It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

O’Keefe does DNC

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Wonder what Hollyweirds Budget is for this production called a campaign

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: network dude

Oh. You asked about stun guns. There were also people armed with knives,batons,hammers,sharpened ax handles,sharpened flag poles, sharpened hockey sticks, 800v walking sticks,bats, etc.

Nope he just riled them up so badly with the unproven claims of fraud and other rhetoric, that according to what most said in court that they felt they had to go and fight for Trump.

I'm sure you are happy that Trump promised to pardon all the convicted cop attackers though.

"My first acts as your next President will be to Close the Border, DRILL, BABY, DRILL, and Free the January 6 Hostages being wrongfully imprisoned!" Trump said Monday on his Truth Social website.

Link

Maybe you could pay 2500.00 to go to his J6 Awards Gala this weekend.

Donald Trump Hosting Jan. 6 Awards Gala Sparks Fury: 'Absolutely Horrid'

"Law and Order!"
"Back the Blue!"

Oh, not these guys though. They did it for him.

Cry all you like it was still more peaceful then any of the BLM riots. Also I saw video of polling places dragging out boxes of votes from under tables after sending the election observers home for the day. I know you and the courts don't want to look at the evidence but it was out there for all to see before it was removed/censored from the web.

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: SomeStupidName

Lol yes of course you did. I'm not crying. Your dear leader who screeched about law and Order and backing the blue is telling everyone that he will pardon violent attackers of police who were just there to protect the Capitol and our congress.

The courts looked. Trump's DOJ looked. States did multiple audits, Trump has 2 independent audits. But ok.

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

There were also people armed with knives,batons,hammers,sharpened ax handles,sharpened flag poles, sharpened hockey sticks, 800v walking sticks,bats, etc.

Sharpened? OMG
How many cops were stabbed?
I can’t seem to find that number anywhere.

I'm sure you are happy that Trump promised to pardon all the convicted cop attackers though.

“and Free the January 6 Hostages being wrongfully imprisoned!”

Wrongfully imprisoned are the nonviolent who were imprisoned for meandering in a people’s house.
Glad to clear that up once again.
I have not seen one person from either side advocate for the pardoning of the people who committed violence at that riot.
Those violent people were correctly imprisoned.

Interesting you don’t have a problem with the point blank shooting of a tiny unarmed lady who could have been stopped by a palm to the head instead of the leadicillin.

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion

There were also people armed with knives,batons,hammers,sharpened ax handles,sharpened flag poles, sharpened hockey sticks, 800v walking sticks,bats, etc.

Sharpened? OMG

Wrongfully imprisoned are the nonviolent who were imprisoned for meandering in a people’s house.
I have not seen one person from either side advocate for the pardoning of the people who committed violence at that riot.

Interesting you don’t have a problem with the point blank shooting of a tiny unarmed lady who could have been stopped by a palm to the head instead of the leadicillin.

Wait a minute. Facts?

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion

Sharpened? OMG

And who is currently imprisoned for non violent offenses? Unless you mean the Oath Keepers and Proud Boys currently in prison after being convicted of Seditious Conspiracy?

Who needs to be freed? Links please.

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 10:55 AM
link   

a reply to: network dude

Oh. You asked about stun guns. There were also people armed with knives,batons,hammers,sharpened ax handles,sharpened flag poles, sharpened hockey sticks, 800v walking sticks,bats, etc.

Nope he just riled them up so badly with the unproven claims of fraud and other rhetoric, that according to what most said in court that they felt they had to go and fight for Trump.

"My first acts as your next President will be to Close the Border, DRILL, BABY, DRILL, and Free the January 6 Hostages being wrongfully imprisoned!" Trump said Monday on his Truth Social website.

Link

Maybe you could pay 2500.00 to go to his J6 Awards Gala this weekend.

Donald Trump Hosting Jan. 6 Awards Gala Sparks Fury: 'Absolutely Horrid'

"Law and Order!"
"Back the Blue!"

Oh, not these guys though. They did it for him.

Still nothing like knowing your bail is paid for by a VP candidate is it? Your dear leader had a fund to bail out rioters, want to do that one now? Of course you don't.

