It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rasmussen Reports Election 2024 Trump 49 percent Harris 45 percent August 15th 2024

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 04:27 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Isn't Rasmussen the pollster who regularly put Trump ahead of Biden in the last election?

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Yep. And consistently tried to claim that he had a positive approval rating.

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 05:04 AM
link   

If Trump is killing it against Harris, why did the NRCC hold an emergency meeting last night to talk about how Trump is negatively affecting down ballot races?

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
If Trump is killing it against Harris, why did the NRCC hold an emergency meeting last night to talk about how Trump is negatively affecting down ballot races?

I've told you before .... provide links.
You say things and then don't have anything for us to read.
Please provide links. Thanks.

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
With all those things they have charged and convicted trump with...and still he is getting more votes in a poll than Kamala.

It sure shows that a lot of people are disgusted with the Democrats choice to run for President.

With all of those charges, a poodle should be able to beat Trump if it ran...not saying much for the Fruity and Nutty special K that is running for president.

It also seems to say, "we see your lying, cheating, murderous attitude and say go to hell". This could have been Ted Cruz or some other Libertarian leaning R like Ron Paul and the same set of circumstances with different players would have happened to them because if the D's or RINO's lose to one of those types, they will get exposed as Trump just proved in since 2015 and still is proving to us the staggering height of the corruption. Staggering I say again!

edit on 16000000193120248America/Chicago08am8 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: TzarChasm

Polling numbers are worthless. Just like predicting the weather six months before your wedding by tracking every meteorological pattern around the globe. It's a waste of resources trying to anticipate the domino effect. The only numbers that matter are the box office on opening night.

LOL, you have a chit load of metaphors in there somewhere.

but dammit you ain't wrong either.

so what else are we going to talk about?

Ok along that line and on topic even,how about maybe Rasmussen was 100% correct minus THE STOLEN ballots and dead voters and multiple counts?

Oh and also how they got away with throwing out boxes of votes with Trump picked. All hearsay now but I know it was so then and I cannot un see those events.

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 07:21 AM
link   

a reply to: gortex

Yep. And consistently tried to claim that he had a positive approval rating.

Yes cause he DID WIN and they cheated O'Biden in with fake ballots that the corruption pushed thru to "save democracy" , their democracy little d.

edit on 16000000403120248America/Chicago08am8 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Isn't Rasmussen the pollster who regularly put Trump ahead of Biden in the last election?

No they are not see below

www.vox.com... › 2020 › 10 › 7 › 21506391› rasmussen-poll-biden-vs-trump-landslide

Rasmussen poll: The latest numbers from Trump's favorite pollster are ...
The past three Rasmussen polls have found Biden stretch his lead from 1 point to 8 points to 12 points over the course of a period that included the first presidential debate, Trump's nomination ...

But yes Rasmussen seems to favor the right, which offsets most polls over sample Democrats, pretty much why they got into polling in the first place.

If we are talking about sampling one can not remove sampling sources just because you don't agree with thier final result

In a quick look on Wikipedia, they had one year in which they were off significantly from the final tally.

The main thing for me much like Gallup polling they have been doing this for decades, a place like 538 rejects Rasmussen because it doesn't like the results. ie 538/ABC News doesn't incorporate it's data, in what is supposed to be a collective aggregate of all polling.

Nobody can tell me, Emerson College polls are more accurate and reliable than Rasmussen

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Just did a search for news on "National Republican Congressional Committee"

Nada zip nothing on Google

but let's say it's true, why does the left continue to push round-shaped Trump into the Republican square hole?

Trump is the sand in both political parties' shorts, it's just a lesser amount in the Republicans. It's why some find him appealing.

The National Republican Congressional Committee pushed other Republican candidates the last 4 years and now they grudgingly want DJT to dance for the "party", and support the down-ballot.

After the last 8 years of shakey support, I can see why DJT would tell them to go whistle.

The NRCC needs Trump, more than Trump needs the National Republican Congressional Committee.

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 11:47 AM
link   
see, polls don't matter, they are stupid. What, Kamala is up in the polls?

Harris is leading Trump in the polls! Trump is toast!!!!!

next time a poll comes out with Trump leading, "Polls are stupid".

You can't make this stuff up.

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 12:02 PM
link   

In another thread here, somewhere, it has been reported that Biden is pissed and that he, in his opening speech at the convention will make this known, and if so, all hell will appear to break out, and yep that is a far cry in the realm of possibilities.

But wouldn't it be grand to see another shift in that parties attack? Let Trump defend against Biden for so long then rip the rug out and make him shift to Harris? Then do it again, all the while giving him less time to the elections?

And would it be a free for all on the floor? I might appear to be but even though it might appear to be desperation, if it was the plan all along, it would be highly scripted with outcomes well determined. Theater.

Even though this is highly unlikely it would be fun to watch. And that ten percent you mention? Maybe not. I think that that party is unified by one major policy, Dump Trump. I don't think there could be ANY ''dump whoevers'' once the final campaign is set.

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Yes. They are. I say one week in jail and 3 years supervised probation with an ankle monitor.

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Heard somewhere online:
"This wasn't a honeymoon, this was a one night stand.'

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: BingoMcGoof

To me, honestly, I hope so.

"CornPop....he warned me about women like Kam...Kalama....well, you know. She used to hang out by the pool with me and check out my leg hair. The ice cream would melt before I had a turkey sandwich from the gas station. I want to tell you know, I am voting for Donald Trump....F'k all of you in the ear, Hunter did blow on the Resolute Desk, my daughter loves showering with me and Jills a whore...."

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

You mean the guy who leads the committee whose wife was Chief of Staff for Kelleyanne Conway? The guy who votes in line with Trump? He is ultra conservative. There were reports that they were looking for the down ticket to raise a little more money but I have not read anything negative?

Axios and NewsMax are propaganda machines....

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join