It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump to Hold a Rally in Wilkes-Barre, PA - 8/17/24

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 03:28 PM
link   
LIVE: President Trump to Hold a Rally in Wilkes-Barre, PA - 8/17/24

Decent size crowd

Mohegan Sun Arena - capacity roughly 10,000 standing, 8,000 seated - in Wilkes-Barre packed as the crowd waits for Trump to take the stage

with 65,000 plus watching on RSB YouTube alone on a Saturday

x.com...

x.com...

x.com...

x.com...

edit on p000000318pm086 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 03:30 PM
link   
MASSIVE Popularity!! 😊

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

How many of those are the same people who were at all the other rallies and are following him around like the hippies did the Grateful Dead?

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 03:38 PM
link   
TRUMP enters.

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

Ive been to multiple rallies, in my own state. I have family in Nevada and Texas who have also attended.

The only groupies I've seen are the ones who drive the trucks and busses, selling Trump merchandise. Some are opportunists that also sell Democrat merchandise.

Trump is popular in EVERY state. He doesn't need groupies to show how popular he is.

Do you actually believe 10s of thousands of Americans are following him around city to city?

Most MAGA people have jobs.

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

How many of those are the same people who were at all the other rallies and are following him around like the hippies did the Grateful Dead?

Surely you jest...do these people look like they live in an old school bus, OK maybe some of them LOL

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Is ID required to attend a Trump rally like a Harris rally is? Why doesn't she require ID at the border or voting booth?

If Trump is paying people and bussing them in to attend his rallies how can I get on the list?

His rallies have a lot more people than the H/W ones, so I have to assume Trump pays better.

edit on 1/1/1908 by nugget1 because: sp

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Here's what a Madame VP and Coach Tim's campaign fan posted...

x.com...

now tell me who's lying here about the size of the crowd

who do you believe?

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: SourGrapes

I'm only wondering because I used to live in Clarks Summit, PA and worked in Wilkes Barre. It was my observation that after setting the farm/ranch owners aside, much of the remaining population in that area leans more towards antifa than it does maga.

edit on 2024 8 17 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Thanks for that! Makes it even more clear that Trump is gaining popularity.

MAGA AF!!
edit on 17-8-2024 by SourGrapes because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 04:08 PM
link   

If you say so.

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 04:14 PM
link   

If you say so.

If you are from there how much does the arena hold Im told 8500 seated for a hockey game and 10,000 for a floor event, ergo the crowd is 7000 if not more based on 4 O'Clock videos and pictures, no more no less

My post has numerous links with videos and images of the crowd or did you skip that part

If it is 7000 or more that's a huge crowd considering Wilkes Barre's population is 44,169. 7 Grand is a huge percentage of the population, wouldn't you agree

Why would anybody lie about something so easily verified?

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 04:18 PM
link   

If the area leans more Antifa than MAGA, as Tam has pointed out, they've probably been bussed off to CHI.

The party that busses people in isn't MAGA. It's the Democrats. They're the ones paying and bussing rioters and attendees into cities.

Wonder why so many ANTIFA are in CHI right now?

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Good for him!

Since he cares so much about crowd sizes, he should be very happy with filling this venue to capacity. From watching that on the LIVE feed, looks like every seat is filled, no standing people. Wherever it pans to, everyone is sitting.

So, whatever the capacity for that venue is in seats, that's how many he has in there.

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

If you say so.

If it is 7000 or more that's a huge crowd considering Wilkes Barre's population is 44,169. 7 Grand is a huge percentage of the population, wouldn't you agree

People sometimes drive for hours to get to a rally. Candidates don't have time to go into each and every city in the States, they pick a few and then people drive over.

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogani

Good for him!

Since he cares so much about crowd sizes, he should be very happy with filling this venue to capacity. From watching that on the LIVE feed, looks like every seat is filled, no standing people. Wherever it pans to, everyone is sitting.

So, whatever the capacity for that venue is in seats, that's how many he has in there.

So it's 8500 for a hockey game and 10,000 standing refers to a concert in which there are temporary seats on the floor

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 04:40 PM
link   

I was counting all of Eastern PA when I made that last comment. There is no way that city produced 7,000 on its own.

Few would be surprised to find out that he spent his last dollar filling a venue with the way he is so concerned and sensitive about crowd numbers at his rallies.

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Keep slinging crap against the wall.

Something has to stick......right?

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogani

If you say so.

People sometimes drive for hours to get to a rally. Candidates don't have time to go into each and every city in the States, they pick a few and then people drive over.

The closest city is Scranton Pa. home of the Scranton Scrapper Ive been told Joseph Robinette Biden has a huge following there, and thats even better. Perhaps the Joe being forced out story has some legs after all

www.wvia.org...

President Joe Biden often speaks about his birthplace, Scranton. The Lackawanna Historical Society has taken on a new project, getting others to talk about the president's time in the city. The society is working on an oral history of the 46th president along with the history of Scranton

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 04:49 PM
link   

8,050, that's not bad. Thanks for that.

So maybe not quite at 8k, but probably pretty close to it. They're not gonna go over capacity, that's for sure.

Now we wait and see what it turns into when he says it was 25,000 people there, or more.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join