It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

O’Keefe does DNC

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Apparently Superman was right, all it takes is some big nerdy glasses and a hair change and you can fool people into thinking you are someone else.

"Undercover at the DNC convention for two days. They had no idea. Full video drops tomorrow. Stay tuned."

Twitter/X

Here’s O’Keefe exposing the Dems. In the comments he said he didn’t have to do any touching, just identified as a "top" - comment is in link above.

For bonus points, he apparently went to the “Spotting and Preventing Infiltration” symposium.

Trump should bring him on as his White House Press Secretary.

Will post video as soon as it drops. Should be in next few hours.

Hilarity to ensue…

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 07:36 PM
link   
This’ll be good. I’m wondering what id he used to gain entry, also wondering why nobody has used a button camera and trolled the whole required id for entry as racist and discriminatory.

a reply to: pianopraze

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

Nick Shirley hired a Venezuelan and showed them being told they weren't allowed inside the walls without ID.

The people he talks to are pretty interesting. It's amazing how many people go there hold up signs but don't want to talk. They want to promote their messages without having to talk about them.

But the people that do want to talk are pretty interesting. LOL

edit on 5310820America/Chicagopm22 by 5thHead because: 📺

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 08:19 PM
link   
lol he infiltrates the “Spotting and Preventing Infiltration” lessons. 🤣🤣💥

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 08:26 PM
link   

How many INFILTRATING trouble-makers did the FBI have at the U.S. Capitol on January 6, 2021?

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Awesome, looking forward to seeing from his own videos the size and the excitement of the crowds.

Or do you think he'll edit all that out?

Also, since when do investigative journalists (I use the term liberally with him) make announcements about announcements? I'm pretty sure they just come out with the story once it's done, they don't try to monetize it before it's out. Did he run out of all the money he looted from Project Veritas?

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 09:40 PM
link   

I love it.

In what other world could you wear a mask in a room full of politicians and party leaders.

“Listen to the scientists and wear a mask.“

VP KH

x.com...

The irony is overwhelming and joyous to see.

edit on 22-8-2024 by NorthOS because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

How many INFILTRATING trouble-makers did the FBI have at the U.S. Capitol on January 6, 2021?

We've had no issue identifying the MAGAts in attendance. They've been charged. How many FBI informants have you identified? A lot of the video is public - it should be easy!

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: DoubleDNH

We've had no issue identifying the MAGAts in attendance. They've been charged. How many FBI informants have you identified? A lot of the video is public - it should be easy!

FBI Director Wray told Congress he's keeping his lips sealed over how many FBI troublemakers were at the Capitol. He's keeping them sealed until Trump's MAGA Attorney General tells him to spill the beans.

But, from videos, it appears at least 2 busloads of FBI infiltrators, dressed as Trump-Supporters, arrived at the Capitol complex on January 6, 2021.

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Update. Here is the video: Twitter video

BREAKING: James O'Keefe Confronts ActBlue Staff at DNC Convention Over False Donations O'Keefe Infiltrates ActBlue at DNC: “What is disinformation about the FEC?” questions James O'Keefe at the @DNC convention, challenging Carolyn Schuette (@schuette_car), @ActBlue ’s account manager, moments after revealing his undercover disguise and infiltrating ActBlue. O’Keefe confronts Schuette about ActBlue’s recent public statement accusing @OkeefeMedia of spreading a “disinformation campaign.” When O'Keefe questions why “the FEC website had hundreds of donations in the name of a specific person” who had never made the donations, Schuette responds, “That is all based in, out of, falsities,” adding that the claims are “not based” and suggesting that information about donations on the Federal Election Commission (FEC) website is false. Schuette, recognizing O'Keefe, quickly flees when he questions her. O'Keefe presses further, asking, “Why did you lie and say your name wasn’t Carolyn?” As O'Keefe pursues Schuette, Ezekiel Morris of Halo Security Group intervenes, accusing O'Keefe and OMG of harassment, saying, “You guys are following her around and harassing her.” O'Keefe responds by highlighting the gravity of the situation, stating, “There’s money laundering occurring on the FEC website… and we’re trying to get to the bottom of it.” Despite the security intervention, O'Keefe persists at the DNC convention to confront ActBlue staff about the massive donations that individuals across the country testify they never made.

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 11:00 PM
link   
The blatant criminality of the DNC and these orgs like act blue are total racketeers and similar to the drug cartels in the deeds they are more than eager to commit, while flipping the bird to anyone and everyone, including law enforcement. They just don't care!

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogani
Awesome, looking forward to seeing from his own videos the size and the excitement of the crowds.

Or do you think he'll edit all that out?

Also, since when do investigative journalists (I use the term liberally with him) make announcements about announcements? I'm pretty sure they just come out with the story once it's done, they don't try to monetize it before it's out. Did he run out of all the money he looted from Project Veritas?

The size and excitement of the crowd....who cares , many are paid to be there. A couple of trade unions that I saw were sending rank and file members to the convention...all expenses paid. I thought about a free trip to Chicago, but they monitored to make sure you went to the convention and stayed the whole time.

