It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 4 years or The other 4 years ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 08:06 PM
link   
4 years or 4 years . That is the question …..

Who’s 4 years do you choose ?

This is one of , If not the most unique Presidential Election I think we’ve ever seen .

Donald Trump has already been POTUS for 4 years . Kamala Was VP for 4 years . So it is absolutely no mystery what either one of them is going to do with the Four years they have as POTUS.

The DNC has literally talked about Trump for three days straight, Non-stop he is the end of America …… Though we all know that’s not True. He’s already been President once and he did a damn good job all things considered ‘ Covid-19 and what not .

Kamala has been VP since 2020 , She has overseen every decision Biden has made and she has agreed and supported it all . She consistently reiterates that she will Change things for the better once she is President…….. CHANGE THINGS NOW KAMALA !

It’s very simple really . Every voting citizen in America knows Full well what either candidate is going to do . We’ve had a Preview of the Future .

Do you want four more years of what we just had ? Do you really think Kamala had a Brain Transplant 4 weeks ago ? She is going to continue exactly what’s going on right now in America .

I’m at a loss for words if people really cannot understand how easy of a choice this election is .

Sure Trump is a blow hard loud mouth insensitive tweeting orange fellow who’s been on the Lefts hit list for years now , They hate him and they’ve made sure you hate him as well . But you know what all of that aside? He is a Fantastic President .

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Looking at the British and many of the European elections, I’ve come to the conclusion that it doesn’t really matter what we want.

I won’t hold my breath for anything we want when it comes to the US and after that the Canadian elections.

There are only the “far right” and the brainwashed.

The brainwashed have the numbers.
edit on 22-8-2024 by NorthOS because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 08:22 PM
link   

I’ll begrudgingly want Trump to win. I won’t vote for either though.

Trump has one of the record one term debt increases. A lot of the fiscal policy decisions made helped lead to inflation.

Biden continued said policy, and Kamala is talking about all the free stuff her admin will give.

Interest payments are going to be one of the biggest spending items for the federal government soon… one candidate is talking about tax cuts without spending cuts to boot. And the other is talking about free stuff that will make the housing market even worse.

We’re screwed either way. Maybe a slower screwed with Trump.

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOS

Looking at the British and many of the European elections, I’ve come to the conclusion they it doesn’t really matter what we want.

I won’t hold my breath for anything we want when it comes to the US and after that the Canadian elections.

There are only the “far right” and the brainwashed.

The brainwashed have the numbers.

They actually don't here in America.

The left is just louder, currently in control and have media cover.

The right has about 30%, the left (I'm assuming because of the media and Hollywood) have about 30% and the biggest voting block in America is independents at 40%.

So in order to win an actual fair election the left is going to have to sit independents down like we were 5 years olds and explain to us why we would want 4 more years of what we just went through as adults paying our bills.

They can't win that way.

Recent rulings in swing states have throttled some of the "most comprehensive voting fraud team ever assembled" efforts.

So we will see.

I am deeply divided personally on this.

Half of me would like to have the boot off of my neck where government is concerned and live my life to its fullest.

The other half of me knows that I can have that boot on my neck for decades and still get through it.

Most Americans cannot do that and it will collapse.

Which kinda needs done, TBH.

This situation isn't fixable anymore.

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 08:29 PM
link   
CNN Analyst last night regarding the DNC speakers: "Democrats are blaming everything on Trump, even though they have been in the White House for 12 of the last 16 years."

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
CNN Analyst last night regarding the DNC speakers: "Democrats are blaming everything on Trump, even though they have been in the White House for 12 of the last 16 years."

Possibly CNN is looking for revenue now that they are tied with the Food Network for viewers... 41st on the list last I saw.

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

I don’t think the elections are fair though.

Look at the positive press the Left gets. In percentage it’s overwhelming.

Look at what France pulled off.

Look at the percentage of the popular vote the Leftists in Britain got but still won the election.

Look at how the legal systems have been used against us.

The deck has been stacked and the dealer has been paid.

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Millions of people polled choose Trump's 4 years by 75%+. 500 polled by media choose a sinking America under Kamala by a point or 2.

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 09:32 PM
link   
By far, Trump is the best choice.

Biden Harris can only try to copy him at
this point, which they are doing.

I don't think anyone is buying it.
Some people would volunteer their
families to be taken into captivity
under a foreign regime in order to
vote for an oppressor.

