It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7.2 Quake Russian Coast

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 05:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
Years back in a thread I think I started we talked about the Magnetic Pole shift occurring now is also making the magma move to realign with true mag north.

Only if the magma itself is magnetised with a fixed magnetic field, which I doubt, as magma doesn't have any special magnetic properties.

Phage was not into it at all, but we know magma has a magnetic field just like water does.

Do we really? Could you show us some kind of evidence of that?
Thanks in advance.

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Thread discussing the magma magnetism.

originally posted by: ArMaP

originally posted by: Justoneman
Years back in a thread I think I started we talked about the Magnetic Pole shift occurring now is also making the magma move to realign with true mag north.

Only if the magma itself is magnetised with a fixed magnetic field, which I doubt, as magma doesn't have any special magnetic properties.

Phage was not into it at all, but we know magma has a magnetic field just like water does.

Do we really? Could you show us some kind of evidence of that?
Thanks in advance.

Take a plastic comb out, comb your hair. Then turn on the water faucet and get the comb within couple of inches without touching the stream and you will find your proof 1st hand.

Well, my expertise is Chemistry. We teach in the lab classes that every single atom has a magnetic field in the form of the electron cloud and these atoms align in real life. Clearly some are much stronger than others. Van De Vaals force is a term we use for other attractions of atoms and molecules.

Magma as you know has lots of super heated elements in it. All things on Earth have some reaction to the magnetic field changes and geology records them for us in some volcanic ash fields. The Earth has a giant field. When the poles start moving, the water circulation patterns and the tectonic plates will align and move in ways we are seeing now. I think there are a lot of big EQs and volcano's world wide lately too.

edit on 20000000203120248America/Chicago08am8 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join