It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden/Harris Dept Energy Official Calls For Queering of Nuclear Weapons and DEI Agenda

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2024 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Kamala identifying in running a county without nuclear weapons does sound like a smart thing. As for doing it at time while pushing the war with Russia over Ukraine... Oh joy.

posted on Aug, 21 2024 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
Woke-ism is on it's way out .

What makes you say that?
Looks like the infection is spreading to me.
Harris is all in on it.

posted on Aug, 21 2024 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
Woke-ism is on it's way out .

What makes you say that?
Looks like the infection is spreading to me.
Harris is all in on it.

Money mate MONEY .

Woke-ism is an infection that's for sure .

It's purpose is to pacify and weaken the masses , Literally take our Balls and Backbone away . But They overestimated the Public tolerance for such things and it's costing them Billions of Dollars especially the Entertainment industry.

posted on Aug, 21 2024 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

It's dying in the economy, but it's alive and well in the regime.

If they succeed in installing Harris, they will mandate it to US companies, and they will all fall back in line.

posted on Aug, 21 2024 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Strange how with these people you can’t pigeonhole anyone to one specific gender, but they sexualize everything? How about instead of queering up a weapon, we just make it work as efficient as possible in terms of engineering and physics.

posted on Aug, 21 2024 @ 12:03 PM
link   
First look at the new "queered" US nuclear arsenal.

posted on Aug, 21 2024 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Didn't the military already think about this?

In 1994, The U.S. Military Actually Considered Building A “Gay Bomb”

The concept of a “gay bomb” sounds like something out of a bad science fiction movie. A bomb that would drop a mixture of chemicals on the enemy and literally make them fall in love with one another to distract them from their wartime duties seems like such an impossible, far-fetched, ludicrous plan that no one could ever possibly attempt it, right?

Wrong.

posted on Aug, 21 2024 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

posted on Aug, 21 2024 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

I guess gay wasn't intersectional enough

posted on Aug, 21 2024 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwaka
Kamala identifying in running a county without nuclear weapons does sound like a smart thing. As for doing it at time while pushing the war with Russia over Ukraine... Oh joy.

About as smart as supporting Jihadists that would toss them off a building in a heartbeat.

posted on Aug, 21 2024 @ 12:28 PM
link   
The future of our nation is in the hand of mentally challenge idiots.

Do these individuals think that they sound smart when the open their mouth? to spew nonsense? who in the hell is writing their speeches.

posted on Aug, 21 2024 @ 01:03 PM
link   

=======
Warning: the following is a mere personal knee-jerk reaction to a couple of articles co-written by Sneha Nair.
=======
Her Queer Theory may just be that which queer people see as "pushing an agenda so hard that the reaction is likely to elicit a very big counter reaction."

It's as if "queerness" imbues a person with extra human powers in detecting threats. Thus, her theory serves to "other" the queers more than they may wish to be.

I will stop now before I write something I may regret.

posted on Aug, 21 2024 @ 02:04 PM
link   
They are right.

If I can’t have my weapons of mass destruction identify as queer, I don’t want them.

Who wants to get nuked by boring old binary warheads?

When I die in a flash of radioactive fire, I wanna know I did my part in supporting thermonuclear gender affirmation and bringing awareness to this issue.

edit on 21-8-2024 by SteamyAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2024 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: WeMustCare

originally posted by: BernnieJGato
a reply to: WeMustCare

The party is over for all of them in 5 months, including the man who runs around the White House grounds flashing his large boobs.

how about the ones that think bumping.... (can we still say uglies for LGBQT ) in the capitol and recording is OK.

The Senator boinking his male aid on the conference room table?

Gross, is that for real?

Sadly. yes. As with the co cain in the WH the story just faded away with zero consequences for anyone involved, even though there's video footage of the little love-in.

That's the kind of respect this administration's people have for Capital buildings and US Gov. peoperty. I was a bit surprised they hadn't covered the table with the American flag first.

Going the glory hole on old glory.

I’m quite surprised he(?) isn’t kammies running mate.
You know, considering they’re birds of a feather they should f@*ck together 😂
edit on 21-8-2024 by Dalamax because: Meh

posted on Aug, 21 2024 @ 03:46 PM
link   
The rank and file guarding the rank and vile.

When I was a boy people like them were left out on a rocky crag to die. Shame the shelly sandstone of eastern england is sooooo far far away.

a reply to: Moon68

posted on Aug, 21 2024 @ 05:04 PM
link   
You better get back you big bad boy terrorist you or we’re giving you our heat seeking moisture mithles sweet cheeks.

This joke of an administration has literally made us into the most embarrassing country on the planet. Vote blue they say🙄🙄🙄

Someone hit the button and get the lights on your way out.

edit on 21-8-2024 by KrustyKrab because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2024 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

Is this a plug for the new tech?

posted on Aug, 21 2024 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Societies are far gone in depravity when toleration is considered a good in itself, without regard to the thing tolerated.
- G. K. Chesterton

posted on Aug, 21 2024 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

The staffer, Mr. Aidan Maese-Czeropski was being boinked by a member of Congress. They thought publishing the staffer's name and saying he's been fired, would make the story go away. For the most part it did. But I keep bringing it up in various circles...and will continue to do, until the man boinking Aidan is revealed/exposed.

Same with the White House Cocaine. Who brought it? Who was it for? The Secret Service knows. We taxpayers allow all of the people to have a job. Don't give us what we ask for, say goodbye to your govt career.

posted on Aug, 21 2024 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

Didn't the military already think about this?

In 1994, The U.S. Military Actually Considered Building A “Gay Bomb”

The concept of a “gay bomb” sounds like something out of a bad science fiction movie. A bomb that would drop a mixture of chemicals on the enemy and literally make them fall in love with one another to distract them from their wartime duties seems like such an impossible, far-fetched, ludicrous plan that no one could ever possibly attempt it, right?

Wrong.

The U.S. Airforce's GAY airplane dropped a bomb that killed more innocents in Japan than Netanyahu has to date.

Source: www.britannica.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join