It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats...isn't this a serious problem for you???

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
This is simple to answer
Since announcing Harris as the candidate, she is absolutely slaughtering Trump in the race.
There is simply no need for her to do interviews because policies have zero consideration in this election.
This is a very simple election on Trump - those who hate him and those who like him.
It has absolutely nothing to do with Harris or any of her policies. People don't care.

There is ZERO upside to Harris doing interviews or saying anything about policy - there is only downside.
If Biden had stayed hidden completely and not done the debate he would have won too.
For Democrats this election is about making sure of one thing only - do not give Democrats and Trump haters any reason to stay at home.

This is why Trumps campaign is so bad - they have not realised it.
What they should be doing is focusing 100% on making Trump more likeable.
No attacks, no controversial statements, just polite and relaxed and focused on his policies.
Instead they are screwing it up by mud slinging.
That worked with Clinton because she engaged and tried to beat Trump on his own turf.
Democrats are not making the same mistake this time.

your entire post is just a long winded way of saying the Democrats are lying and you condone their lying so long as they win .

I'll pray for you .

Slaughtering
That's rich , The Media really has you twisted up don't they .

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

originally posted by: VariedcodeSole

Harris as president = Obama 4.0

Except that Obama was actually intelligent.

That's the reason why the OS gets an update and the user doesn't matter.

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

On FOX news, Florida's Matt Gaetz hinted that it's high time for the 78-year-old politician to retire, and there's even someone to replace him. According to the congressman, US Vice President Kamala Harris is especially eager to see the post of head of state vacated.

"Every time Harris shakes Biden's hand, she checks his pulse. Everyone in Washington knows this. Harris is waiting for the moment when Biden becomes incapacitated."

The Russians supplemented this statement with a joke aired on NTV:

"Every time Harris shakes Biden's hand, she checks his pulse to make sure and be upset that grandpa is still alive."

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 03:29 PM
link   
No bother at all.

Why as an individual would you ever have other people dictate when and where you speak?

Right now, conservatives are begging to hear Harris talk while encouraging Trump to quiet down.

There will be so many amazing interviews in January when she becomes the 1st woman president. The highest rated interviews of all time, they'll say. Interviews in front of crowds, crowds bigger than MLK.... covfefe.

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Biden hid behind covid as an excuse.

What's Harris' excuse?

Harris should be ALL OVER the media...this close to the elections!!!! Just ALL OVER every single MSM outlet who will have her. This is an absolutely GOLDEN opportunity for her to get her message out!!!

Where is she?

Look, it’s because she’s a moron ok. They know if she speaks she will sound more mentally impaired than old Joe. They have to hide her away mkay? The United States is made up of states, mkay, and they are united.

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Hmmph...interesting points! As always!

Very interesting!

Well taken!

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

'Evenin my friend! Hey? NONE of this is alright by me....

Yelling from my roof won't change these nefarious times either....
And I'm just thinking...."puppet government" comes immediately to mind...
edit on 08241131America/ChicagoWed, 14 Aug 2024 17:14:11 -050014202400000011 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Just had a thought. If not for Trump just being Trump, all of this wouldn't be a problem. The government openly using the court to go after a political rival, two wars, and all we do is send them weapons and money. The clown world aspect of things would be called out for being as wrong as it looks from my house. Someone would be able to explain why this isn't good for anyone, regardless of how you vote. But for Trump, we can overlook the president being owned by China, because Trump. The right would excuse Trump beating Biden to death with a 7 iron, and the left looks the other way with the influence peddling thing. We live in interesting times.
edit on 14-8-2024 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name.

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

What you low IQ, low info clowns don't understand is as soon as she opens her mouth in an unscripted interview or the debate, whichever comes first, she is F'ing toast.

Squeal with mindless delight when she has her fake rallies and reads from a teleprompter to fake crowds all you want.
Piss your panties when the MSM losers drool over her non-existent policies all you want.

Her days are numbered, you can bank on it.

edit on 14-8-2024 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I don't want Trump to beat anyone to death with anything! This is NOT about violence. If anything, this is about sanity, and the world seems to have lost every fragment of it, sanity. At least the United States has anyway.

What I want is sanity. I want competent leadership. When someone refuses to tell me what they stand for, then I am left no choice to believe they either don't know what they stand for, or they don't want to admit what they stand for.

How could I draw any different conclusion as an educated person??? Like seriously?

