It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Soros Under Fire as 7,785 Pages of Documents Exposes How He & Dems Violating US Constitution

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Thanks for posting. I learned way back when Obama was king that Soros was running the dnc and the entire democrat apparatus and their media outlets such as Media Matters and some others. Now it must include some of the msm as well. Soros has had his hands on many fronts and front groups including immigration attorneys and legalization of pot. There are so many it would fill a page.

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp
a reply to: ADVISOR

Now find an attorney to charge him.

Folks don't want to realize how effective this evil is.

Yes we do, we just cannot do anything except call to the Almighty for divine justice.
There are a few brave souls in Congress who are trying to take the bull by the horns.
edit on 18-8-2024 by EyeoftheHurricane because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 11:17 AM
link   

a reply to: Sookiechacha

Conspiracy, sedition, extortion, racketeering etc.

Do you approve of Soros' actions?

Some people will
Support anything they do. I think it goes back to a lack of understanding of what is really happening. Those of us who do get it are stuck just trying to point it out.

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: xuenchen

a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

Now find an attorney to charge him.

For what, exactly? What would that indictment look like?

RICO

Great. So let's also indict the Kochs, the Murdocks, the Adelsons, et al, on RICO charges.

why not indict all who are guilty. Or is that (D)ifferent?

Indict them all, if they are guilty. But I think they're ALL shielded under Citizens United.

Oh right blame it all on Citizens United. While Soros goes unchecked. Again it’s all ok as long as it’s the side you picked.

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: EyeoftheHurricane

Oh right blame it all on Citizens United.

You should too. It's Citizens United that makes what Soros is doing legal, thanks to the Roberts Supreme Court.

Say it with me "Thanks SCOTUS!"

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I've said it a thousand times...

Soros wins when other people lose. Put another way, Soros wins 'because' other people lose. So, all Soros has to do to win, is create situations where other people lose. How do you do this? By creating chaos and anarchy. Then, when people panic, Soros steps in and starts short-selling the market. Soros cleans up, and everyone else loses.

The short-selling part isn't technically illegal, but the creating situations where there is chaos and anarchy sure the hell is! It's called 'Sedition'. Plus, creating a fraudulent and coercive environment where people have little choice but to be extorted is also illegal. It is called 'racketeering'.

Those defending Soros might want to become familiar with these terms.

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Based on the non-evidence provided on the OP's article, I don't see anything illegal.

About as much as I approve of the Supreme Court's Citizens United ruling. Money is speech and corporations are people. Dark money in politics and money, dark or light, affecting policies and laws is not only legal, it's the status quo.

Amazing the left strait up defends evil.

Used to think it wasn’t good vs evil, but the left has gone so far it’s hard to see it as anything else.

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 11:49 AM
link   

I have always wondered where this Soros theory originated, the result is interesting:

"In 2008, Viktor Orbán met the influential US political advisor Arthur Finkelstein. He had successfully advised Republican presidents from Richard Nixon to George W. Bush since the 1970s. In the mid-1990s, Finkelstein made Benjamin Netanyahu Prime Minister of Israel.

From countless election campaigns, Finkelstein knew how important it is to give the enemy a face. George Soros' commitment to liberalism and democracy had long been a thorn in the side of the international right. The nationalists in the Balkans also hated him for his support of the democratic opposition, Russia's President Vladimir Putin detested him for his involvement in Ukraine and Georgia. The billionaire had also long since become a hate figure for the US Republicans due to his donations to the Democrats, his commitment to climate protection and his harsh criticism of the Iraq war.

Finkelstein and his partner George Birnbaum thought that Soros was the perfect enemy for Orbán. He has Hungarian roots, but has lived in the USA for decades. He is rich and politically active worldwide. The campaign against the philanthropist and billionaire began in the summer of 2013 - but it would only reach its peak two years later in the wake of the refugee crisis."

www.dw.com...

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Because you see it as a benefit, it's okay in your opinion

I didn't say I think it's okay. I said, thanks to SCOTUS, it's not illegal. That is, according to the non-evidence provided in the linked article.

So then you don't think it's okay.

You dont approve of Soros' actions?

I don't approve of the Supreme Court's standard set by their Citizen's United ruling that allowed any old rich person to unfairly influence our politics, policies and laws. I am against Citizen's United, which gives Soros the power to use his money towards things you hate.

It's very telling on what you decide to leave out......

Do you think I am an idiot Sookie?

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 12:19 PM
link   

You should too. It's Citizens United that makes what Soros is doing legal, thanks to the Roberts Supreme Court.

So what would make Soros's influence of prosecutors illegal if CU was illegal? How are His actions are campaign donations??? ❓

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Malte-
So in other words politics the world over has nothing to due with serving the citizen of a country.

