It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British PM blames riots on "far right thuggery"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Leftist cosplaying as righties.

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger2
The British people welcomed Muslim immigrants for decades, but now they're fed up with the radical Islamic terrorists murdering children and bombing innocent people as they drive to work or attend concerts. Terrorism in the U.K. has become such a concern that the Metropolitan Police website has instructions on "Staying Safe From Terrorism". Back in 2018, the British government advised citizens to Keep Calm and Carry On. Yea, that will keep the kids safe.

Prime Minister Keir Starmer "utterly condemns the far right thuggery":

Those Islamic immigrant terrorists that murder children in actuality is a Native Born brit whose family is from a country MORE Christian than the U.K.

They jumped the gun when it came to assumption and now look like bigots for it.

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Yup, Neo-Nazi group Patriotic Alternative were at the front of a lot of the riots and organised a lot of them - they were generally seperate/not tolerated by the rest of the protestors as they're holocaust deniers who praise Hitler, were seig heiling and beating up non-white people for 'not being British'.

Ley was heard on footage saying: 'You got a problem with us English, bro?'. In the footage, members of the crowd can also be heard shouting 'kill him' and 'stamp on his f****** face'.

Starmer is wrong for trying to claim all rioters were far-right and failing to clarify that protestors concerned about immigration and integration were from across the political spectrum but there's no denying openly neo-nazi groups orchestrated a lot of the rioting.
edit on 16-8-2024 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTophat

That may be so BUT you did see the muslims come out and get violent during these riots.

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: network dude

There is a small far right element but he is labelling anyone who questions his policies, or lack thereof, on immigration as "far right".

Moderates have been called far right in America for over a decade. And moderates have complained about illegal immigration for a long time here as well and been called far right. Now that it’s everyone’s problem and everyone is far right you’re starting to see the problem your way of thinking has caused. But I won’t bet on you putting the the two together.

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: ColeYounger2

is he talking about the ANTIFA and BLM riots? or is that (D)ifferent?

Of course not !

Thugs are not violent people that steal, knife, burn, rape and rob.
That is all OK provided you keep the Left in power.

"Thugs" are people that dare to point out failings of Leftist government and risk not voting for them and removing them from power.
edit on 16-8-2024 by Tolkien because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

That photo scared the crap out of me....thought we were going to get a glimpse of the ginger growler poking out!

edit on 16/8/24 by Freeborn because: typo

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 05:26 PM
link   
All I know is if he doesn't start addressing core issues what happened recently will just be the tip of the iceberg.
He can call people 'far-right' all he wants....it doesn't delegitimise their cares and concerns.

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I'm surprised the us doesent try to accept the Islamic illigals lol

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

Far right thugs really do exist in Britain. They are Nazis, you know, read Mein Kampf and collect Hitler Youth daggers all be it most are fakes. They really do attack anybody they deem 'foreigners' and were at the front of many of the protests. They dress differently to the rest of the protesters being head to foot in black with the associated black cap. These are the far right for real.
Sounds like Muslims and their idea of infidels and what should happen to said 'infidels'

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTophat

originally posted by: ColeYounger2
The British people welcomed Muslim immigrants for decades, but now they're fed up with the radical Islamic terrorists murdering children and bombing innocent people as they drive to work or attend concerts. Terrorism in the U.K. has become such a concern that the Metropolitan Police website has instructions on "Staying Safe From Terrorism". Back in 2018, the British government advised citizens to Keep Calm and Carry On. Yea, that will keep the kids safe.

Prime Minister Keir Starmer "utterly condemns the far right thuggery":

Those Islamic immigrant terrorists that murder children in actuality is a Native Born brit whose family is from a country MORE Christian than the U.K.

They jumped the gun when it came to assumption and now look like bigots for it.
Native Born brit?(capitals I notice)
Just because a dog is born in a stable does not make it a horse.
Stick that up your jumper two tier Kier and the corrupt judiciary. The Soviet Union taught these bastards well.

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Leftist cosplaying as righties.
For the first time in my life I agree with you.
Hallelujah!

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: bastion

Oh big bad nazis yet I notice you don't mention Muslim militias running around the the streets ,tooled up attacking white people.These Muslims were given carte blanche by the police to do their version of 'policing'.
Absolutely disgusting,treasonous even and we can all see the pigs have chosen their side.

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 04:52 AM
link   
By calling people at the demonstrations 'far right' Two Tier is hoping that it will put ordinary decent folk off from attending any more.
By declaring even being seen at one could, key word *could* bring you to the attention of the law is doing the same.

Its shameful cowardice. People have every right in a democracy to protest. The government should be serving the people, its county's citizens.
How are parents going to feel now when its time for the kids to go back to school?
Leaving your little one alone where they wont be protected as seen a couple of weeks ago? I know if it were my kids I'd certainly be thinking about it.

Two Tier is stoking up fear, not helping in the slightest. I keep saying it, he's a coward and he's clueless.

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 04:59 AM
link   

The British people welcomed Muslim immigrants for decades, but now they're fed up with the radical Islamic terrorists murdering children and bombing innocent people as they drive to work or attend concerts.

This is a far-right viewpoint, which suggests that the person holding it is, themselves, part of the far right.

Prime Minister Keir Starmer "utterly condemns the far right thuggery"

And normal people watching far-right thugs smashing up their own towns like the idiots they are agree with him 100%.

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 05:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: network dude

He's talking about protests about uncontrolled immigration some of which turned into rioting due to being hijacked by troublemakers using it as an excuse for violent disorder.

There is a small far right element but he is labelling anyone who questions his policies, or lack thereof, on immigration as "far right".

Simething doesn't make sense. Far right elements would want protests against uncontrolled immigration to be successful, right?
Going mental however will ensure it certainly won't be.
I don't think the troublemakers are far right.
They are elements who love destruction and violence without any actual goals.
It seems they are always present anywhere trouble can be caused, from football hooligans to any other protest that is fuelled by true anger.

They are rogue elements, or in some cases agents provocateurs, when a protest may be a danger to some agenda and they need to show how 'bad' the protestors are.

I mean what does being far right even mean?
Loving Hitler's policies?
How does that make anyone violent at a protest?

Nah, anyone disrupting or escalating needlessly a valid protest of a majority is NOT on their side...OR...

...or they were provoked by the very people they protested against!!!

Either way, this fAr rIgHt crap is wearing thin.

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Kallipygywiggy

This is a far-right viewpoint, which suggests that the person holding it is, themselves, part of the far right.

No, it's a fact, but you being a part of the radical far left won't admit it, because the truth doesn't matter to the radical far left.

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 06:44 AM
link   

I think this shows the Far Left off for what they really are , shameless opportunist control freaks , before he was PM and when we had a Conservative -Liberal Democrat coalition government the then Director of Public Prosecutions Kier Starmer said this about prosecuting people on social media.

Now it is he who is PM with a large majority he has no such fears about arresting and imprisoning many people for expressing their opinions and thoughts on social media or the effect it has on our free speech.

The petition calling on Two Tier Kier Stalin to stand down is fast approaching 200,000 signatures , currently it's at 193,562.
www.change.org...
edit on 17-8-2024 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Interesting. Section 3 c in particular.

assembly.coe.int...

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Agreed. They (the Left) are absolute control freaks. The more you listen to them, the more apparent it becomes. They talk endlessly about helping others, but it's really about making themselves feel superior.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join