It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden/Harris Dept Energy Official Calls For Queering of Nuclear Weapons and DEI Agenda

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2024 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Biden/Harris DEI hire helping to run security for the Dept of Energy says ...
- White people in positions of authority are bad.
- Gotta' see everything through a 'queer' lens.
- Disarm from nuclear weapons now no matter what the other guy is doing.

Yeah ... gotta view nuclear weapons and security through a 'queer' lens.
Where the hell do they dig these people up from?

Biden/Harris Dept Energy Official Calls For Queering of Nuclear Weapons and DEI Agenda

A recent hire at the nuclear security wing of the Department of Energy has previously called for disarmament policies – which reduce or eliminate nuclear weapons – arguing that advancing "queer theory" was essential to that agenda as well as important to America's national security.

The Biden-Harris administration announced Sneha Nair had been appointed as special assistant at the National Nuclear Security Administration in February 2024. Nair believes in eradicating purported "White supremacy" in the nuclear field as well as "queering nuclear weapons" as part of a diversity, equity and inclusion push she believes is essential for deterring threats to nuclear energy facilities in the U.S.

"Finally, queer theory informs the struggle for nuclear justice and disarmament," she wrote last year. "Queer theory helps to shift the perception of nuclear weapons as instruments for security by telling the hidden stories of displacement, illness, and trauma caused by their production and testing."

Nair argues that DEI, more broadly, "is essential for creating effective nuclear policy."

posted on Aug, 21 2024 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Like a clothes stealing lens or a leave your family to pretend youre a woman lens?
edit on 21-8-2024 by wAnchorofCarp because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2024 @ 09:28 AM
link   
They/them needs some "nuclear justice" on top of their head.

Maybe if we paint our missiles rainbow well all be saved from the evil white devils. /s

posted on Aug, 21 2024 @ 09:29 AM
link   

These losers are insane.

Thank God she will be out of a job there when Trump takes over in 5 months.

But I wonder how many cross dressers will be hired in the meantime?

posted on Aug, 21 2024 @ 09:33 AM
link   

I thought the bald character who had no idea of his own gender was in jail. Did they replace him with another confused loon?

posted on Aug, 21 2024 @ 09:37 AM
link   

wonder how many more will be clothes and luggage thieves?

posted on Aug, 21 2024 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

damn i need to start reading all posts again before i post. that way i won't be the repete in pete and repete.

posted on Aug, 21 2024 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I thought the bald character who had no idea of his own gender was in jail. Did they replace him with another confused loon?

SAM BRINTON filled the department with like-minded LGBQT officials: www.elitetrader.com...

The party is over for all of them in 5 months, including the man who runs around the White House grounds flashing his large boobs.
🤪

posted on Aug, 21 2024 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Read between the lines.

DEI in nuclear weapons is important to national security.

Opposing DEI makes you a threat to national security.

posted on Aug, 21 2024 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

The party is over for all of them in 5 months, including the man who runs around the White House grounds flashing his large boobs.

how about the ones that think bumping.... (can we still say uglies for LGBQT ) in the capitol and recording is OK.

posted on Aug, 21 2024 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato

how about the ones that think bumping.... (can we still say uglies for LGBQT ) in the capitol and recording is OK.

The Senator boinking his male aid on the conference room table?

posted on Aug, 21 2024 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

Read between the lines.

DEI in nuclear weapons is important to national security.

Opposing DEI makes you a threat to national security.

^^ And there it is.

This is insane, of course, but there is a purpose to it.

Anyone not going along with the woke/DEI brain scramble will be declared a threat to national security.

posted on Aug, 21 2024 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

Gross, is that for real?

posted on Aug, 21 2024 @ 09:55 AM
link   

basically, that's it, but i thought it was a intern or usher with his boyfriend.

ETA:
it was a senate staffer,

A US Senate staffer allegedly caught filming himself having sex in a Judiciary Committee hearing room no longer has his job, Sen. Ben Cardin (D-Maryland) said on X.

“Aidan Maese-Czeropski is no longer employed by the U.S. Senate. We will have no further comment on this personnel matter,” a Cardin spokeswoman told The Post.

Maese-Czeropski, a 24-year-old legislative aide, was accused of posting a video of himself in flagrante delicto with another man on a public X account. His face appeared to be clearly visible, according to The Spectator, which first broke the story Friday.

Senate staffer who allegedly filmed public sex in Congress ousted from Ben Cardin’s office

edit on 21-8-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2024 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: WeMustCare

Gross, is that for real?

Sadly. yes. As with the co cain in the WH the story just faded away with zero consequences for anyone involved, even though there's video footage of the little love-in.

That's the kind of respect this administration's people have for Capital buildings and US Gov. peoperty. I was a bit surprised they hadn't covered the table with the American flag first.

posted on Aug, 21 2024 @ 10:13 AM
link   

I didn't want to write a reply. This entire topic is so retarded, it insults anyone with an IQ above room temp.

But that's what they want.

They keep pushing stupid moronic retarded tropes like this so we do get worn down.

"Well YoU nEvER SAid ANyTHInG BeFOre" they'd state, when someone would push back on absolute stupidity.

I'd love to see the asshat memo that states, How can we make nukes gay?

Seriously.

People who crap their pants would look at this and comment on how stupid it was.

posted on Aug, 21 2024 @ 10:30 AM
link   

So are everybody's nukes queer or just ours?

I'd love to see Putin's face when they tell him his nukes are gay.

posted on Aug, 21 2024 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Woke-ism is on it's way out .

If there is one thing these people care about it's money .

Every single company that has gone Publicly Woke has tanked . Disney for example has Tanked 50% or more. You have to understand how insane that is ..... A 50% stock value drop since the woke people took over Disney marketing .

If Any company any where in the world were to hire a CFO and that CFO caused a 50% tank in stock value , They would not only fire that CFO but they would distance themselves as far as possible from the CFO's policies

Understand someone somewhere in the High up places of the Deep State really thought this WOKE thing would take off and change the world . That person/group was very very wrong and it is costing everyone a ton of money.

Though I will say they did succeed in changing the world but not for the better.

posted on Aug, 21 2024 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

These losers are insane.

Thank God she will be out of a job there when Trump takes over in 5 months.

But I wonder how many cross dressers will be hired in the meantime?

Many have been I'm afraid. And we, the rank and file, are expected to cater to them, coddle them and guard their feelings.

posted on Aug, 21 2024 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Wait till some nukes start exploding in cities. They'll forget all about climate change 😊

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join