As for investigative journalism, CNN, MSNBC, FOX, all of them will tease stories that their journalists have investigated. They build up the tease. All of them.

But I know that is not what upsets you.

It upsets you. The lies you are told are exposed for all to see as lies. And yet you still defend the lies.

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: DoubleDNH

FBI Director Wray told Congress he's keeping his lips sealed over how many FBI troublemakers were at the Capitol. He's keeping them sealed until Trump's MAGA Attorney General tells him to spill the beans.

But, from videos, it appears at least 2 busloads of FBI infiltrators, dressed as Trump-Supporters, arrived at the Capitol complex on January 6, 2021.

I assume you have a link to this video you could share? How about some IDs? What's their names? We've identified over 800 MAGA supporters from that day.. it should be just as easy to identify these FBI troublemakers... right?

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: DoubleDNH

And I'm not sure how all the "infiltrators" managed to get the true "Patriots" to break the law, push through the police line and attack cops all on video, then forced a heck of a lot of them to brag about it on social media. Not to mention as came out in many of their court cases, plan on modifying weapons, buying weapons like stun guns and such, well before the 6th.

Must be masterminds and the dumb "Patriots" just were easily manipulated? That explains a lot. Makes sense that were easily manipulated when the guy started grooming them with the "ballots in rivers" and "I will only lose if there is fraud" bs he started telling them months before the election even happened.
edit on 23-8-2024 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogani
looking forward to seeing from his own videos the size and the excitement of the crowds.

Yes, the lemmings were all worked up.
They heard lots of feel good platitudes and buzzwords numbing their little heads.
Willingly being lead ... "joyfully" being lead ... good little sheep.

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: DoubleDNH

And I'm not sure how all the "infiltrators" managed to get the true "Patriots" to break the law, push through the police line and attack cops all on video, then forced a heck of a lot of them to brag about it on social media. Not to mention as came out in many of their court cases, plan on modifying weapons, buying weapons like stun guns and such, well before the 6th.

Must be masterminds and the dumb "Patriots" just were easily manipulated? That explains a lot. Makes sense that were easily manipulated when the guy started grooming them with the "ballots in rivers" and "I will only lose if there is fraud" bs he started telling them months before the election even happened.

so the J6ers were using stun guns? got a link?

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
, plan on modifying weapons, buying weapons like stun guns and such,.

There were no stun guns with the J6 protestors. FBI says no regular guns were recovered from the J6 protestors at all. Some had baseball bats and a flagpole was used as a weapon. The only shots fired that day were from an officer who shot and killed a woman inside the Capitol.

Christopher Alberts, of Maryland, was charged with unlawful possession of a firearm on Capitol grounds or buildings, carrying a pistol without a license and possession of a large capacity ammunition feeding device. He had a handgun that was loaded and a spare clip.

Lonnie Coffman, of Alabama, was charged with possession of an unregistered firearm and carrying a pistol without a license. Molotov cocktails were recovered from Coffman’s truck.

Two persons armed on the grounds, and none of the rioters were armed .... out of 80,000,000 Republican voters in the country. That's not an armed insurrection. Not even close. That's just an out of control protest, turned into a riot, just like all the George Floyd riots throughout the country that year. The J6 protestors were idiots and should be prosecuted for trespassing and any destruction of property if they broke stuff, and the two who were armed should be charged if having those arms broke the law. That's about it.

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Of course.

Another rioter had dragged Fanone into the crowd outside a tunnel on the Capitol’s Lower West Terrace, where a line of police officers was guarding an entrance to the building. Other rioters began beating Fanone, who lost consciousness and suffered a heart attack after Rodriguez pressed the stun gun against his neck and repeatedly shocked him.

Hit him 3x in the neck. On video.

AP

Or these fine gentlemen.

Alabama man arrested for allegedly using stun gun in Jan. 6 attack on police

Payson man arrested, accused of using stun gun against authorities during Jan. 6 insurrection

Just a few examples.

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

wow, I didn't know they had actual weapons. And a couple of them at that. I'm glad that those who did bad things were caught. Do you think Trump provided those stun guns, or did he just use his telepathy to get them to buy and use them?

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Oh. You asked about stun guns. There were also people armed with knives,batons,hammers,sharpened ax handles,sharpened flag poles, sharpened hockey sticks, 800v walking sticks,bats, etc.

Nope he just riled them up so badly with the unproven claims of fraud and other rhetoric, that according to what most said in court that they felt they had to go and fight for Trump.

I'm sure you are happy that Trump promised to pardon all the convicted cop attackers though.

"My first acts as your next President will be to Close the Border, DRILL, BABY, DRILL, and Free the January 6 Hostages being wrongfully imprisoned!" Trump said Monday on his Truth Social website.

Link

Maybe you could pay 2500.00 to go to his J6 Awards Gala this weekend.

Donald Trump Hosting Jan. 6 Awards Gala Sparks Fury: 'Absolutely Horrid'

"Law and Order!"
"Back the Blue!"

Oh, not these guys though. They did it for him.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join