It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poor Joe Biden is still living the lie

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 07:34 AM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

In the same speech, Biden repeated the claim that Trump said there were "fine people" on "both sides" of the 2017 Charlottesville protest which has been debunked by several fact checkers.

I know it's not nice to pile on when the guy is leaving due to being close to brain dead, but damn, this was in the news. People talked about it, I have to believe that his people told him about this over a bowl of ice cream. It's a hoax. Even SNOPES the left wing toe suckers of their version of truth knows this is a hoax. And the crowd still eats it up, as if they aren't mentally capable of grasping the facts anymore than Joe is. Folks, I'm not kidding when I say, this is your future. Not a joke. LOL, I'm kidding, this is all a big joke, up to and including the current administration. I'm sure there are some very fine people there, but not many.

eta:
for the terminally affected TDS sufferers
www.snopes.com...
edit on 20-8-2024 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name.

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I saw a clip of Joe at the convention yesterday..
He's juiced to the moon.

The dude is just a walking meat suit at this point.

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

I'm amazed at how little substance exists in the entire democratic party. Hiding away is the go-to strategy, and it's working well, since the voters really don't want to be reminded there are no new policies, other than the communistic one's. Nobody seems to want to ask any questions. Just hurry up and vote so we can find out what we won.

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 08:01 AM
link   

The article is correct.
Trump did not call white supremacist fine people...

He called them over for dinner.

www.pbs.org...

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTophat

Trump is a secret Joo hater. You could tell by the way he did the whole embassy thing. What a monster.
BTW, did you get your new "From the river to the sea" t-shirts for the DNC protest this week?

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Surely you must have read through your own link before you posted it? Or were you in a bit too much of a hurry to Own the Libs to bother?

In a news conference after the rally protesting the planned removal of a Confederate statue, Trump did say there were "very fine people on both sides," referring to the protesters and the counterprotesters. Your source

And that's what Biden said he said.

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTophat

Obama had black power nationalists to the white house and took spiritual advice from them. Reverend Wright for example. Politicians are all pretty much alike deep down.

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 09:48 AM
link   

That's rich....

Biden just said there's good people on both sides in the Israel Gaza conflict.

Is Biden saying good people are anti semite?

Biden says DNC anti-Israel agitators 'have a point,' rips Trump as 'not worthy' of Oval Office

www.foxnews.com...

edit on 20-8-2024 by theatreboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 11:57 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

Obama had black power nationalists to the white house and took spiritual advice from them. Reverend Wright for example. Politicians are all pretty much alike deep down.

Biden eulogised Robert Byrd, leader of the KKK in 2010.

I'd sure like to see campaigning centered on the issues facing America and not just promises to fix things, but actual detail on how they plan to do the fixing.

This pot/kettle style of campaigning should be beneath politicians. Maybe adopt an ATS type policy where no personal attacks are allowed, or you'll get banned from campaigning for X amount of time? Three strikes and you're out?

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

originally posted by: FlyersFan

Biden eulogised Robert Byrd, leader of the KKK in 2010.

I'd sure like to see campaigning centered on the issues facing America and not just promises to fix things, but actual detail on how they plan to do the fixing.

This pot/kettle style of campaigning should be beneath politicians. Maybe adopt an ATS type policy where no personal attacks are allowed, or you'll get banned from campaigning for X amount of time? Three strikes and you're out?

Given that the only real policy laid out by the democrats involves soviet style price controls and bringing down the proletariat (small business owners) is it any wonder they rely on obfuscation?

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Moon68

I'll trade you a slab of butter for a slice of that sausage ... Comrade ...

(LOL, recalling the GI's back in the day, in West Germany, calling the Germans "Konrads", which was a distortion of "comrade"
)

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

I can't wait until we're trading some semi rancid horsemeat for half a loaf of moldy bread. Good times ahead.

edit on 20-8-2024 by Moon68 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Moon68
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

I can't wait until we're trading some semi rancid horsemeat for half a loaf of moldy bread. Good times ahead.

Allow me to offer you some ration coupons as a head start

Cheers

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 12:58 PM
link   
The United States is under a severe possibility of Biden and sympathizers planning something horrible. Don't count it out. Too much planned ass backwards and confusion ongoing. They are planning something. ☠️

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Anyone else here getting sick of politics? Years ago, people were smarter, they knew that all politicians are not to be trusted. Nobody would have believed Biden was the best president of the USA.

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Moon68

is it any wonder they rely on obfuscation?

is it any wonder they rely on obfuscation and cheating?

Fixed it for you.

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

Lol, perfect! And I know just the right person who we could trust to do it...

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: Bluntone22

I'm amazed at how little substance exists in the entire democratic party. Hiding away is the go-to strategy, and it's working well, since the voters really don't want to be reminded there are no new policies, other than the communistic one's. Nobody seems to want to ask any questions. Just hurry up and vote so we can find out what we won.

Ultimately, it reflects on the general, severe, dumbing down of society.

Never mind NO accomplishments over 3.5 years, failed border czar, failed rural internet czar, slept her way up the Democrat party, dingbat policies, general failure, Communist tendencies, 92% staff turnover rate, likely alcoholic, not elected/nominated by any Democrat (but defend democracy, right ?)

NONE of this matters.

"Vote for Kamala because she's a woman" or "it's time to have a woman President"

Empty, vapid narcissism.
I cry for America
edit on 20-8-2024 by Tolkien because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kallipygywiggy

Surely you must have read through your own link before you posted it? Or were you in a bit too much of a hurry to Own the Libs to bother?

In a news conference after the rally protesting the planned removal of a Confederate statue, Trump did say there were "very fine people on both sides," referring to the protesters and the counterprotesters. Your source

And that's what Biden said he said.

it's OK, I don't expect the left to grasp things like facts.
It's been looked into, and the lie is still a lie. But you do the DERP you.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join