It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Excommunicated Archbishop and Former Vatican US Envoy Says He Fears For His Life

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2024 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I love this guy.
He bucks the corruption at the Vatican.
He exposes the infestation and the demonic cabal in Rome.
He has exposed the "pedophile mafia" inside the Catholic church
which abuses thousands of children and gets away with it.
He has come out heavy against Pope Francis.
He has exposed "Francis" New World Order globalism AND his anti-Catholic agenda.

For staying true to the faith ... he was excommunicated by the pope.
Now he says his life is in danger. I'm sure that's very true.
It wouldn't be the first time the globalists who infiltrated the Vatican killed off
a big name because they didn't like what he was doing. That's how
Pope John Paul I died .... poisoned. That's how Archbishop Pietro Sambi
died. That's how many have died ... crossing swords with the Vatican.

The article is long. If you aren't 'UP" on the infiltration of the Catholic Church by globalists and the 'pedophile mafia' then you might not be able to follow along. It's a really great article if you are up on it. The bottom line ... this priest (archbishop) is a hero and is very brave. He is up against the gates of Hell itself. And yes .. his life is in danger because of it. Don't be surprised to see his name in the future as an obituary with a mysterious death .. or one that is comically impossible.

Crux Now - Excommunicated Archbishop and Former Vatican US Envoy Says He Fears For His Life

ROME – A former Vatican envoy to the United States who has publicly called for Pope Francis’s resignation and who was excommunicated earlier this summer has said his life is in danger and voiced belief that the sanction against him is invalid.

Speaking to veteran Vatican journalist Franca Giansoldati with Italian newspaper Il Messaggero, Italian Archbishop Carlo Maria Viganò said he has been candid about his whereabouts because “After the release of my memoir on the McCarrick case in August 2018 a contact of mine from the United States warned me that my life was in danger.”

“This is why I do not reside in a fixed place. I don’t want to end up like Cardinal Pell, nor like my predecessor in Washington, the nuncio Pietro Sambi,” he said, referring to the late Archbishop Pietro Sambi, who served as Vatican envoy to the U.S. from 2005 until his death in 2011.

posted on Aug, 21 2024 @ 12:02 PM
link   
So....either Chatholics don't believe they are worshiping in a corrupt religion, all these many peodiphile priest exposures 'cleaned' the trash out of the Catholic church or they just don't care that they pry in the devils house.

Which one is it? Year after year after year it's been the same old story for decades and yet the Religion of Peodiphile Protection is still the largest Christian organization. Do people not care that they're worshiping in a house built on corruption and evil?

I don't get it. Can any Catholics tell me why they still support this religion?

posted on Aug, 21 2024 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
Can any Catholics tell me why they still support this religion?

Because the deposit of faith is true even though the people who run it are corrupt.
The corruption of Judas didn't mean that what the apostles taught was wrong.
It means that Judas was ... and what the apostles taught was still true.

posted on Aug, 21 2024 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

The pope is and was the biggest pedophile enabler on the planet. He know that innocent children's lives were being destroyed, yet all he did was move these priests to a different diocese.
Allowing pedophile priests to continue ruining childrens childhoods and turning a blind eye to the most horrific of crimes by priests doesn't even begin to compare with The corruption of Judas.
Thats a horrible analogy to use when it comes to the hundreds of thousands of poor innocent children being raped by priests and the pope knew about it. Did nothing.

Judas turning his back on Jesus doesn't even start to compare to what those priests did.

The catholic religion is a cover up for the biggest pedophile group the World has ever seen.
I totally agree in asking how in the name of little children can people still support this vile religion.

posted on Aug, 21 2024 @ 05:02 PM
link   

He could take up President Putin's offer to move to Russia. As per the thread started recently.

He's the guy who was allied with Steve Bannon and Trump for lead up to Jan. 6.

any how:

In 2022, Viganò broke with his previous support of Trump, and issued a lengthy statement on the Russian invasion of Ukraine in which he recognized Moscow as the “Third Rome,” and described the sees of Rome and Constantinople as “deserted and silent,” and “hostage to apostates.”

