It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden at DNC--Pro Hamass Protesters "Have a Point!"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 12:06 PM
link   
So, late last night, Joe Biden took to the stage and went out of his way to compliment the bloodthirsty, anti-Semitic, pro-Hamass protesters attempting to break through barriers to get inside the convention...while screaming "KILLER KAMALA" and calling for the slaughter of Jews anywhere and everywhere.

President Biden was lambasted overnight after critics drew comparisons between his comments on anti-Israel protesters and comments by former President Trump he has long criticized.

"Those, those protesters out in the street, they have a point," Biden said Monday at the Democratic National Convention – referring to anti-Israel protesters who converged on police fencing outside the United Center in Chicago throughout the day.

"A lot of innocent people are being killed on both sides."

www.msn.com... id=BingNewsSerp
(Highlight mine)

Joe Lied...again.

"Those protesters out in the street" Joe was referring to...are NOT making the point that "innocent people are being killed ON BOTH SIDES".
Those protesters outside in the street are making the point that NOT ENOUGH innocent Jews are being killed ("River To The Sea").

This is Biden's very own "good people on both sides" 'Charlottesville moment'...showcased for all to witness as a keynote speech at the Democrat National Convention.

Unlike Trump's...Biden's Charlottesville moment, is NOT fake news.
He said it loud and clear...and in front of millions of applauding fellow democrats at their convention.
edit on CpmTue, 20 Aug 2024 12:14:49 -0500Tuesday 1pmAugust20248 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

Those protesters are your neighbors the Democrats wring their collective hands in concern and worry about one thing and one thing only

x.com...

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 12:24 PM
link   
So, I guess Biden thinks there are good people on both sides.

😃. Hard to imagine anyone would vote for these people much less half the country but here we are.

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Pro Hamas protestors aren't smart enough to realize they are arguing in favor of genocide. They have been guilted and manipulated into believing that prejudice and hate are a cry for help and retaliating against terrorism is victim shaming, but these are the same people who argue in favor of sexually explicit materials in elementary schools and late term abortions for men who are impregnated by their wife who identifies as a Spyro character. Biden feels relatively coherent depending on which protestor you interview.

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 12:33 PM
link   

It takes a special kind of stupid and almost complete lack of self awareness to believe what Biden was saying.

Especially given what has happened not only the past couple months with Trumps assassination and Bidens ousting, but what was going on directly outside where he was speaking.

Its no secret exactly what mentality the D's are trying to garner votes from..........

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

Many Democrats want Joe Biden to replace Kamala. If her speech of Thursday is weak compared to Joe's fiery roasting of Trump and MAGA, the masses will demand the party switch back to supporting President Joe Biden...the candidate who got 14 million Democrat votes. (Kamala got Zero)

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I wonder if that set of comments was off script or on the screen? Nutz-zo either way. Biden's lackluster mental performance last night was typical. Then he bolts out quick headed for California to scheme strategies with Son H.Biden. 😀🖐️

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp

It takes a special kind of stupid and almost complete lack of self awareness to believe what Biden was saying.

Especially given what has happened not only the past couple months with Trumps assassination and Bidens ousting, but what was going on directly outside where he was speaking.

Its no secret exactly what mentality the D's are trying to garner votes from..........

They make themselves believe MAGA is doing all this stuff while simultaneously turning into Helen Keller when the guys they vote for are the guilty ones.

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

Many Democrats want Joe Biden to replace Kamala. If her speech of Thursday is weak compared to Joe's fiery roasting of Trump and MAGA, the masses will demand the party switch back to supporting President Joe Biden...the candidate who got 14 million Democrat votes. (Kamala got Zero)

Once she's destroyed in the upcoming debate, the media will begin to gush over Biden again and tell us he's back to 100%.

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

Those protesters are your neighbors the Democrats wring their collective hands in concern and worry about one thing and one thing only

x.com...

Thanks for posting! Trump's 'These people are sick" comment has become my favorite.

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
Pro Hamas protestors aren't smart enough to realize they are arguing in favor of genocide.

^^ That. They've gotta' collectively be as dumb as a box of rocks. Willingly being led by the nose .. calling for the genocide of the Jews while at the same time falsely claiming they are trying to end a Palestinian genocide that isn't happening.

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

I'll call out your ridiculous claim.

Put your money where your mouth is, how much?

I'll bet that not only does Kamala stay the Democratic nominee after the first debate, she'll also win the popular vote.

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTophat

And how did winning the popular vote work out for Hillary?

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTophat

I'll bet that not only does Kamala stay the Democratic nominee after the first debate, she'll also win the popular vote.
Survey says she gets 81M votes.

After not winning her home state 5 years ago.

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Interesting ....

You didn't say she would win the Debate .

You're just claiming she will stay the Nominee and win the Popular vote.

Once again pointing out the people voting for Kamala are mindless drones, She could take a dump on the stage and do her ridiculous laugh and still people would vote for her .

It's about the money at this point ..... She was chosen mainly because she had access to the money already in the Bank for Joe and now she has gathered millions more .

Understand that one way or anther win or lose that campaign money must be spent , so it will end up in Leftist bank accounts .

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Those protesters are darn hamas terrorist in the US, when the biden and Kamala people are going to get it thru their thick head.

They allowed millions of people get into the US and that included hamas terrorist.

Arrest the mother Feckers and send them back to gaza where they belong, get the terrorist out of our streets in the US.

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Shouldn’t worry about what Biden says to be honest, although weirdly it’s more intelligent than anything Kamala says. Weird, though, that he was ousted straight after the botched assassination attempt. Nobody really talks about that mkay.

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Is there a difference between nazi's and hamas or their supporters?

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 04:06 PM
link   

which of her policies do you like the best?

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 04:11 PM
link   
If Hamas flew hang gliders into America and killed a thousand US citizens, Biden-Harris would do nothing.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join