It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

54% U.S. Voters disapprove of President Biden’s job performance

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Fifty-four percent 54% of U.S. Voters disapprove of President Biden’s job performance. But let's watch the admiration and applause heaped upon Joe at the DNC tonight. 54% LOL

It's a good thing Kamala Harris wasn't part of that administration, it's not as if she was Vice President or the Secretary of State, right?

www.rasmussenreports.com...

POLITICS
Daily Presidential Tracking Poll
Sponsored by Miranda Devine's " "LAPTOP FROM HELL"
Monday, August 19, 2024

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll, Sponsored by Miranda Devine's "LAPTOP FROM HELL" Monday shows that 45% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Biden’s job performance. Fifty-four (54%) disapprove.

The latest figures include 25% who Strongly Approve of the job Biden is doing and 45% who Strongly Disapprove. This gives him a Presidential Approval Index rating of -20. (see trends)

edit on p000000318pm086 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Other interesting Rasmussen polling tid bits

Only 35% believe we are heading in the right direction

www.rasmussenreports.com...

POLITICS
What They Told Us: Reviewing Last Week’s Key Polls
Saturday, August 17, 2024

In surveys last week, this is what America told Rasmussen Reports:

- President Biden ended the polling week with a daily job approval of 46%.

- Former President Donald Trump continues to lead Vice President Kamala Harris, although the Democrat has slightly narrowed the margin.

- The current Middle East conflict is a major crisis, according to most voters, who trust former President Trump more than Vice President Kamala Harris to deal with the crisis.

- Democratic voters are overwhelming pleased with Kamala Harris’s choice of Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz as her vice-presidential running mate, but Republicans and independents are less impressed.

- Election integrity concerns have focused on the issue of illegal voting by non-citizens, and most voters suspect it may be happening in their state.

- A majority of voters believe most news reporters are biased and expect the media to keep helping Kamala Harris against Donald Trump in their coverage of the presidential campaign.

- The wildlife and wilderness of Yellowstone National Park are a resource of global importance, according to an overwhelming majority of voters who see a duty to preserve America’s first national park.

- As students prepare for the beginning of another school year, Americans are clearly divided over transgender policies.

- Thirty-four percent (34%) of Likely U.S. Voters think the country is heading in the right direction.

Visit the Rasmussen Reports home page for the latest current polling coverage of events in the news. The page is updated several times each day.

edit on p000000318pm086 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Kamala was rated lower than Joe until the pollsters/media tortured the data.

They now use that tortured data to say Kamala is America's darling.

In November, Americans will spit in their faces, and Trump will have them fined billions of dollars.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
Fifty-four percent 54% of U.S. Voters disapprove of President Biden’s job performance.

Should be 100%.
But partisan brainwashing goes a long way.
Gotta' support the party ... no matter what.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Bizarro: "We have created a world where everything is twisted. Evil is good, ugliness is beauty, police are criminals, and lies are truth."

Democrats: "Hold our beer."

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Which means 46% of the United States approves of his Job performance .

How ? How could a thinking cognizant human being approve of the way Biden's Administration has handled this country ?

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger2
Bizarro: "We have created a world where everything is twisted. Evil is good, ugliness is beauty, police are criminals, and lies are truth."

Democrats: "Hold our beer."

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Do conservatives even have any buzzwords?

More chants than buzzwords it seems. Like, "lock her up" "USA USA USA" and the all-time crowd favorite, "FJB".

The left has completely warped otherwise free thinking individuals into being slaves to their emotions. You got "Joy" "Hope" and "Change" which is nothing more than saying "deluded" "apathetic" and "inconsistent".

Now you're "weird" if you oppose the abysmal lunacy of "progressives". Do you know where the term "weird" was derived from?

Criminal sociopaths.

You see, to the common street thug or criminal, you are "weird" or a "weirdo" if you are opposed to their hustles and criminal activities.

Oh, you don't want to rob this store or "get this money"? Then, you're a weirdo. Essentially, if you don't share the same feral, sociopathic dispositions, you are "weird".

Very low brow and despicable, but that's pandering to the mob 101. Instead of uplifting people out of their stinking thinking, they instead court and encourage their behaviors by co-signing their abysmal lingo and corrosive culture.