The archbishop hailed Russia as having “an epochal role in the restoration of Christian civilization, contributing to bringing the world a period of peace from which the Church too will rise again purified and renewed in her ministers.”
www.pillarcatholic.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2024 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

Because the deposit of faith is true even though the people who run it are corrupt.

The entire Catholic religion is filled with rot from the top down, everybody knows it, it's been proven year after year yet people still support the Catholic brand of corruption which makes them complicit.

Do Catholics really thing Jesus would give them a pass for knowingly, willingly supporting and finding the Catholic Church? That doesn't seem to match what the Bible says in any way, shape or form. Something about the person hiding anothers' sin is just as guilty of the offense as the sinner....

As Dr. Phil says "If you sleep with dogs you're going to get fleas".

Don't mind me; I just hate the hypocritical double standards and corruption of all organized religions. They all seem to have watered down what the Bible says to cult level.

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Don't mind me; I just hate the hypocritical double standards and corruption of all organized religions. They all seem to have watered down what the Bible says to cult level.

You speak up nugget the more the better. Its a disgusting "religion" its vile its overseen by pedophiles who dont give a toss about the innocence of children.
How anyone can go to mass and sit listening to a pedophile preach to them about life is beyond a joke. Priests have absolutely no idea about real modern life. No clue whatsoever.
Yet useful idiots go and listen all the same. Pray at home. Dont be going to the house of Pedo. Its disgusts me and its a disgraceful ideology.

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

Very well said.
And I have to agree.

I must say I am appalled.
Although the Catholic Church has political intrigue, murder and corruption in centuries past.
And still the Church survives somehow.

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge2

The pope is and was the biggest pedophile enabler on the planet. He know that innocent children's lives were being destroyed, yet all he did was move these priests to a different diocese.
Allowing pedophile priests to continue ruining childrens childhoods and turning a blind eye to the most horrific of crimes by priests doesn't even begin to compare with The corruption of Judas.
Thats a horrible analogy to use when it comes to the hundreds of thousands of poor innocent children being raped by priests and the pope knew about it. Did nothing.

Judas turning his back on Jesus doesn't even start to compare to what those priests did.

The catholic religion is a cover up for the biggest pedophile group the World has ever seen.
I totally agree in asking how in the name of little children can people still support this vile religion.

Covering up pedophilia, and committing pedophilia itself, should be an executable offense.

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

I must say I am appalled.
Although the Catholic Church has political intrigue, murder and corruption in centuries past.
And still the Church survives somehow.

You're appalled at all that yet not the rampant pedophilia? Or am i mistaken and thats what you are appalled at? Your wording is a bit confusing DTOM.
Are we to continue to do what everyone from the pope, cardinals down to your local priest do and just turn a blind eye?

Im intrigued why you wouldn't be appalled at that quite frankly.

Also church numbers here in Ireland, once the most catholic country on the planet , are dwindling. They are finding it harder to find new priests and the ones they have are traveling all over to preach.

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 09:24 AM
link   

So....either Chatholics don't believe they are worshiping in a corrupt religion, all these many peodiphile priest exposures 'cleaned' the trash out of the Catholic church or they just don't care that they pry in the devils house.

Which one is it? Year after year after year it's been the same old story for decades and yet the Religion of Peodiphile Protection is still the largest Christian organization. Do people not care that they're worshiping in a house built on corruption and evil?

I don't get it. Can any Catholics tell me why they still support this religion?

This is a common take, yet flawed in principle. The Catholic Church (and others) are rife with people preying on children. The boy scouts is rife with people preying on children. Coaching is rife with people preying on children.

However, all of those places are what's knows as "easy prey" organizations. They are infiltrated by LGBT predators who are into kids because they are organizations filled with vulnerable, trusting kids and very unilateral positions of authority.

It is the predators who take advantage of the easy targets and those that protect them that are the problem, not the fundamental principles of churching, coaching or scouting. It's the same fallacy of blaming black people as a whole for the actions of inner city thugs.

That said, organized church (and every org) needs to police itself to have any respect and neck those pedophiles. It doesn't help that now you have the left claiming kids need to explore their gender and sexuality and 5 at 6 years old, normalizing the idea that kids and sex can be encouraged to be explored in any capacity.

