It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump to Hold a Rally in Wilkes-Barre, PA - 8/17/24

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan
a reply to: putnam6

I was counting all of Eastern PA when I made that last comment. There is no way that city produced 7,000 on its own.

a reply to: SourGrapes

Few would be surprised to find out that he spent his last dollar filling a venue with the way he is so concerned and sensitive about crowd numbers at his rallies.

Do you realize how foolish you sound?

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

I can't prove he's bussing people in, and you can't prove he's not. What else can I say?

I can prove he isn't because there's no busses in the parking lot. 😊

Democrats be projecting.

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogani
This is weird: Craigslist

Posted a day ago. And the rally is today.

And don't they take down fake ads?

ETA: If anyone tries calling or texting that number listed, let us know how it goes. I don't want my number to go into their databank.

Philly Craigslist..? That's a few hours drive each way. Two other CL sites exist right here, with Allentown inbetween Philly, so I dunno why it'd be posted there. Really a CL ad is the easiest thing to cook up. I don't mind them either way.
edit on 777Vpm17America/ChicagoSat, 17 Aug 2024 23:41:00 -0500 by 777Vader because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: 777Vader

originally posted by: xuenchen

I can't prove he's bussing people in, and you can't prove he's not. What else can I say?

I can prove he isn't because there's no busses in the parking lot. 😊

Democrats be projecting.

Except when they are so dysfunctional, even the principal of "projecting" is too complicated to understand.

Kamala's campaign workers are smarter than she is, yet they forgot to order buses to return auto workers to their factory parking lots, after bringing hundreds of them to a Detroit airport hanger last week, to hear Kamala not say much.

ANGER RESULTED: www.metrotimes.com...

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogani
This is weird: Craigslist

Posted a day ago. And the rally is today.

And don't they take down fake ads?

ETA: If anyone tries calling or texting that number listed, let us know how it goes. I don't want my number to go into their databank.

Likely fake as all get out!!!! The left really work so hard at being deceptive. Anyone could have posted that.
Trump doesn’t need to pay anyone to attend. That is so patently ridiculous!

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 01:55 AM
link   
I. Denial
2. Anger
3. Bargaining
4. Depression
5. Acceptance

Those are the 5 stages of grief.

I feel like Donald is entering stage 2, anger. But is having issues leaving stage 1 behind.
When he gets to stage 3 he’ll be there for quite a while. However we probably won’t see it. The bargaining will take place behind closed doors.
Depression. Stage 4 will occur during the bargaining process, as he realizes no one wants to invest in him or ruin their lives over him.

He will never reach stage 5. He will set up an Oval Office at MAGA LARDO, and make jr. fetch him diet cokes while he pretends to be on important phone calls.
That is, until he reports to jail. Where he will enlist the other inmates to produce a jailhouse musical about his life.

“The world according to grift “

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: spacedoubt
I. Denial
2. Anger
3. Bargaining
4. Depression
5. Acceptance

I feel like Donald is entering stage 2, anger. But is having issues leaving stage 1 behind.
When he gets to stage 3 he’ll be there for quite a while. However we probably won’t see it. The bargaining will take place behind closed doors.
Depression. Stage 4 will occur during the bargaining process, as he realizes no one wants to invest in him or ruin their lives over him.

He will never reach stage 5. He will set up an Oval Office at MAGA LARDO, and make jr. fetch him diet cokes while he pretends to be on important phone calls.
That is, until he reports to jail. Where he will enlist the other inmates to produce a jailhouse musical about his life.

You know what’s even harder to watch? Stage 5 TDS. You should get a screening because all we ever hear from you is screeching about Trump. I think everyone on this board knows you don’t like him, give yourself a rest, it’s going to be okay. 👌

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 02:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: KrustyKrab

I. Denial
2. Anger
3. Bargaining
4. Depression
5. Acceptance

You know what’s even harder to watch? Stage 5 TDS. You should get a screening because all we ever hear from you is screeching about Trump. I think everyone on this board knows you don’t like him, give yourself a rest, it’s going to be okay. 👌

Thank you for the pat on the head.
Have you ever watched that guy from
An open minded point of view?
I mean, as if you’ve never heard of him. Then watched or listened to the unhinged things that leak out of his brain?
It’s very confusing to a MAJORITY of Americans. How do people look at him and say “that’s my guy”. The felonious, cheating, grifting, sexual predator. That’s who I feel would be the best choice to lead my country!
I heard someone say today “if he was given a proper enema, he could be buried in a matchbox “

Perplexing, to say the least.
Is it to own the Libs? What’s the attraction?
Isn’t something you might be able to explain?

