It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RFK Jr. could endorse Trump and work with him.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2024 @ 09:32 AM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

"We are taking a very serious look at making sure that the people that have corrupted our fair and free democracy do not end up in office," she said on an episode of the "Impact Theory" podcast posted Tuesday.

The entrepreneur and attorney admitted there are two paths for the RFK campaign to go down, one being to stay in the race and create more legitimacy for independent presidential candidates, or to suspend its run and endorse Trump, which could give him the lift he needs to beat Harris in November.

this is interesting. While RFK doens't have a chance of winning, he does have a group of voters that have been said is enough to disrupt either side, depending on many factors. Some say he would hurt Trump numbers, some say Harris numbers. But if he was to endorse Trump and bow out, then it's concievable that a good portion of his voters would help send Trump well over the edge. (either winning or the cliff) As this election cycle has been more intersting than most, it could get even more wild.

So far, it's just an idea that's been floated, but who can say what the next few weeks will deliver. And we have the debate (at least one as long as Harris doesn't find a way to chicken out) coming up that could updend it all, if Cackles can't form sentences and think on her own without a teleprompter. Buckle up buttercup, the ride has just started.

posted on Aug, 21 2024 @ 09:54 AM
link   
He was ready to endorse Harris a few weeks ago and she ignored him.

The Democrats have treated Kennedy and the Independents poorly ... antidemocratic in the way that the Independents have been kept from getting on ballots by Democrat initiatives etc etc. Perhaps since Kennedy knows he can't win, this may be a way for him to flip the middle finger at Biden/Harris.

posted on Aug, 21 2024 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

not sure how it will play out, but if he shuts down and gives Trump his nod, it might sway momentum if nothing else.

posted on Aug, 21 2024 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Hard to figure if Bobby is crazy or just plain crazy. Or is he a master ballbuster. 🤣

posted on Aug, 21 2024 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Oh I think this could be Huge .

RFK is the pick of many Moderate Dems , Center Republicans and Independents . Actually he is the Pick for the majority of them but of course they see voting for him as a waste .

If he Joins the Trump campaign and gets a Cabinet position then all of the sudden RFK would be very relevant again and could sway this race .

The Reason Trump won in 2016 is because of the Silent Majority of people who lined up and voted for him . RFK has a Silent Majority of people who would love to vote for him .

Trump should absolutely Give RFK a cabinet position , The Left will regret trying to sweep him under the rug.
edit on 21-8-2024 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2024 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

I thought that was just a rumor? I really couldn't see them endorsing Harris.

Either way, I hope Trump does treat them with respect and they decide to endorse him.

posted on Aug, 21 2024 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

Trump said he would love that endorsement, he respect RFK, thinks he's a smart guy, out of the box thinker, and would probably work with him on a cabinet position. So that is an intersting twist.

posted on Aug, 21 2024 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
If he Joins the Trump campaign and gets a Cabinet position ...

Yeah but WHAT Cabinet position?
He's not really qualified for any.
And he is still really a democrat.
So most of what he wants goes against what Trump wants.

I can see some kind of advisory role.
Create an advisory position. That kind of thing.

But cabinet? I can't see it.

posted on Aug, 21 2024 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
I really couldn't see them endorsing Harris..

Not a chance. It would shock me.
Biden/Harris sued to keep Kennedy off the ballots in the states.
The 'party of democracy' being so very 'democratic' again ...
taking away choices from 'we the people'.

posted on Aug, 21 2024 @ 11:35 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 21 2024 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Serious political activists and sitting officials need to stop hitching their wagons to the Trump convoy. It looks weak. There's nothing wrong with promoting a friend and defending their name when debate gets nasty. Be brave enough to captain your own ship under the MAGA banner which represents all American dignity and prosperity, not merely Trump's success as a business mogul and national mascot.

edit on 21-8-2024 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2024 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

If the 3-way polling is semi-correct and

If the election comes down to the battleground states, which is the one thing pundits seem to be universally in agreement it will, if true it's a boon for Trump.

A modest shift of just 2-3% of Kennedyjr voters makes all the difference.

If the polls are correct...

Here's another negative sign for the Harris Walz campaign... Polymarket so far is not indicating anything close to a convention bounce

edit on p000000318pm086 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join