The religion(s) though teaches nothing like what is happening, and actually the opposite. To be clear, I am nothing close to Catholic.

edit on 23-8-2024 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Halfswede

It is the predators who take advantage of the easy targets and those that protect them that are the problem, not the fundamental principles of churching, coaching or scouting.

Church doctrine keeps changing the rules.
What was once a sin according to the Bible is now perfectly acceptable. That's called hypocrisy.

Organized religion= organized hypocrisy.

There will ALWAYS be child predators among us until the punishment fits the crime and becomes a greater deterrent than the pleasure of the crime itself for them.
Cutting off their whanger and letting them bleed to death seems appropriate.

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 12:14 PM
link   

It is the predators who take advantage of the easy targets and those that protect them that are the problem, not the fundamental principles of churching, coaching or scouting.

There will ALWAYS be child predators among us until the punishment fits the crime and becomes a greater deterrent than the pleasure of the crime itself for them.
Cutting off their whanger and letting them bleed to death seems appropriate.

I, for one, can find no flaw in your logic in this regard

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Woke Warning

However, all of those places are what's knows as "easy prey" organizations. They are infiltrated by LGBT predators who are into kids because they are organizations filled with vulnerable, trusting kids and very unilateral positions of authority.

They may be mostly gay males by default, but they're all in the closet. Which makes them ostensibly part of projected heteronormality.

This is on the Catholic Church, so let's focus on them.

Predation in the Catholic Church is what happens when doctrine requires celibacy and ridiculous social stigma makes homosexuals look for jobs that cop out of their reproductive duties.

Now no one will question why they never were with a girl, they're a priest.

End the celibacy mandate. Let clergy have relationships. Maybe it will stop being a cop out for the most in denial?

But why is there a copout to begin with and what would need to be done to remove that stigma altogether? Reverse indoctrination?

Didn't work out so well. It costs people money, and splits the stigma into an ideological divide that ends up front and center like rainbow abolition. Maybe keep at it until one wins.

I never saw it as an institutional problem with the church that caused it, the were like Penn State. I thought their response was ridiculous and disturbing ass covering blinded by self interest.

The rampant abuse I saw as more a problem with society and the pervasive homophobic conditioning therein.

"Traditionally" by the time they hit puberty they've had nothing but years of conditioning that it's a difference to be hidden and ashamed of. And it leads to a perverse shadow self and unhealthy repression that turns into predation in some.

* Like a man who chooses to be a priest as a copout to being "married with children." For repression to be strong enough to choose a calling that removes the heterosexual expectations is the last motivation one should have, but I feel it explains the ungodly number of child abusing clergy.

It's a behavior conditioned by the rest of the church doctrine that has a cumulative social engineering effect that leads to behavior, and all too a range of hypotheticals...

Like the impulse when catching your daughter to pull her out of public school and send her to a church camp in Idaho, but not before pounding on the girlfriend's door and screaming at the parents that their daughter is an evil and sick piece of trash that will burn in hell for corrupting their child... as the girlfriend is crying/screaming in the background, "SHE FLIRTED WITH ME FIRST YOU PSYCHO BITCH!"

That is the stigma. That's one of the conditioned responses. That's the social brainworm that makes people hide their identity or overreact like the world is ending if their daughter turns out to be gay at 15, or choose a profession that deflects and projects and virtue signals as much normalcy as possible.

All the cases of "easy prey" I read about is some quasi-sociopathic person trying desperately to project normative values. Its almost always devolves into a narcissistic/antisocial need to use one to enable the other. Or obsessive deflection. What started as a psychological acrobat type thing becomes both the cover and the enabler.

Maybe if they were told or it was conveyed all along that it's okay they wouldn't spend their life repressing themselves and letting their desires turn into unhealthy compulsion that realizes latent wants unconsciously.
edit on 23-8-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33
End the celibacy mandate. Let clergy have relationships.

Celibacy doesn't cause pedophilia.
Pedophilia is a sexual orientation.

originally posted by: Degradation33
but I feel it explains the ungodly number of child abusing clergy.

