It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Far-Left Author Bob Woodward to Drop ‘October Surprise’ on Kamala Harris and Joe Biden

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Oh Dear.

Bob Woodward of Watergate fame says he will be dropping “Several Bombshells” as an "October Surprise" on both Kamala Harris and Joe Biden.

The fact that Woodward is a big Leftist must mean these bombshells are just too explosive to ignore as a journalist.

Anyhoo...it looks like it will be 'Bombs Away' on October 15th.

Bob Woodward, a far-left author and Washington Post editor, is set to drop an ‘October surprise’ on Kamala Harris and Joe Biden.

Far-left author Bob Woodward’s forthcoming book about Joe Biden and Kamala Harris will drop several bombshells on October 15.

Per RealClearInvestigations reporter Paul Sperry:

OCTOBER SURPRISE: A source close to Bob Woodward says his forthcoming book, “War,” about the Biden-Harris administration’s inner workings will “not be kind to Biden or Kamala” and will drop several bombshells on Oct. 15 when Simon & Schuster releases the tome … developing …

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Kamala won't know what hit her...and Joe won't even know he's been hit.

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

Woodward is an attention whore: www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Woodward keeps trying, but never regains the notoriety he enjoyed in 1972.

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 09:35 PM
link   

If it’s so big it can’t be ignored maybe Woodward has bee tapped to get ahead if the issue in order to control the narrative.

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 09:41 PM
link   
lets all hope it some good dirt that leaves no choice but for the house to impeach, and the senate to convict.

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Any idea why a ''far left'' author would want to drop a bomb on the ''far left'' duo of Harris and Walz just before election day? I just can't work that one out. Do you care to offer a little of your logic on this, you know, for us dummies?

edit on 16456892024Aug2024-08-17T21:56:24-05:002120242024 by BingoMcGoof because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Why not before early voting commences when it could actually do a lot more good?

I'm betting the Secret Ears btanch already has a complete heads upon what his bomb shells are and are preparing their counter attack as we speak.

Never forget Hunter's laptop. Information is worthless if you can't get it past the branches controlling the narrative.

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOS

OH, yeah, that's a good answer to the question in my previous post. Good thinking, I'll give it a four on a scale of one to ten.

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong
Oh Dear.

Bob Woodward of Watergate fame says he will be dropping “Several Bombshells” as an "October Surprise" on both Kamala Harris and Joe Biden.

The fact that Woodward is a big Leftist must mean these bombshells are just too explosive to ignore as a journalist.

Anyhoo...it looks like it will be 'Bombs Away' on October 15th.

Bob Woodward, a far-left author and Washington Post editor, is set to drop an ‘October surprise’ on Kamala Harris and Joe Biden.

Far-left author Bob Woodward’s forthcoming book about Joe Biden and Kamala Harris will drop several bombshells on October 15.

Per RealClearInvestigations reporter Paul Sperry:

OCTOBER SURPRISE: A source close to Bob Woodward says his forthcoming book, “War,” about the Biden-Harris administration’s inner workings will “not be kind to Biden or Kamala” and will drop several bombshells on Oct. 15 when Simon & Schuster releases the tome … developing …

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Kamala won't know what hit her...and Joe won't even know he's been hit.

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: BingoMcGoof

Any idea why a ''far left'' author would want to drop a bomb on the ''far left'' duo of Harris and Walz just before election day? I just can't work that one out. Do you care to offer a little of your logic on this, you know, for us dummies?

Yeah, because Woodward isn't a far anything, left or right. On all his decades as a journalist he's never declared, and nobody could quote him for it. Nobody even knows what side he votes for as a citizen.

He's been after Nixon, and the Bushes, and Obama, and Trump, and now it sounds like after both Biden and Harris.

The only thing that is for sure is -- don't tell Bob anything you don't want to end up in print.

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: BingoMcGoof

As I stated in my OP...
"these bombshells are just too explosive to ignore as a journalist."

The power of the story must override his personal politics.

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogani

Yeah, because Woodward isn't a far anything, left or right.

ssshhhhh, you know that and I know that so let's not spoil the fun ok?

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 11:02 PM
link   

I can't F'ing wait until they are behind bars

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I doubt if the bombshell would be something bad for Biden or Harris. He wants the interest of the people and probably it will be something against Trump or something.

I doubt if he will attack other Liberal agenda promoting people

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 11:11 PM
link   

edit on 8/17/2024 by Flyingclaydisk because: Probably TMI

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Woodward was a Naval Intelligence operative right before he went to Wapo as a brand new "journalist" to cover the biggest story in American history at the time.

The Watergate scandal, that happened to involve many CIA personnel.

He's a deep state operator.

Harris isn't polling well enough to validate the planned election fraud.

They're going to replace her at the convention.

The recent hit pieces from regime propagandists only highlight this fact.

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Is anyone interested in taking a guess as to the nature of these bombshells?

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: 777Vader

Woodward tried to damage Trump late in 2021, to prevent him from being re-electable (in 2024), but ended up causing General Milley to resign, due to exposing Milley's Jan 8, 2021 treason against President Trump.

Source: www.cnn.com...

What Woodward publishes, may not have the effect he intends. Also, like Joe Biden, Bob Woodward is now 81 years old, fwiw.😒

edit on 1882024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 01:39 AM
link   
According to this August 7th article: apnews.com...

Woodward is changing contents of the book (entitled "War"), as developments occur. It was originally written before the coup against President Biden. Now, he's adding more Kamala stuff. TRUE BOMBSHELLS would be leaked by the publishing house referenced in the article, imo.

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 04:09 AM
link   
He's a leftie. I kinda doubt that he'd drop a bomb on Harris in October, even if his journalist integrity is at stake. Thye don't seem to care about that kind of thing. But I guess we'll see ...

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 05:54 AM
link   
I would be willing to bet that Woodward has sat on a few stories in his time, mostly for his o n self protection.
Maybe he is going to let one really really big story hit the press before he goes to sit at the ‘big typewriter in the sky’.
He is that old.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join