Keep em dumb and voting, tried and true.
Smh.

edit on 19-8-2024 by VariedcodeSole because: eta

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Pretty much everyone I know, both democrats and republicans...disapprove of Joe's job preformance especially since it led to much higher prices we pay for food and rent/housing.

I don't know where they are getting an approval rating of 44 percent, hardly nobody believes Biden was good for the economy. The Democrats might think Biden was better than having Trump in the whitehouse, but none that I know are saying he was good for the people. So now, approval means that they think someone is better than a different chaotic choice?

The polls have to be twisted, not many people at all think Biden's policies were actually good.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
Which means 46% of the United States approves of his Job performance .

How ? How could a thinking cognizant human being approve of the way Biden's Administration has handled this country ?

Because it's not just about his policy, or his achievements. I am an independent, but I recognize that Biden is a decent human being. I may not agree with his every policy, and I don't. But he is such a contrast with Trump, many people support him just because he's a better person.

Take this for example: The two Jims, Tweedledee and Tweedledum, Jim Jordan and James Comer, have been investigating Biden for nearly all of his 4 years in office, and they have yet to find a single shred of evidence that can tie him to any crime. Nothing even suggesting charging him, because they've found no evidence. And they looked, oh man, they looked! Not only at his 4 years in office, but also the decades before that.

And now he will retire as president, and the investigations will end with zero charges. Because they can't find anything to charge him with, no matter how hard they look.

On the other side, we have an ex-president who's already been impeached twice, 34 times a felon, has a huge judgment for fraud, judgments for defamation that are over sexual assault, etc...

The way you're wondering how some people could like Biden, many more wonder how some people can support all that lawlessness, criminality, lies and hatred Trump represents.

It's hard to even fathom someone can justify all that to themselves.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogani

Because it's not just about his policy, or his achievements. I am an independent, but I recognize that Biden is a decent human being.

Stopped reading right there.

I'm just saving myself some time...

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 10:02 PM
link   
The United States Congress Impeachment Investigation Committee Concludes...

PRESIDENT JOE BIDEN = CROOK
VICE-PRESIDENT JOE BIDEN = CROOK
U.S. SENATOR JOE BIDEN = CROOK

President Biden engaged in "impeachable conduct," House Republicans found in their months-long impeachment inquiry, declaring in their highly anticipated report that he "abused his office" and "defrauded the United States to enrich his family."

Fox News Digital obtained a copy of the 292-page report prepared by the House Oversight Committee, House Judiciary Committee and House Ways and Means Committee. Those panels have been leading the impeachment inquiry against Biden.

"The Committees have accumulated evidence demonstrating that President Biden has engaged in impeachable conduct," the report, which lays out evidence gathered to date, says.
More at: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 04:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Because it's not just about his policy, or his achievements. I am an independent, but I recognize that Biden is a decent human being.

You didn’t miss out on much 😂 just more liberal dribble. From a dependant wolly gobble no less.

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 05:11 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Wow.

I wonder what percentage disapprove of Trump?

Do Americans have a favorable or unfavorable opinion of Donald Trump?

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 11:05 AM
link   
EXACTLY

Lots of BS

originally posted by: Lumenari

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Because it's not just about his policy, or his achievements. I am an independent, but I recognize that Biden is a decent human being. I may not agree with his every policy, and I don't. But he is such a contrast with Trump, many people support him just because he's a better person.

A decent Human being ?

Good God you are so lost mate. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and just assume you are trolling and you don't actually believe what you just wrote .

On the other side, we have an ex-president who's already been impeached twice, 34 times a felon, has a huge judgment for fraud, judgments for defamation that are over sexual assault, etc...

So the Leftist smear campaign of Donald J Trump defines his very character in your eyes .

Joe Biden is the most corrupt Politician that has ever been brought to light . His corruption knows no bounds . It's not just the things we know about Biden that are scary it's the things we don't know .

Imagine what the Truth of Biden and his family really is .

Of course though you can't.

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 11:37 AM
link   

I genuinely wish some days that I could see things from your perspective, but then I realize I can't fit my head that far up my a$$. Jesus christ you're lost.

new topics

top topics

join