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: hangedman13

You're going with that again? It's been linked here before. Not her fund. Nor did she donate to any fund. Also a judge would have determined whether a person was even eligible for bail. Which at that time a person is presumed innocent until trial.

Unlike your dear leader who has stated as posted that he will free people like those who dragged, then beat, an officer, then tased that same officer 3x inducing a heart attack. Who were convicted and sentenced as their crime was on video all while they tried to stop an electoral process at the Capitol of our nation.

His award Gala this weekend is raise funds for those convicted and in prison.

Seriously?
edit on 23-8-2024 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Unlike your dear leader who has stated as posted that he will free people like those who dragged, then beat, an officer, then tased that same officer 3x inducing a heart attack.

Trump did no such thing as I have posted facts once again showing you’re a liar.
Stop posting that blatant BS.

Those violent people are not WRONGFULLY IMPRISONED.

Trump specifically said WRONGFULLY IMPRISONED.

I noticed that you’re not posting Trump’s quote anymore where he uses the words WRONGFULLY IMPRISONED.
You’re fooling nobody anymore and I’ll keep smashing you with the facts every time you post that garbage.
When will some of you people get it through your heads that posting those lies doesn’t do your side any good?
It makes your side look dishonest, desperate, and people here don’t appreciate the disinformation.
We’re here to deny ignorance and push out the lies.

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

I posted what he said he would do on the very first day and linked it. Those are his words, not mine. So he lied? He didn't mean what he said? He's changed it now?

Who is wrongfully imprisoned? For like the 100th time do you have a link? Who is in prison wrongfully?

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 12:48 PM
link   

You're going with that again? It's been linked here before. Not her fund. Nor did she donate to any fund. Also a judge would have determined whether a person was even eligible for bail. Which at that time a person is presumed innocent until trial.

Unlike your dear leader who has stated as posted that he will free people like those who dragged, then beat, an officer, then tased that same officer 3x inducing a heart attack. Who were convicted and sentenced as their crime was on video all while they tried to stop an electoral process at the Capitol of our nation.

His award Gala this weekend is raise funds for those convicted and in prison.

Seriously?

Her support for it meant nothing? Not her fund you say? You claim a lot without much backing other than falling back on drivel. Funny with the DA's who are so dead set on playing politics instead of actually doing their jobs and declining to press charges! You not supposed to play social justice warrior when you are in a position like that. CONFLICT OF INTERESTS! oh and kudos for your emotional appeal about the Capitol policeman, first time I've seen a leftist actually give a damn about what happens to Leo's when people protest. Funny that so many people with worse offenses under their belts get released with no charges and less anger at their actions. Like the two in NYC that worked in the law office and were caught making molotov cocktails to throw at cop cars, which is a serious felony. They avoided any serious repercussions for their acts. So spare all of us your hand wringing over J6. Too many example of the left having standards they expect of everyone but their own!

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Cool. So no links to who is wrongly imprisoned then? Got it.

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 01:41 PM
link   

a reply to: Vermilion

I posted what he said he would do on the very first day and linked it. Those are his words, not mine. So he lied? He didn't mean what he said? He's changed it now?

Who is wrongfully imprisoned? For like the 100th time do you have a link? Who is in prison wrongfully?

Honestly, it isn't a winning topic for us anymore. People mostly don't care about J6. Democrats and Republicans do, but independents and undecideds just don't care. Why? Because it doesn't effect them. Economy, war, inflation, and crime are the big four. Arguing over J6 is like arguing about the BLM protests or June 26th at the White House when the church was burned down: it doesn't work and people just simply don't care because they weren't there or it was too long ago.

No one is going to change each other's minds on this stuff either because they people that care enough about J6, and it isn't many, believe what they believe emotionally, for the most part.

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: DoubleDNH

originally posted by: WeMustCare
a reply to: pianopraze

How many INFILTRATING trouble-makers did the FBI have at the U.S. Capitol on January 6, 2021?

We've had no issue identifying the MAGAts in attendance. They've been charged. How many FBI informants have you identified? A lot of the video is public - it should be easy!

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: 777Vader

Love the socks.

x.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Say No More

You Have More than YOU Know

The JOY has IT

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I always wondered why Jason Bourne never changed up his looks....at all.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join