It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Far-Left Author Bob Woodward to Drop ‘October Surprise’ on Kamala Harris and Joe Biden

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: BingoMcGoof
a reply to: Mahogani

Yeah, because Woodward isn't a far anything, left or right.

ssshhhhh, you know that and I know that so let's not spoil the fun ok?

so he's not going to release a book then?

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: CarlLaFong

Woodward was a Naval Intelligence operative right before he went to Wapo as a brand new "journalist" to cover the biggest story in American history at the time.

The Watergate scandal, that happened to involve many CIA personnel.

He's a deep state operator.

Harris isn't polling well enough to validate the planned election fraud.

They're going to replace her at the convention.

The recent hit pieces from regime propagandists only highlight this fact.

Oh I completely agree.

The media is propping her up. She has no momentum she has no chance.

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

I doubt if he will attack other Liberal agenda promoting people

Honor Among Thieves?

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Harris isn't polling well enough to validate the planned election fraud.

First I've heard of this....

projects.fivethirtyeight.com...

Guess we'll have to wait till after nov5 to see which pollsters got it correct.

edit on 18-8-2024 by lilzazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Don't forget, the liberal left is more than just one cause, and Harris is very one dimensional. Harris is definitely being propped up by something, but this 'something' doesn't necessarily represent the entire left.

We already know Obama has been very reticent about his thoughts on Harris throughout the Biden administration. Pelosi, for her part, only took out Biden. She didn't necessarily put Harris in the driver's seat at the same time.

This middle of the night selection of Harris without an open convention nomination suggests there may be more going on than what meets the eye within the democratic party.

I get the distinct impression many of the top democrats are taking a 'wait and see' posture regarding Harris at the moment. Notice how most of them are all but silent?

Something is definitely going on. It's unclear what this is, but something is going on.

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Woodward has been a hatchet man for the deep state since the 70's. Whatever he coughs up now will no doubt serve those he works for.

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Right. When it comes to figuring out what Democrats will do, always look at how their leaders have schemed and planned in the recent past. And remember, there are almost no limits on what they will do to win every battle.

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 04:48 PM
link   
My guess it is an axe to hold over Biden to get them to shut up and play ball.

If they play ball it will disappear.

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Woodard served in the US Navy as a shipboard officer on two different ships for 5 years leaving at the rank of LT. He did not serve as a naval intelligence operative. Why do you say this?
reply to: watchitburn

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: vance2

So after his four years were up he was eligible to leave the Navy, having completed his service. Instead he re-enlisted for another year and he came to Washington and he started working in a top secret Naval unit inside the Pentagon. Actually, they went between the Pentagon and the White House. This was during the first years of Nixon's presidency. And I believe that at this time he started working directly with Richard Ober, who was the deputy chief of counter-intelligence under James Angleton. He was the one who was running Operation Chaos and I believe that he was the one who was Deep Throat. I disagree with those people in Silent Coup, although it hardly matters who exactly it was because I know Woodward had many sources.

Source

Bob Woodward lied* to conceal his early ties to General Alexander Haig. In 1969 and 1970, Navy Lt. Bob Woodward manned the Pentagon's secret communications room, which transmitted messages around the world, including the back channel communications for Henry Kissinger and President Richard Nixon. In that duty, Woodward often delivered messages from the worlds top leaders to Gen. Alexander Haig, Kissinger's deputy at the National Security Council.

Source

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Yeeaahh ... the "fourth estate" (LOL) turned out to be cheerleaders for the Left. Not expecting much here.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

Woodward is an attention whore: www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Woodward keeps trying, but never regains the notoriety he enjoyed in 1972.

Only media people hold Woodward in high esteem. They are in their own (shrinking) world, where they hang photos of each other on walls at work, and at home.

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Only media people hold Woodward in high esteem. They are in their own (shrinking) world, where they hang photos of each other on walls at work, and at home.

LOL, sounds like the Nazi faithful back in the 1940s.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

LOL, sounds like the Nazi faithful back in the 1940s.

Cheers

Barack Obama and Obama family photos are in millions of homes across America too. I wonder how it will affect Americans when they learn Barack Obama did what jailbird Senator Bob Menendez did, on an even larger scale.

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Husband of Kamala is a drunkard, like she is..

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join