It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police Protesters CLASH outside the Israeli Consulate Chicago Multiple arrests being made

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Police and Protesters CLASH outside of the Israeli Consulate in Chicago. Multiple arrests are being made

Police "You need to disperse"

x.com...

edit on p000000318pm086 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

The Chickens for KFC are not very smart.

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 08:16 PM
link   
The pro pally crowd is trying to get everybody riled up, pro Israeli drowd singing songs and there are loads of Police in between them

www.twitch.tv...

x.com...

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 08:22 PM
link   
So funny, all those brave pali sympathizers stirring up hate and violence wearing masks.
They truly hate being identified.
Fearless and brave 🤡

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 08:47 PM
link   
He answered and said, “I was not sent except to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”Matt15

You shall be called by a new name,
Which the mouth of the Lord will name.Is62

Other sheep I have which are not of this fold; them also I must bring, and they will hear My voice; and there will be one flock and one shepherd. My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me. John10

He who was seated on the throne said, “I am making everything new!”Rev21

if you suffer as a Christian, do not be ashamed, but praise God that you bear that name1Pet4

“In my vision at night I looked, and there before me was one like a son of man, coming with the clouds of heaven. He approached the Ancient of Days and was led into his presence. He was given authority, glory and sovereign power; all nations and peoples of every language worshiped him. His dominion is an everlasting dominion that will not pass away, and his kingdom is one that will never be destroyed. Dan7

The promises were spoken to Abraham and to his seed. Scripture does not say “and to seeds,” meaning many people, but “and to your seed,” meaning one person, who is Christ.Gal3

children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband’s will, but born of God Jn1

edit on 20-8-2024 by Oxidaddio because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

True protesters do not need to wear mask, to hide their identities, only terrorist do that, America is full of hamas and other terrorist groups militants, they have been allowed to run free in our streets, by the democrats.

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: Vermilion

True protesters do not need to wear mask, to hide their identities, only terrorist do that, America is full of hamas and other terrorist groups militants, they have been allowed to run free in our streets, by the democrats.

Biden-Harris rolled out the red carpet for terrorists. A few were caught. Most were not. Hopefully most are, or have, settled in Democrat-run cities.

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Sure would have been nice if there was an equal police presence in Philidelphia for Trump.

Hmmmm...

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
Sure would have been nice if there was an equal police presence in Philidelphia for Trump.

Hmmmm...

Are you referring to events in Pennsylvania during the last few days?

Trump wasn't in Philadelphia, Vance was. Trump was in York, Pennsylvania.

In any case, Trump didn't need an equal police presence.

The pro-Palestinian group in Chicago applied for and received permits for rallies and demonstrations from the city at least 4 or 5 days ahead of time. The cops in Chicago knew there were going to be pro-Palestinian demonstrators and approximately how many there would be, so they planned accordingly.

There were no equivalent demonstrations planned in York, which is a pretty small town.

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Boomer1947

I'm sorry, I didn't hear you.

What did you say?

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 10:15 PM
link   

are kam a la and tampon tim bailing them out like they did during the blm george floyd riots ?

edit on 20-8-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 10:19 PM
link   

a reply to: Boomer1947

I'm sorry, I didn't hear you.

What did you say?

He said "Free Free Palestine"

Pro terrorist BS.

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Thanks, but I'd still like him to repeat it, in his own words.

Best.

posted on Aug, 21 2024 @ 04:46 AM
link   

This is all bought and paid for. In the video below, you can see designated people in high-vis yellow baseball caps with clipboards taking the information of the arrested protesters most likely to bail them out. I wonder, who's funding that?

posted on Aug, 21 2024 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: VariedcodeSole

This is all bought and paid for. In the video below, you can see designated people in high-vis yellow baseball caps with clipboards taking the information of the arrested protesters most likely to bail them out. I wonder, who's funding that?

Kamala, Antifa, Pedophiles and Terrorists Share Platform
“Free All Antifa Prisoners” and “Harris-Walz” get cozy. - August 20, 2024

“Action Network has been foundational to the DNC’s fundraising and organizing success over the years,” a DNC official gushed.

Action Network was also crucial to the fundraising of Antifa.

Going by the International Anti-Fascist Defence Fund on the Action Network, the mostly peaceful but also mostly violent street riot group was fundraising with a banner carrying the black and red Antifa logo and a sign demanding “Free All Antifa Prisoners”.

The Anti-Fascist Defence Fund was using the DNC partner group to raise money for, among other matters, “replacing damaged/stolen property” and “antifa prisoner support”. The Antifa fund claimed to have raised $250,000 and disbursed it to “more than 760 antifascists in 26 different countries.” Based on its chart, which was posted on Action Network, around $40,000 had been raised in 2023-2024.

edit on 21-8-2024 by MetalThunder because: carpe diem

posted on Aug, 21 2024 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

They are, most have settle to in democrat cities where the "no prosecution" stance by Soros backed DAs rules.

They can hide, incite chaos and cause mayhem and will be let out with only a slap in the wrist, then when they get a hold in the US and its laws they will spread like virus to plan for a greater 9/11.

posted on Aug, 21 2024 @ 09:46 AM
link   
They kept this off the news, because violence doesn't happen in Obama's home town.

Big time Mississippi murder suspect was apprehended this morning, after barricading himself in a restaurant near the DNC yesterday.

Keep this quiet: www.fox32chicago.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2024 @ 10:03 AM
link   

a reply to: RazorV66

Thanks, but I'd still like him to repeat it, in his own words.

Best.

that's kind of a mean trick. He isn't capable of coming back to a thread to exlplain himself. Not sure if it's technology or attention span.

posted on Aug, 21 2024 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Well that's (expletive) crazy.

Those info takers I mentioned had some type of writing on the front of some of their hats. It was at an angle but it looks like the words "lawyer" and "action" can be seen but the woman wearing it quickly turned her face from the camera.

posted on Aug, 21 2024 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Why aren't the Democrats at the DNC standing with Pro-Palestinian demonstrators? The parties rank and file are tired of the bloody war that is maming one of the word's most under privilege groups; yet Democrat leaders are continuing to back Israeli hard-liners colonial aspirations.

'Gaza’ is the word Democrats dare not whisper in Chicago

If there was a Democratic taboo in Chicago, Gaza would be it: Don’t mention the war. Stray dissenters have had Palestinian flags taken away; a hijab-wearing protester was drowned out by chants of “We love Joe” and hit with a Biden placard after interrupting the president’s speech; permitted demonstrations are quarantined some distance away. Even to raise America’s most controversial foreign policy issue is to tempt fate.

link

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join