It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

XI might be gone for real this time

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Mods were my concern. You are trouble for yourself and any who "follow" after your likeness is all I can say honestly and as politely as I may be able. staying on topic and pointing out who's concept of truth is wanky is just life. Some of you have made your bed and will have to lie down in it.

I am pros and cons on things and you panned out repeatedly as a con who needs some help.

We have to babysit you here. How old are you?

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: BernnieJGato
a reply to: chr0naut

It was Biden a couple of weeks ago, when it turned out he just had COVID and was back on board after a few days.

what? it was just a day or two after he tested positive he stepped down while supposedly recovering. that just wasn't a cowinky dink?

That one

"That one"?

Who writes or speaks like that?

Are you afraid to mention me because it would be a clear ad-hominem response with nothing at all to do with the actual topic?

has his own facts to go with that opinion.

Absolutely. My opinion is fact (not alternative-fact) based.

Sorry to tell him, we all have facts and the ones he thinks are have been totally debunked dozens of times.

OK, can you please make direct reference to a single one of those facts I have posted that have been debunked? I mean, it must be easy if there are so many of them to choose from?

My guess is that the only 'debunking' is the voices in your head.

All of that ones

"that ones"?

Again with the attempt to not actually identify me directly. But everyone can see it. This is a public forum!

LOL.

Could it be that you hoped I would miss reading your post and wouldn't challenge you?

post could safely be stored in a hoax bin.

You simply cannot debate things because you are gullible and don't sceptically examine anything 'alternative' or 'conspiracy' related, and once the paradigm is set in your brain, you cannot bear an alternate view, especially one with credible supporting data (which you rarely supply when you repost someone else's opinions).

Here's an idea: Take a sceptical approach, look for, and evaluate the pro's and cons of what you read or hear. Present your argument with credible supporting data so that others may evaluate your argument, too. There's too much online echoing of irrational opinions, and don't just add to the meaningless noise.

There's a sarcastic saying that exemplifies this echo chamber of ignorance:

'Eat s#it. A billion flies can't be wrong'.

edit on 18000000253120248America/Chicago08pm8 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: SteamyAmerican

If Xi is gone (if true), then it means one of two things imo.

Either they new guys want to invade Taiwan now, or they do not want to invade?

There are many other reasons is well to be honest , but for the sake of peace , lets all of us hope it is the latter
of the two !

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Mods were my concern. You are trouble for yourself and any who "follow" after your likeness is all I can say honestly and as politely as I may be able. staying on topic and pointing out who's concept of truth is wanky is just life. Some of you have made your bed and will have to lie down in it.

I am pros and cons on things and you panned out repeatedly as a con who needs some help.

We have to babysit you here. How old are you?

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: BernnieJGato
a reply to: chr0naut

It was Biden a couple of weeks ago, when it turned out he just had COVID and was back on board after a few days.

what? it was just a day or two after he tested positive he stepped down while supposedly recovering. that just wasn't a cowinky dink?

That one

"That one"?

Who writes or speaks like that?

Are you afraid to mention me because it would be a clear ad-hominem response with nothing at all to do with the actual topic?

has his own facts to go with that opinion.

Absolutely. My opinion is fact (not alternative-fact) based.

Sorry to tell him, we all have facts and the ones he thinks are have been totally debunked dozens of times.

OK, can you please make direct reference to a single one of those facts I have posted that have been debunked? I mean, it must be easy if there are so many of them to choose from?

My guess is that the only 'debunking' is the voices in your head.

All of that ones

"that ones"?

Again with the attempt to not actually identify me directly. But everyone can see it. This is a public forum!

LOL.

Could it be that you hoped I would miss reading your post and wouldn't challenge you?

post could safely be stored in a hoax bin.

You simply cannot debate things because you are gullible and don't sceptically examine anything 'alternative' or 'conspiracy' related, and once the paradigm is set in your brain, you cannot bear an alternate view, especially one with credible supporting data (which you rarely supply when you repost someone else's opinions).

Here's an idea: Take a sceptical approach, look for, and evaluate the pro's and cons of what you read or hear. Present your argument with credible supporting data so that others may evaluate your argument, too. There's too much online echoing of irrational opinions, and don't just add to the meaningless noise.

There's a sarcastic saying that exemplifies this echo chamber of ignorance:

'Eat s#it. A billion flies can't be wrong'.

Sufficiently old. I have teenage grandkids.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: McGinty

...take out the D.U.M.B.s and stop the cloning

Say what!? 👀

Deep Underground Military Bases throughout the world. They could be the location of some of these EQ's and they seem to have similar depth so that the data is hanging out to view by the experts.

I'd looked up DUMPs (Deep bases), but who's and what are EQs. And what's the cloning angle?

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 08:47 AM
link   
President Xi Jinping was last seen in public on August 19, 2024, during a meeting with Vietnam's President To Lam in Beijing. This appearance followed a brief period where he was not seen publicly, which had sparked some speculation.
Live Mint -Source

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: LetsGoViking
There you go, ruining our sky is falling fun

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I watched the NYPprepper video interesting however I am not sure. He stated that he is unsure where tanks are going but most likely the coast. I find it odd that China would move that many main battle tanks and light tanks over 130km to the coast without it being transported.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: annonentity

There is not going to be a war between Russia and the West, and it looks less and less likely every day.

Russia does not even have the military capability to defend their own country, their own citizens; how would they ever fight a war against 20-30 nations, half of those with more effective military forces?

Not only that, but this collapse of Russia we are witnessing before our eyes, also delays, if not outright stops, China's future plans for taking Taiwan, or other wars.

They could only do that if they have a strong ally to rely on, such as Russia, but without that strong ally China is not about to start any war. Russia collapsing also solves another potential problem. Or at least delays it by 20 years.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: AncientFather

I don't know but this might have some relevance, there seems to be an unusual amounts of air traffic by flights that usually carry high end Russian personal around which according to this guy are heading to command bunkers in the east far from Moscow.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: annonentity

I saw Papa Xi on TV today meeting with the dude from Vietnam. Seemed alive and kicking to me.
edit on 2024 8 19 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

How many Papa XI's are there?

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

How many Papa XI's are there?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join