arkansas, and South Dakota enshrining abortion rights through state initiatives. I think they'd go against the individual states majority like they went against the majoroty that supported Roe. Maybe I'm wrong.

I also didn't know a party position was trade wars with Germany, Canada, and UK to go after China. 20% on imports? Why? So he can cut Elon Musk's taxes? Piss off allies? I like being in NATO and sharing trade interests with countries across Europe and around the world.

It's also what he did to the party. He made it so everyone that calls him out is a traitor. He purges the RNC and thinks government employees should be loyal to the directives of the executive.

Pence, Bush, Romney, McConnell, Cheney, Haley (once), and onward on a list of people internally blackballed by the Republican party so long as they oppose the overgrown trust fund baby.

Behind the policies attached to him and the stuff he says at rallies, it is him personally. He makes my skin crawl. To me, he is one of those people YOU WANT to not give their way to just to piss them off more, because obviously "no" is a word he's never heard before.

I'm glad he's getting more competent security now, but he'll never get my vote.
edit on 24-8-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join