It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

XI might be gone for real this time

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Rumors are swirling in China that the Chinese leadership has been changed , due to a silent coup, XI is having a period where his books are being removed from public sale.Wouldn't it be ironic if on the verge of getting involved with a Russian war the leadership changes and leaves Putin hanging with no Chinese and NK support? If the war develops between Russia and the West a neutral China would be the winner.
NY prepper also psted a vid of a massive amount of tanks in transit, to secure the capitol when the news breaks?

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Many no doubt will celebrate if this turns out to be true.

But then there is the devil you know and the devil you don’t.

a reply to: annonentity

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 11:46 PM
link   
China and Russia have never been tight. Any perception of this is just fear mongering and propaganda by the western media.

Everyone worries about China nuking the US, or Russia nuking the US, but the reality is both China and Russia have more nukes pointed at each other than either of them do (collectively) pointed at the US.

Russia fully expects China to try to take over the resource rich eastern Russia. China would do this in a heartbeat if they didn't think they'd get nuked in the process.

So many things about China and Russia are just completely distorted by western media to sell advertisements.

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: annonentity
NY prepper also posted a vid of a massive amount of tanks in transit, to secure the capitol when the news breaks?

Is that standard procedure or is this a military coup?

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 12:06 AM
link   
“Hot time Summer in the City, back of my neck getting dirty and gritty….”

Buckle up kiddos.

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: VariedcodeSole

NY prepper also posted a vid of a massive amount of tanks in transit, to secure the capitol when the news breaks?

I dunno. Probably not good.

But it sounds a lot like J/6.

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 12:13 AM
link   

I doubt there will be much difference if he is gone.

Diversity of ideas doesn't seem to be a thing in the CCP.

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: SteamyAmerican

Yes this weeksa gonna be a doozy !
No one moves this amount of artillery for fun. www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 02:52 AM
link   

So, XI has been secretly removed/replaced?

Doesn't sound like any sort of drastic military action.

They say this kind of stuff, about every time someone drops out of the limelight for a bit.

It was Biden a couple of weeks ago, when it turned out he just had COVID and was back on board after a few days.

edit on 2024-08-18T02:53:37-05:0002Sun, 18 Aug 2024 02:53:37 -050008am00000031 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 02:54 AM
link   

2nd source?

The attached video says rumors of Xi's removal have spread to Taiwan and Japan. But if that were true, would not Western MSM sources have picked up on those rumors?

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Mantiss2021

Western MSM is a very controlled medium, plus I think that XI getting removed would not be in the general plan. Modern China is a gift from the West, some deal or backchannel agreements would have had to be made as they would be the model for the NWO. Whatever will be going down is hard to work out because if Iran gets done over that would be most of their oil gone. The guys that would oust XI will be the ones that want the good ole days back.

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Rumors are swirling in China that the Chinese leadership has been changed , due to a silent coup, XI is having a period where his books are being removed from public sale.Wouldn't it be ironic if on the verge of getting involved with a Russian war the leadership changes and leaves Putin hanging with no Chinese and NK support? If the war develops between Russia and the West a neutral China would be the winner.
NY prepper also psted a vid of a massive amount of tanks in transit, to secure the capitol when the news breaks?

I have been seeing podcasts that have been saying the "we are watching a movie" that say Xi is working with the International combined Military to take out the D.U.M.B.s and stop the cloning, the attempts at genocide of most of the planet, and their ability to wage war on us ever again.

I pray that this is true.

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mantiss2021

2nd source?

The attached video says rumors of Xi's removal have spread to Taiwan and Japan. But if that were true, would not Western MSM sources have picked up on those rumors?

Not if they are paid to be on Team China they won't until told to do so.

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: SteamyAmerican

originally posted by: VariedcodeSole

I dunno. Probably not good.

But it sounds a lot like J/6.

Yeah, I will never forget the tanks rolling down Pennsylvania Ave on J6, either.

J6 was not a riot or insurrection until Capitol Police started throwing gas. And even then not even close to the cities burning in 2020 at the hands of BLM.

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Rumors are swirling in China that the Chinese leadership has been changed , due to a silent coup

Internal coups are all the rage in global superpowers this summer.

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
...take out the D.U.M.B.s and stop the cloning

Say what!? 👀

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

It was Biden a couple of weeks ago, when it turned out he just had COVID and was back on board after a few days.

what? it was just a day or two after he tested positive he stepped down while supposedly recovering. that just wasn't a cowinky dink?

edit on 18-8-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: McGinty

...take out the D.U.M.B.s and stop the cloning

Say what!? 👀

Deep Underground Military Bases throughout the world. They could be the location of some of these EQ's and they seem to have similar depth so that the data is hanging out to view by the experts.

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato

what? it was just a day or two after he tested positive he stepped down while supposedly recovering. that just wasn't a cowinky dink?

That one has his own facts to go with that opinion. Sorry to tell him, we all have facts and the ones he thinks are have been totally debunked dozens of times. All of that ones post could safely be stored in a hoax bin.

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato

That one

"That one"?

Who writes or speaks like that?

Are you afraid to mention me because it would be a clear ad-hominem response with nothing at all to do with the actual topic?

has his own facts to go with that opinion.

Absolutely. My opinion is fact (not alternative-fact) based.

Sorry to tell him, we all have facts and the ones he thinks are have been totally debunked dozens of times.

OK, can you please make direct reference to a single one of those facts I have posted that have been debunked? I mean, it must be easy if there are so many of them to choose from?

My guess is that the only 'debunking' is the voices in your head.

All of that ones

"that ones"?

Again with the attempt to not actually identify me directly. But everyone can see it. This is a public forum!

LOL.

Could it be that you hoped I would miss reading your post and wouldn't challenge you?

post could safely be stored in a hoax bin.

You simply cannot debate things because you are gullible and don't sceptically examine anything 'alternative' or 'conspiracy' related, and once the paradigm is set in your brain, you cannot bear an alternate view, especially one with credible supporting data (which you rarely supply when you repost someone else's opinions).

Here's an idea: Take a sceptical approach, look for, and evaluate the pro's and cons of what you read or hear. Present your argument with credible supporting data so that others may evaluate your argument, too. There's too much online echoing of irrational opinions, and don't just add to the meaningless noise.

There's a sarcastic saying that exemplifies this echo chamber of ignorance:

'Eat s#it. A billion flies can't be wrong'.

edit on 2024-08-18T14:49:36-05:0002Sun, 18 Aug 2024 14:49:36 -050008pm00000031 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join