It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British PM blames riots on "far right thuggery"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Leftist cosplaying as righties.

I'm talking full on trained up brainwashed Nazis. The sort that you will never change. Just like the SS in WW2. You can't reform them.

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 08:09 AM
link   
At least now the Nazi's have made their mover everyone is aware of them. No more pussyfooting around, the government through its court system is doing a grand job banging the nutters up. The Nazi idiots played their cards too soon through desperation, now THEY have caused exactly what TPTB want and got universal sympathy for the immigrants / boat people whatever one calls them. They put their foot (literally) in it big style and now will be the root cause for sympathy being thrown at the asylum seekers, with a follow up of more look the other way by TPTB and their legions of authority as mass
migration comes our way. Idiots!

originally posted by: bastion

Yup, Neo-Nazi group Patriotic Alternative were at the front of a lot of the riots and organised a lot of them - they were generally seperate/not tolerated by the rest of the protestors as they're holocaust deniers who praise Hitler, were seig heiling and beating up non-white people for 'not being British'.

Ley was heard on footage saying: 'You got a problem with us English, bro?'. In the footage, members of the crowd can also be heard shouting 'kill him' and 'stamp on his f****** face'.

Starmer is wrong for trying to claim all rioters were far-right and failing to clarify that protestors concerned about immigration and integration were from across the political spectrum but there's no denying openly neo-nazi groups orchestrated a lot of the rioting.

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScarletDarkness

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
a reply to: ColeYounger2

Far right thugs really do exist in Britain. They are Nazis, you know, read Mein Kampf and collect Hitler Youth daggers all be it most are fakes. They really do attack anybody they deem 'foreigners' and were at the front of many of the protests. They dress differently to the rest of the protesters being head to foot in black with the associated black cap. These are the far right for real.
Sounds like Muslims and their idea of infidels and what should happen to said 'infidels'

They all p*ss in the same pot Scarly

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong
a reply to: gortex

Interesting. Section 3 c in particular.

assembly.coe.int...

c. if, for political motives, the length of the detention or its conditions are clearly out of proportion to the offence the person has been found guilty of or is suspected of.

The Council of Europe Parliamentary Assembly is an unnecessary, impotent, and very expensive talking shop.
Lol if you think any 'political convictions/sentences' are ever gonna be resolved by them. They can kick you out of the club at best, same as they did to Russia after they invaded Crimea...but Russia laughed at the talking shop, obviously.

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: AdultMaleHumanUK

Toothless burocrats.

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Ah ufo, your wearing your rose coloured spectacles. Use any other word instead of Nazi, Labour/Conservative/Communist/Liberal/Left Wing/ Right Wing etc.etc. no one can say who or what they represent, except if you know them personally.
It's as simple as this, put 10 naked men in a row then pick the Nazi out, not possible. Now put 10 men all wearing black with faces covered, pick out the Nazi, not possible. Just because these "actors" act out the role of a Nazi does not mean they are.
As for playing their cards too soon that in itself is an indicator they they are (for the most part, because they have to have a genuine nutter prosecuted to prove who they are) agent provocateurs' as they have from the start tainted any form of protest.

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Ok. I'll state it again. I'll do it three times see if that works...................
Nazi. Nazi. Nazi.
Those nutters at the front of honest protesters are Nazis. they wear black outfits and black caps. They are taking advantage of peoples honest concerns about mass migration. They are Nazis. The Nazi party never actually went away and is playing its hand all over Europe. many of these idiots / gun fodder are trained up on the continent in neo nazi training camps specifically in Austria and are sent back to the UK and wait for instruction.

originally posted by: crayzeed
Ah ufo, your wearing your rose coloured spectacles. Use any other word instead of Nazi, Labour/Conservative/Communist/Liberal/Left Wing/ Right Wing etc.etc. no one can say who or what they represent, except if you know them personally.
It's as simple as this, put 10 naked men in a row then pick the Nazi out, not possible. Now put 10 men all wearing black with faces covered, pick out the Nazi, not possible. Just because these "actors" act out the role of a Nazi does not mean they are.
As for playing their cards too soon that in itself is an indicator they they are (for the most part, because they have to have a genuine nutter prosecuted to prove who they are) agent provocateurs' as they have from the start tainted any form of protest.

