It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poor Joe Biden is still living the lie

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Encia22

originally posted by: nugget1

This pot/kettle style of campaigning should be beneath politicians. Maybe adopt an ATS type policy where no personal attacks are allowed, or you'll get banned from campaigning for X amount of time? Three strikes and you're out?

Lol, perfect! And I know just the right person who we could trust to do it...

Absolutely! The next time I feel compelled to choose a write-in it's going to be DTOM!

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

It must be a full-time job trying to come up with excuses every time Trump puts his foot in his mouth.

You are even apologizing for what he didn't say, like that the far-righters who caused all the violence are the bad guys.

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: TinfoilTophat

Trump did not call white supremacist fine people...
He called them over for dinner.

Obama had black power nationalists to the white house and took spiritual advice from them. Reverend Wright for example. Politicians are all pretty much alike deep down.

What nation were those black power nationalists, nationalistic about?

My guess is that it is exactly the same one Christian Nationalists are nationalistic about - America.

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Did you see his eyes????

I wonder what "Doctor" Jill had to say about this???

This man is seriously ill, and on his last leg. I'm not kidding when I say, the people handling Joe Biden should be charged with elder abuse.

I looked at him last night (and they had several very closeup shots), and he was clearly NOT himself. They've got him juiced up on some kind of drugs, or a cocktail of drugs. I don't feel sad for Biden often, but what I see now when he goes in front of a camera is really distrubing...from a humanitarian point of view.

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

originally posted by: Moon68
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

I can't wait until we're trading some semi rancid horsemeat for half a loaf of moldy bread. Good times ahead.

Allow me to offer you some ration coupons as a head start

Cheers

At least someone accepts those...

It's not like:

edit on 2024-08-20T21:47:15-05:0009Tue, 20 Aug 2024 21:47:15 -050008pm00000031 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 11:09 PM
link   

it's OK, I don't expect the left to grasp things like facts.

The facts are as I stated them. The fiction was made up by you: making up something Joe Biden did not say.

Unlike you, I expect at least a hint of rationality and an acknowledgement of reality from those I spend my precious time conversing with. You have failed to provide it, and your thread is merely evidence of your ongoing panic.

posted on Aug, 21 2024 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kallipygywiggy

it's OK, I don't expect the left to grasp things like facts.

The facts are as I stated them. The fiction was made up by you: making up something Joe Biden did not say.

Unlike you, I expect at least a hint of rationality and an acknowledgement of reality from those I spend my precious time conversing with. You have failed to provide it, and your thread is merely evidence of your ongoing panic.

you are delusional, but that's totally expected. See, this lie was propagated just after Charlottesville, and it was a lie then. You have to listed to the words before the trigger words to grasp it. Snopes even came clean years later. You enjoy living a lie in the past, just like Joey. that's sad, but totally expected.

troll elsewhere, you aren't good enough at it to bring that garbage here.

posted on Aug, 21 2024 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

It must be a full-time job trying to come up with excuses every time Trump puts his foot in his mouth.

You are even apologizing for what he didn't say, like that the far-righters who caused all the violence are the bad guys.

Just pointing out the debunked lie that continues to be told by idiots. But you do you.

posted on Aug, 21 2024 @ 10:28 AM
link   

The claim you made in your OP was that Biden said Trump called Nazis fine people. Biden didn't say that -- he said Trump said what Trump actually did say. And Snopes verified that what Biden said was true -- Trump did say it. You can wriggle and struggle and twist and turn all you like, but that's the way it is.

No trolling required. Just the truth.

edit on 21-8-2024 by Kallipygywiggy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2024 @ 10:55 AM
link   

The claim you made in your OP was that Biden said Trump called Nazis fine people. Biden didn't say that -- he said Trump said what Trump actually did say. And Snopes verified that what Biden said was true -- Trump did say it. You can wriggle and struggle and twist and turn all you like, but that's the way it is.

The only reason to even bring up Charlottesville is to attempt to tie Trump in with neo-Nazis and white supremacists. Chuck Schumer flat out tried saying Trump was referring to nn's and ws's when he made that statement which was debunked for the tripe it is. After repeated condemnation of those groups by Trump, retarded libs continually tried to maintain the lie, just like now.

Your obtuseness is noted.
edit on 21-8-2024 by Moon68 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2024 @ 11:28 AM
link   

since you are new and all, I suppose you must not grasp any of this, and it's apparent in your posts. So I'll offer you a clue. a raging clue.

See, the reason SNOPES had to come out with a ruling on this, is that dementia Joe made the claim that this is why he ran. he claimed that Trump said NAZI's were very fine people. That was the going lie. If you want to look a bit less foolish, read the snopes link in the OP, it's not hard to read, less than a page. But it explains the lie, and why it's a lie. (context lost) OR, you can pretend you know more than everyone else, look like a tool, and continue business as usual. You choose.

eta:

he even lied about his kid who died from cancer, and Biden claimed he died in Iraq, then becuase of Iraq. Both are lies.
edit on 21-8-2024 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name.

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 12:04 AM
link   

the reason SNOPES had to come out with a ruling on this, is that dementia Joe made the claim that this is why he ran. he claimed that Trump said NAZI's were very fine people

No, he did not. Plain and simple.

"When the president was asked what he thought had happened, Donald Trump said, and I quote, 'There are very fine people on both sides.' My God, that's what he said. That is what he said and what he meant. That's when I realized … I could not stay on the sidelines. So I ran," Biden continued, citing the debunked claim about Trump. Fox News

Perhaps you'd prefer a less politically biased source? One that Trump, very famously, likes? Here you are.

When the President was asked what he thought had happened, Donald Trump said, and I quote, “There are very fine people on both sides.” My God, that’s what he said. That is what he said and what he meant. Time

Or perhaps you’d just like a straightforward commercial source?

“When the president was asked what he thought had happened, Donald Trump said, and I quote, ‘There are very fine people on both sides.’ My God, that’s what he said. That is what he said and what he meant,” Biden said during his speech. Source

Your response reminds me of the guy auditioning for Tarzan in this old Brit comedy sketch.

edit on 22-8-2024 by Kallipygywiggy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Kallipygywiggy

if that's really the case, then what is the outrage over? Was he lying and there wasn't fine people on one side of this? Please explain.

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Figure it out for yourself. It isn't that hard.

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Kallipygywiggy

I didn't think you knew. Typical.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join