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Respectfully it seems the thread has drifted quite a bit from the original premise ironically at the same ratio of the cheese sliding off a few posters' respective crackers

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 04:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Mahogani

Common sense required.
That's obviously fake.
Comeon man ....

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: 777Vader

You mean like Scranton?

Link

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

Florida area code?

Totes legit...

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Where is Trump's campaign based out of?

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong
a reply to: Mahogani

SNOPES, of all places, says neither Trump, nor any Trump-related organizations posted an ad on Craigslist offering to pay attendees to attend a Trump rally in PA.

SNOPES traced the ad to the representative of "left-leaning activist groups including one called Good Jobs Nation".

Did a Craigslist Ad Solicit Paid Attendees to Donald Trump's Rally in Erie, Pennsylvania?

Trump supporters responded to the claim that the ad proved Trump was paying people to attend his rally by floating a theory on Reddit that the ad was fake.

They noted that Craigslist had deleted the ad after it was flagged (although it was restored intact later the same day), and pointed to a contact phone number in the ad not traceable to Trump nor to any Trump-related organizations, but rather to a man named Mike Oles, who appeared to have connections to left-leaning activist groups including one called Good Jobs Nation.

www.snopes.com...

So...YES...Leftist organizations have a proven history of posting these fake craigslist ads for people to attend Trump rallies...especially rallies in Pennsylvania.

they do it to trick the incredibly stupid. I think it's working.

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer

Where is Trump's campaign based out of?

Virgina......

But hey, I know where you're coming from though as I'm sure the one who placed the ad also may have thought......

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
a reply to: 777Vader

You mean like Scranton?

Link

That ad was already debunked an hour ago. Yet they keep dwelling on the lie. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 07:33 AM
link   

I. Denial
2. Anger
3. Bargaining
4. Depression
5. Acceptance

I mean, as if you’ve never heard of him. Then watched or listened to the unhinged things that leak out of his brain?
It’s very confusing to a MAJORITY of Americans. How do people look at him and say “that’s my guy”. The felonious, cheating, grifting, sexual predator. That’s who I feel would be the best choice to lead my country!
I heard someone say today “if he was given a proper enema, he could be buried in a matchbox “

I hardly listen to any politicians besides occasional snippets, Trump included. You just seem overly obsessed with hating him to the point it sounds mentally unhealthy for you. I don’t really give a # much anyway what they say, I vote by policy not feelz. I like having a closed border, I like having a strong economy, I like having more money in my pocket, cheaper groceries and cheaper gas, less of my tax dollars going to support illegals while US citizens struggle to make ends meet, I like not having males in women’s bathrooms and as much as you probably think he lies it’s nowhere near the bs the democrats feed us. I also like a prez that wants to see the country succeed vs the a-holes in there now hell bent on destroying the country.

You seem bothered by a bunch of superficial bs the msm spoon feeds you to hate the guy. Don’t be overly offended but you sound like you’re brainwashed. You’re always spewing those msm talking points, Orange man always bad, right? Yet, you ignore all the insanity from the other side. You do you bro but being completely unhinged is not a good look.

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 11:44 AM
link   

I. Denial
2. Anger
3. Bargaining
4. Depression
5. Acceptance

I hardly listen to any politicians besides occasional snippets, Trump included. You just seem overly obsessed with hating him to the point it sounds mentally unhealthy for you. I don’t really give a # much anyway what they say, I vote by policy not feelz. I like having a closed border, I like having a strong economy, I like having more money in my pocket, cheaper groceries and cheaper gas, less of my tax dollars going to support illegals while US citizens struggle to make ends meet, I like not having males in women’s bathrooms and as much as you probably think he lies it’s nowhere near the bs the democrats feed us. I also like a prez that wants to see the country succeed vs the a-holes in there now hell bent on destroying the country.

You seem bothered by a bunch of superficial bs the msm spoon feeds you to hate the guy. Don’t be overly offended but you sound like you’re brainwashed. You’re always spewing those msm talking points, Orange man always bad, right? Yet, you ignore all the insanity from the other side. You do you bro but being completely unhinged is not a good look.

That was extremely well put, I agree. It's likely the mindset of a healthy percentage of Americans, definitely the Republican voter and a good swathe of the Independent voter too.

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 12:19 PM
link   

I. Denial
2. Anger
3. Bargaining
4. Depression
5. Acceptance

It's so funny how the Left specializes in MIND READING. Ooooo, yes they know how and why people are thinking by watching on TV and listening to other mind readers. Knowing about this paranormal skill they have, it's hilarious to watch them in "real" life.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join