The reason why there are so many pedophiles in the church is because it's a good hunting ground and pedophiles go into the clergy - both protestant and catholic - because it's a good hunting ground and a good cover. Being celibate doesn't cause good straight or gay people to become pedophiles. People are pedophiles first and then become priests or ministers.

edit on 8/23/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Well that's the more disturbing reason. Pedophilia you can also classify as hypersexualized abuse-caused fetishism.

If there's an argument to be made as a sexual orientation, it's a product of abuse. And being sexualized by an adult, which imprints proclivity.

And that's the equally admissible otherside. Which posits the reverse and is simanteously true. It's both repression without abuse, and repression of abuse that draws the sex map and leads to offenders.

I hate to say it, but it's also the reason girls sexualized by adult males in early puberty or childhood are more likely to date 32 year olds at 15. Which is a less socially admonishable variation. With males sexualized by adult males it goes through double repression. Avoidance of the gay stigma and repressing a proclivity towards children.

Biology seems to, more often then not, result in women looking for abuse and men looking to abuse.

I focused on the denial/repression path to horrible behavior, but it could also be a tendency of repressed formerly molested males to consciously seek out hunting grounds and use an altruistic copout as a cover. That's even more pathological than the repression version. That's the same as serial killer logic.

This is also a contributor. But I do think there are two versions that lead to deviant behavior towards children.

ETA:

Pre addressing the sexualization elephant other gay people wont:

Is overthetop woke indoctrination at school a form of sexualization that can lead to perverse tendency?

Partially.

The road to Sodom is also paved in the best of intentions. I actually approve of destigmatization of homosexuality or transexuality, but the tactics were really out there. Project 2025 out there.

I understand the logic to stopping it with the inverse, the all ages drag shows and reading time is not necessary for social change. I just wish a 3 week sex ed course in 4th, 5th, 7th, and 9th grades, with a section that includes and embraces identity and orientation was enough. That, with a pride week and inclusive clubs is all you need to make people consider it normal. Heavyhanded is good term. People would even be more inclined to use preferred pronouns without it. As opposed to turning identifying into a trend and uniqueness pin that misses the point of destigmatization entirely.

The Project 2025 I fear so was mostly drafted by ragebait posts of Target displays and dragqueens reading to 7 year olds. In response to overthetop tactics.

I even attribute other freedom losses as partially in response to the above heavyhanded tactics. Lumping it into a like category of "progressive".
edit on 23-8-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Having Faith does not Require a Building
Nor Someone Telling YOU
What to Think
Especially claiming they speak for God after being elected by Men of questionable agendas

IT is What IT Is and I Am Who I Am
Don't let that bother YOU

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 04:39 PM
link   

You really shouldn't place the blame on Judas. He did what Jesus needed to have done. Now what you should ask yourself is, "What was the agenda of Paul?"

Paul and Peter started and ran the church as we know it today, and yet they also got rid of anyone that disagreed with them. If you were to read the biblical stories objectively, you can see that the warning about that Antichrist was a warning about Paul and his mutation of Jesus' teachings, and that same mutation has been used ever since by the Catholic Church to justify their actions.

I agree that the will of the people (the average person attending Church) is good and wholesome, but the hidden hands of those that control the Church are anything but.

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

If you were to read the biblical stories objectively, you can see that the warning about that Antichrist was a warning about Paul and his mutation of Jesus' teachings,

It is very clear that antichrist designation by 2 John is against Docetism ( that Jesus was not an actual man, but only a semblance ). Paul clearly taught that Jesus was a descendant of a human line, "born of a woman. Born under the Law".

There is an irony of sorts related to 2nd and 3rd John. In 2 John, the author says to not welcome these people vss 10,11. Then in 3 John, the author complains about Diotrephes who is not welcoming and even kicks people out of the church vss 9-11.

Readers can conclude that divisions within Christianity are not some new thing. They were happening from the beginning.

And much of the antichrist doctrine that people cite was written by Paul referring to "the man of sin".
edit on 23-8-2024 by FullHeathen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: FullHeathen

Back then they switched babies to protect bloodlines .... part of the mystery ya know

To Think otherwise

Would be like leaving the Thunder out of the Lightning

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join