It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WORK WITH US join the Kamala Walz campaign. Seeking talent to lead us to victory in 2024

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 08:33 PM
link   

kamalaharris.com...

As long as you have up to date COVID 19 vaccinations, what's the requirement now every 6 months? what versions are allowed...asking for a friend

The campaign requires all employees to be "up to date" on COVID-19 vaccination status as prescribed by the CDC as a condition of employment, unless otherwise prohibited by applicable law. If you seek a reasonable accommodation in relation to the campaign's COVID-19 policy, you should speak to the HR Department prior to reporting to an office location.

edit on p000000318pm086 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

How much do you want to bet that Kamala's administration will mandate up to date Covid vaccination(s) for EVERYONE to be able to be employed in the US?

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Many of us fought and died from a perceived communist threat so IMO only the stupid would help that bunch take over America.

I hope Trump wins because he pisses off most of the people I can not stand to watch or listen to.. x.com...
edit on 727thk24 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 08:53 PM
link   

A literal interpretation to this add would be, "be a useful idiot for us" and we will pay you to do it.

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

How much do you want to bet that Kamala's administration will mandate up to date Covid vaccination(s) for EVERYONE to be able to be employed in the US?

That'd be a great way to kill off the remaining workforce. Nobody except the utter brain dead are going to take another round of whatever vaccine.

I'm thinking the next plandemic will be a "Donkey Pox" vaccine.

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Good plan turn America into another California under democratic rule ! youtu.be...

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 09:08 PM
link   
for A BETTER perspective from the CDC

CDC recommends everyone ages 6 months and older receive an updated 2024-2025 COVID-19 vaccine

What a load of unmitigated BS.

Who here is up to date on thier COVID vaccinations?

who will get future COVID vaccinations?

www.cdc.gov...

Today, CDC recommended the updated 2024-2025 COVID-19 vaccines and the updated 2024-2025 flu vaccines to protect against severe COVID-19 and flu this fall and winter.

It is safe to receive COVID-19 and flu vaccines at the same visit. Data continue to show the importance of vaccination to protect against severe outcomes of COVID-19 and flu, including hospitalization and death. In 2023, more than 916,300 people were hospitalized due to COVID-19 and more than 75,500 people died from COVID-19. During the 2023-2024 flu season, more than 44,900 people are estimated to have died from flu complications.

Updated 2024-2025 COVID-19 Vaccine Recommendation

CDC recommends everyone ages 6 months and older receive an updated 2024-2025 COVID-19 vaccine to protect against the potentially serious outcomes of COVID-19 this fall and winter whether or not they have ever previously been vaccinated with a COVID-19 vaccine. Updated COVID-19 vaccines will be available from Moderna, Novavax, and Pfizer later this year. This recommendation will take effect as soon as the new vaccines are available.

The virus that causes COVID-19, SARS-CoV-2, is always changing and protection from COVID-19 vaccines declines over time. Receiving an updated 2024-2025 COVID-19 vaccine can restore and enhance protection against the virus variants currently responsible for most infections and hospitalizations in the United States. COVID-19 vaccination also reduces the chance of suffering the effects of Long COVID, which can develop during or following acute infection and last for an extended duration.

Last season, people who received a 2023-2024 COVID-19 vaccine saw greater protection against illness and hospitalization than those who did not receive a 2023-2024 vaccine. To date, hundreds of millions of people have safely received a COVID-19 vaccine under the most intense vaccine safety monitoring in United States history.

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: VariedcodeSole

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

That'd be a great way to kill off the remaining workforce. Nobody except the utter brain dead are going to take another round of whatever vaccine.

I'm thinking the next plandemic will be a "Donkey Pox" vaccine.

Only the “utter brain dead” would ever work for Harris in the first place. I heard she’s a nightmare to work for anyway most of her VP aid’s have quit her, I believe 90% have quit her because of toxicity.

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Just reading that call to arms a strong aroma of desperation and sulfur seemes to emit from the words.

Why does 'winning' look so much like a drowning man screaming for help? Maybe they're just trying to throw conservatives off their game by 'pretening' to be losers?

Libs; always changing the rules.

edit on 1/1/1908 by nugget1 because: sp

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 09:29 PM
link   
One can only wildly imagine what The HR Department at The Kamala Walz Campaign is like !! 😀⚠️

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Are all the jobs at The Campaign non Union?? Bwahahahaha 🤤

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
Just reading that call to arms a strong aroma of desperation and sulfur seemes to emit from the words.

Why does 'winning' look so much like a drowning man screaming for help? Maybe they're just tring to throw conservatives off their game bt 'pretening' to be losers?

From where I sit, I don't think they are "pretending" to be losers at all...

Yet they may still win.

Well, not "Actually" win...

But you know what I mean.

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Why does 'winning' look so much like a drowning man screaming for help? Maybe they're just tring to throw conservatives off their game bt 'pretening' to be losers?

From where I sit, I don't think they are "pretending" to be losers at all...

Yet they may still win.

Well, not "Actually" win...

But you know what I mean.

And people will have to be content to pretend right along with them, just like last time. Only this will be the last time anyone will have to pretend anything if they pull it off.
It will be painfully obvious, even to their most ardent supporters how easily deceived they were by a few twerking butts, empty promises and media propaganda.

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Why does 'winning' look so much like a drowning man screaming for help? Maybe they're just trying to throw conservatives off their game by 'pretening' to be losers?

Designed to fail.

A lovechild of 0bamba and Hillary.

Defeated long ago.

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 01:18 AM
link   

The campaign requires all employees to be "up to date" on COVID-19 vaccination status as prescribed by the CDC as a condition of employment

This matters as an actual job qualification because…?

Can’t wait to see the gems she rolls out as cabinet picks and SCOTUS nominees. But at least we can rest easy knowing their vaccinations will be current.

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 01:33 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 05:01 AM
link   
I'd rather work for pdiddy then her lol

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

kamalaharris.com...

As long as you have up to date COVID 19 vaccinations, what's the requirement now every 6 months? what versions are allowed...asking for a friend

The campaign requires all employees to be "up to date" on COVID-19 vaccination status as prescribed by the CDC as a condition of employment, unless otherwise prohibited by applicable law. If you seek a reasonable accommodation in relation to the campaign's COVID-19 policy, you should speak to the HR Department prior to reporting to an office location.

So they are actually looking for people with experience … what happened to all the dei stuff? Plus they want vaccinated stuff but that’s the fine print.

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
One can only wildly imagine what The HR Department at The Kamala Walz Campaign is like !! 😀⚠️

Ouch, an oldie but goodie.
Four years ago, to think Joe picked her as his VP.
edit on 18-8-2024 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join