No way should any "silent" candidate be elected to the office of POTUS...ever! Not EVER!

edit on 8/14/2024 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 06:31 PM
link   
It's Because she is way too dumb to address the Public.
She would look like the Clown that she is.

a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 06:52 PM
link   
The downfall commences.
CNN started giving her campaign mouth some grief about Kamala not doing interviews.
He tried to get her campaign to commit to something, anything.
Not happening.
She’s too scared of what she’ll say.
More networks are going to start questioning this basement strategy.
Not going to end well.
It’s a good clip, check it out…

x.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion

The downfall commences.
CNN started giving her campaign mouth some grief about Kamala not doing interviews.
He tried to get her campaign to commit to something, anything.
Not happening.
She’s too scared of what she’ll say.
More networks are going to start questioning this basement strategy.
Not going to end well.
It’s a good clip, check it out…

x.com...

The loser thinks it's funny that the garbage VP, fake DEI zero vote candidate hasn't taken one question.

And the CNN loser lets him get away with making fun of the question.

That rotten bitch gets in there and you can kiss your ass and the country's ass goodbye.

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Anyone notice the other day, Harris wore those round sunglasses Hillary is known to wear? Was that a signal?

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
Hey democrats,

Isn't the fact that your Presidential candidate, Kamala Harris, continually avoids your pro-left MSM a serious problem for you?? Your candidate is not talking to you, the voters. I might be able to understand this if the candidate was a republican, avoiding the heavily left leaning media, but your candidate should be a media darling. Why is she avoiding the press??

What's the old saying? 'There's no such thing as bad press.' Why is Harris avoiding the media?? It's FREE advertising and publicity...via a MSM which absolutely loves the left. Why is she hiding?? Doesn't this concern you?

Could it be that she doesn't have any policies to tell you voters? That she has no accomplishments to tell you about? Why are you even considering even for someone to lead this country when they can't even face the people who will elect them?

If she avoids you, the voters, by avoiding the media then what will she do when it comes to foreign relations? How will she meet and discuss difficult topics with countries like Israel, Russia, China, Ukraine, Taiwan, Mexico and so many others? Will she hide then too? How will this make YOU, the voters who elected her, look then? You'll all look like cowards just like she's acting to be right now.

WHY IS HARRIS HIDING FROM THE AMERICAN MEDIA??????

Kamala's empty pantsuit is beginning to register in the minds of voters nationwide. Rationality and common-sense are beginning to overshadow the Kamala-Walz hype and hysteria being ginned up by 95% of the U.S. News media and Democrats.

Trump is up nationally by 1 point, en route to the 7+ point lead he had over Joe Biden, before Democrats forced Joe to resign, effective 1/20/2025.

Source: nypost.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

I'm hoping you are right.

The alternative is grim.

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Not a democrat, but I'll chime in, since I will be voting for Harris/Walz.

Her campaign is doing great, it could reasonably be said that it was on fire. Recent poll aggregates show her gaining 10-12 points in a month in battleground states, and almost 3% in just the last week in Wisconsin and Nevada.

And the convention (DNC) is coming up in a week that may help that lead even more. I fully expect her to do some interviews and the debate after the convention, but she has no reason to do anything before it.

Trump, on the other hand, wants as many debates as possible because he is the one that has to make up the difference. The one who is trailing always benefits from more debates. The one winning doesn't have to accept any extra showings or debates. They're doing well. Don't fix something that's not broken.

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 09:52 PM
link   

edit on 14-8-2024 by burntheships because: error

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogani

You know, historically, I've always liked many of your posts. I generally always read them. I don't agree with you on this subject though.

While I rabidly support freedom to vote for whomever you feel is the best candidate in any election, I do have a question for you. An honest question (i.e. no BS, no inuendo, no rhetoric or propaganda). I ask this simply because I would like to understand your (not anyone else's) answer. ...

What is it about Harris-Walz that you think will be better for this country than Trump-Vance? I'm talking big picture issues here.

This is an honest question, so please don't respond with a 'orange man bad' type response; we're more adult than that (plus we can do it countless other places here on ATS). "Shields down" so to speak, okay??

I believe you may be one of the few who might give me a reasoned answer.

Thanks!

edit on 8/14/2024 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Working people, middle class people you are being screwed.

American people are being owned - hence corporation greed.

It never changes.
edit on q00000009831America/Chicago5050America/Chicago8 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join