Media brainwashing is complete.

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOS
a reply to: Lumenari

I don’t think the elections are fair though.

Look at the positive press the Left gets. In percentage it’s overwhelming.

Look at what France pulled off.

Look at the percentage of the popular vote the Leftists in Britain got but still won the election.

Look at how the legal systems have been used against us.

The deck has been stacked and the dealer has been paid.

It isn't who votes.

It is who counts the votes.

We will see this time if America will have a "Fair" election.

And then we as American citizens will go from there.

Not a call to arms.

Just a time to stop feeding the beast.

ETA... there is a reason the Democratic party hired 87,000 armed IRS agents... to ensure that they will collect taxes.

They knew what was coming.

I think they are in for a few surprises.

edit on 100000008America/Chicago8pmThu, 22 Aug 2024 21:37:44 -050037 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: WeMustCare

Possibly CNN is looking for revenue now that they are tied with the Food Network for viewers... 41st on the list last I saw.

CNN is an example of how hard it is to change the habits of employees when the CEO leaves.

After 6 years of hiring Trump-haters, CNN President JEFF ZUCKER resigned in disgrace, Feb 2022 (sex thing).

A new President (Chris Licht) was hired who promised to make CNN "balanced".

He was forced out by top anchors and producers in 2023, because they only wanted Trump-hate. Not balanced news.

Licht's replacement is firing unrepentant Trump haters, and bringing in pro-MAGA "experts" to sit on the discussion panels.

As with Twitter, there are still demons hanging on, but they'll be eventually forced out also.

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 11:53 PM
link   

My perennial analogy is this:

There is a red car and there is a blue car.

The blue car is heading straight toward a solid concrete wall at 200mph. (And I guess this one would be a souped up hot rod EV?)

The red car is heading toward the same wall, but it is only going 180mph and will take a more circuitous route.

You must choose to ride on one of these as there is no other choice. Which one will you choose?

:
edit on 2024 8 22 by AwakeNotWoke because: I could.

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 01:45 AM
link   

The last 4 years?

Inflation caused by covid and Russia isn't coming back any time soon. And I don't blame Biden for that. He punted on the border and then had to listen. And I think they'll keep listening. Because even they can see a 9 year immigration court date backlog in some places is insane.

Even with only 2.1 million jobs created instead of 2.8, an interest rate cut is coming. That's always great for the economy.

I dont think 80 failed flimsy cases is evidence of a democrat-led fixed judicial system, and the DEI and CRT backlash is more an amusement for me.

Like, "Oh my freaking god, does it cause pain to see rainbows, use a different pronoun, and acknowledge that "Americana" before the 60s was built on institutional white supremacy?"

There is nothing else I can think of from the last 4 years that gets criticized right now.

So now the next four years.

With Trumps acknowledged policy, I freaking hate his trade war sh*t. It's the reason the world hates us. I don't want to be isolated from all things foreign. Or be "the country too good to trade fairly with the rest of the world." Make us percieved as even more nationalistes arrogants.

I feel more like a global citizen blessed by nationality.

Plus I feel like it forces me to adhere to a nationalized anti-capitalistic, anti-free trade mindset. Like they will financially force me to buy only domestic. The 100% car import tax? I get foreign cars because they are better than American ones. They last longer, kill it on torque from a smaller displacement, and are prettier looking. How much is the next one gonna cost?

Financially, they'll raise prices to compensate or open more US manufacturing. Which deals with unions (if they still exist). But the opportunists domestically will raise prices anyway.

And on taxes, he's proposed either keeping it the same as 2017 (making it permanent) or eliminating income taxes for an "all tariff policy," which would be a deficit disaster without significant Value Added Tax *or* SPIKING prices that mock Bidenflation.

Eliminating income taxes and shifting to an “all-tariff policy” would leave a roughly $2.1 trillion gap in government revenue, making daily costs skyrocket in turn, according to Caleb Silver, editor-in-chief of Investopedia.

I hate the all-tariff plan MOST because it benefits you more the richer you are, so obviously he doesn't give a sh*t about me.

I'm at 22%. I don't know what happen with the All tariff plan, but with 2017 tax plan + tariffs of 10% = I lose.

The Peterson Institute for International Economics has run the numbers and found that Trump's initial tariff ideas (60% duties on China and 10% on other trading partners) would lead to a typical middle-class household paying at least $1,700 more each year.