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: AdultMaleHumanUK

Lol if you think any 'political convictions/sentences' are ever gonna be resolved by them.

Where did you get that idea from ?

The point of the link i supplied was for reference how a political prisoner is defined by their criteria. For observation only my friend.

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong
Oh lol sorry, I should've said 'if anyone' not 'if you'

...automatic clumsy thumb typing rant, due to my dislike of The Council of Europe Parliamentary Assembly

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Those nutters at the front of honest protesters are Nazis.

I think you give them too much credit , they were nothing more than those who kick off at football matches or after the pubs kick out , Nazis they were not.

I guess that's the problem when the leader of a country uses labels , they tend to be stuck everywhere for any reason.

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 11:28 AM
link   
The people wearing all black and bally'ed up are making sure they've no markings. No trainers, no emblems on their sweatshirts.
No names or markings anywhere on them. So it makes it difficult to identify them.

Just because they're in all black gear a nazi does not make them. At best they are organised as in wearing all black and out for a day of mayhem.
If you ask me, some of the perpetrators are stoking up tensions for political reasons. To justify new harsh laws.

I think nazi's wouldnt be concerned too much with the police, they would be going after the immigrants.

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed

But the ones ufo is describing are actual bonafide Nazis from Patriot Alternative, Homeland or whatever rebranding proscribed terror group National Action, Sonnekreig Division and other terror groups are currently using - it's been their official outfit for a good number of years now. This article has pictures of NA in the uniform ufo describes, seig heiling and holding a pro-Hitler poster.
Stickers saying Hitler was right found at NA recruiters home court told

Many have been jailed for prior terror offences such as Matthew Hankinson who was jailed for leading rioting in Southport and calling for police to be murdered and James Goddard who posed infront of swastikas when putting out the riot call and plans on Telegram alongside the following.

“Adolf Hitler was the only politician since Roman times to truly care for his people. Like we are seeing today, Germany in the 1920s was a pit of despair...the jewish people fabricated the holocaust - ensuring they would never again be questioned by Europeans while they destroyed their homelands.”

“We support neither brown nor Jew. Our nation is our land and our people. Rise, the free Europa armies.”

Another group wearing the same unifoms was National Rebirth run by a man who idolises Hitler down to the same tash, hairstyle and hatefilled rhetoric and were the main ones responsible for setting fire to hotels they suspected of having having refugees inside.

They're not to be confused with the rest of protestors or EDL (they wear casual gear) as neither group want anything to do with them and see them as traitors.

They organised riots under the 'enough is enough' brand using the Nazis version of the Celtic Cross to try and hijack understandable frustration with immigration and integration as there's only around 80 of them in the UK as all out Hitler worshiping Nazism is rightfully seen as sheer idiocy in the UK.

edit on 17-8-2024 by bastion because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-8-2024 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Is it my imagination, or has journalism reporting on social unrest in the UK shut down the last few days ?

Did it really all "just go away" ?

Cheers

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

A few protests have happened but they were by normal people and peaceful so got no media attention as usual.

There's not been any riots since the main group orchestrating them 'Southport Wake Up' were kicked off social media and ringleaders arrested on terrorism charges for plotting to kill anti-racism activists, lawyers and burn down/bomb places they thought helped migrants.

1000+ have been arrested and charged relating to the unrest but the prosecutions for the most serious offences like rioting, terrorism etc...only began last Wednesday and it appears all the proscibed terror group members are awaiting trial.

MSM falsely claimed EDL orchestrated a lot of the rioting and unrest despite the fact they've not been active for several years (hence why Tommy had to pretend to be a journalist in US and Canada to keep the pennies rolling in).

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 03:32 PM
link   
You might be right they are not Nazi's. I don't know, it's just the way the front line largely dressed the same in each protest. Also things I've come across over the years and far right infiltration etc. Had someone who genuinely works with the Police telling me the other day that the far right groups involved in the violence have been funded by muslim organisations through a smokescreen to gain the sympathy vote for increasing asylum and immigration. A conspiracy for sure.

originally posted by: gortex

Those nutters at the front of honest protesters are Nazis.

I think you give them too much credit , they were nothing more than those who kick off at football matches or after the pubs kick out , Nazis they were not.

I guess that's the problem when the leader of a country uses labels , they tend to be stuck everywhere for any reason.

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Sound like ANTIFA thugs to me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join