The political arena is just a two-team game set up where the rich and powerful try to get as many politicians as they can elected on their team for more power, financial gain and laws favoring them.

Who ever thought politics was just a game of power and control?

Who knew 99.9% of politicians were bought and paid for by dirty money?

In recent years the Republican party appears to have been infiltrated with fake conservatives, just like sports being infiltrated by fake women.

One side still thinks they can win by playing by the rules, and the other has thrown the rule book out, knowing nothing can be done about it because they've replace anyone with integrity in the judicial system to all top-level personenel in government branches with paid 'yes' men.

The team that spends the most money always wins....unless they choose to run the worst POS on the planet, like they did in 2016 and allow the opposition free press thinking they could make the citizens hate 'him' more than 'her'.

And here we are, arguing over which candidate we've been given deserves our vote.....like it's really going to matter.

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: malte86
"The campaign against the philanthropist and billionaire began in the summer of 2013 - but it would only reach its peak two years later in the wake of the refugee crisis."

How is it then that many, many people already knew for years or decades what Soros was up to before this campaign began, where he has his fingers/his money in everything and that such “philanthropists” with their money/influence are a danger to democracies?

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter2
a reply to: malte86
"The campaign against the philanthropist and billionaire began in the summer of 2013 - but it would only reach its peak two years later in the wake of the refugee crisis."

How is it then that many, many people already knew for years or decades what Soros was up to before this campaign began, where he has his fingers/his money in everything and that such “philanthropists” with their money/influence are a danger to democracies?

but is there any evidence for wrongdoing?

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

So what would make Soros's influence of prosecutors illegal if CU was illegal? How are His actions are campaign donations??? ❓

This is the way we're still expecting it to be.

For decades, Supreme Court majorities have viewed spending on elections as a form of free speech. But they've also argued that certain restrictions on such spending were acceptable because the government has an interest in preventing corruption or the appearance of corruption. So limits of how much money any one donor could give to any one politician's campaign were allowed to stand, because, the justices argued, big payoffs from a donor to a politician could be, or look, corrupt.

www.vox.com...

This is the way it is.

The Citizens United ruling, released in January 2010, tossed out the corporate and union ban on making independent expenditures and financing electioneering communications. It gave corporations and unions the green light to spend unlimited sums on ads and other political tools, calling for the election or defeat of individual candidates.

In a nutshell, the high court’s 5-4 decision said that it is OK for corporations and labor unions to spend as much as they want to convince people to vote for or against a candidate.

publicintegrity.org...

“By holding, for the first time, that corporations have the same First Amendment rights to engage in political spending as people, the Supreme Court re-ordered the priorities in our democracy—placing special interest dollars at the center of our democracy, and displacing the rightful role of voters.”

www.brennancenter.org...

Unless you have access to tons of money, or you're a politician on the receiving end of someone who has access to tons of money, you should be against how Citizens United mutes political your voice.

edit on 1020242024k48America/Chicago2024-08-18T12:48:10-05:0012pm2024-08-18T12:48:10-05:00 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 12:42 PM
link   

The capital of the United States, Washington, is very lucky that there is no US embassy there. Otherwise, there would have been a Maidan and a color revolution there long ago))))

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 12:52 PM
link   
George is going to a maximum-security prison very soon. No one has ever escaped the prison, and no one ever will. The gate keeper is one of the toughest there is. His name is Apollyon. He will get George first and then George's son.

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze

Based on the non-evidence provided on the OP's article, I don't see anything illegal.

About as much as I approve of the Supreme Court's Citizens United ruling. Money is speech and corporations are people. Dark money in politics and money, dark or light, affecting policies and laws is not only legal, it's the status quo.

Amazing the left strait up defends evil.

Used to think it wasn’t good vs evil, but the left has gone so far it’s hard to see it as anything else.

Well…. We all read the things they post, they’re not intelligent in any way, shape or form. I find more intellect in a 3rd grader than I do some of these lefty’s. Whoever programmed and brainwashed them did well.

Anyone that would support or run cover for this corrupt and evil pos has sold their soul.

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: KrustyKrab

While there certainly exists an intelligence component with some, you shouldn't dismiss something very important.

Strategy and tactics.

Hypocrisy, lying, propaganda, obfuscation, derailing etc are all legitimate tools to use.

Shame, guilt, introspection or even the notion of being wrong do not benefit the goal so they are not a factor.

When speaking about evil, understand the gravity behind that assertion.

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Not worth posting anymore.
edit on 18-8-2024 by charlest2 because: (no reason given)

Our constitutional republic is lost.
edit on 18-8-2024 by charlest2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 03:25 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join