$3,400 a year @ 20%, $1,700 at 10%.

It looks like I get no breaks on income tax (unless he actually eliminates it) and I pay more as fallout of the trade war.

And that's just the lesser of the ways he and his running mate have no respect for me.

Trump also didn't need to put a PROJECT 2025 BELIEVER on his ticket.

While I support people's right to want all those things, my body rots in the ground and is eaten by maggots before any ticket (even indirectly) connected to Project 2025 gets my vote.

“The Heritage Foundation isn’t some random outpost on Capitol Hill; it is and has been the most influential engine of ideas for Republicans from Ronald Reagan to Donald Trump.”

But they're not anymore, right? Are they the disavowed "extreme part of the right" or are they "the most influential engine." Pick a freaking lane.

My personal cost/benefit analysis says Harris.
edit on 23-8-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33

And that's just the lesser of the ways he and his running mate have no respect for me.

While I support people's right to want all those things, my body rots in the ground and is eaten by maggots before any ticket (even indirectly) connected to Project 2025 gets my vote.

“The Heritage Foundation isn’t some random outpost on Capitol Hill; it is and has been the most influential engine of ideas for Republicans from Ronald Reagan to Donald Trump.”

But they're not anymore, right? Are they the disavowed "extreme part of the right" or are they "the most influential engine." Pick a freaking lane.

The threat of enacting Project 2025 is enough to keep me from voting R ever again.

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Steinermath333

The threat of enacting Project 2025 is enough to keep me from voting R ever again.

Oh, yeah! Soviet style price controls and elimination of fundamental human rights is very much a better option.

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 12:24 PM
link   

lol Seems Project2025 served it's purpose .

Do you really think Trump has anything to do with PROJECT 25? of course not , It's a Left Psyop that's obvious and it's worked perfectly .

The Republicans are the Democrats of the 90's with some minor differences .

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Taken from another forum I frequent, this seems apropos:

That moment when someone says, "I can’t believe you would vote for Trump.”

I simply reply, “I’m not voting for Trump.”

I’m voting for the First Amendment and freedom of speech.

I’m voting for the Second Amendment and my right to defend my life and my family.

I’m voting for the next Supreme Court Justice(s) to protect the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.

I’m voting for the continued growth of my retirement and reducing inflation.

I’m voting for a return of our troops from foreign countries and the end to America’s involvement in foreign conflicts.

I’m voting for the Electoral College and for the Republic in which we live.

I’m voting for the Police to be respected once again and to ensure Law & Order. I am tired of all the criminals having a revolving door and being put back in the street.

I’m voting for the continued appointment of Federal Judges who respect the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.

I’m voting for keeping our jobs to remain in America and not be outsourced all over the world - to China, Mexico and other foreign countries. I want USA made.

I’m voting for secure borders and have legal immigration. I can’t believe we have actually have flown 380,000 illegal immigrants into our country.

I am voting for doing away with all of the freebies given to all of the illegals and not looking after the needs of the American citizens.

I’m voting for the Military & the Veterans who fought for this Country to give the American people their freedoms.

I’m voting for the unborn babies that have a right to live.

I’m voting for peace progress in the Middle East.

I’m voting to fight against human/child trafficking.

I’m voting for Freedom of Religion.

I’m voting for the right to speak my opinion and not be censored. I am voting for the return of teaching math, history, and science instead of indoctrination of our children and pronouns.

I’m not just voting for one person, I’m voting for the future of my Country.

I’m voting for my children and my grandchildren to ensure their freedoms and their future.

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

I always read your post Backwards then forwards they seem to make more sense to me that way

You're very intelligent and Knowledgeable Deg I'll give you that . But no matter how much detail you layout nor the Point you get across there is always a Thread of LEFT that runs right down the middle of your post.

All I have to say in reply is this ....

Inflation is caused by out of control spending . Yes Trump spent heavily during the Pandemic . Trump was naive to the situation around him , Everyone including him thought the Pandemic was a real issue that required Immediate Emergency Action.

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 01:23 PM
link   

when was the last time you did?

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

It genuinely saddens me to see you say that you believe Harris would be a better pick for you.

It also genuinely saddens me to see you pulled into the pRoJeKt 2025 fearmongering.

No one is going to federally ban abortions. No one is going to make you wear a white bonnet and a red dress and make you become a baby factory. You're being played through your fear, and it's working VERY well.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join