It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Walz Gave $100k to Hitler/Hamas Loving Muslim Cleric

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 12:04 PM
link   
So...THIS is fun...
Harris VP pick, Tim Walz' administration has been massively supporting a radical Muslim Cleric named Imam Asad Zaman.

So who is this guy?

He admires and praises Adolf Hitler.
He cheers on Hamass for it's bloody massacre of Jews on October 7th.
He shares Hamass PRESS releases and other anti-Semitic propaganda.
He founded the overt arm of the Muslim Brotherhood in the U.S.
He consistently calls for Jews to be killed.

He was an ardent supporter of the Biden-Harris administration...and now of the Harris-Walz candidacy.

As Governor of Minnesota, Tim Walz showered Zaman and his organization with over $100k of taxpayer funds in the form of grant funding.
Walz also hosted Zamas on many occasions at meetings and functions.

In addition, Zamas gave the invocation before Walz’s state address in May of 2023.

It is clear that Walz and this radical anti-Semitic, Hitler-loving, Hamass-supporting Muslim Cleric are completely in bed together.

One can also assume that Kamala, knowing of these connections before she picked Walz as her potential VP...enthusiastically endorses their association and adopts it for her potential administration.

Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz has reported ties to a Muslim cleric who praised Adolf Hitler online and commended the Islamic terrorist group Hamas for the attacks against innocent Israelis on Oct. 7.

In the last few years, Imam Asad Zaman has used his Facebook page to share official Hamas press releases, blog posts from antisemitic sites and a 2015 link to a pro-Hitler film, "The Greatest Story Never Told." Released in 2013, the propaganda film is antisemitic and popular among fringe groups, according to the Anti-Defamation League.

Walz’s administration has also donated over $100,000 to Zaman's group, Muslim American Society of Minnesota, according to state records reviewed by the Washington Examiner. Federal prosecutors have described the Muslim American Society as "founded as the overt arm of the Muslim Brotherhood in the U.S.," according to court records, the outlet first reported.

www.msn.com... ngNewsSerp

ijr.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 12:09 PM
link   
They didn't do a very good job vetting that pos.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger2

Or they did...and Kamala approves.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Maybe I missed something?

“Benefit of the doubt and all”.

Why?

What is Walz angle supporting terrorism and giving this terrorist $? Seems a strange way to get to be the VP pick.

ETA: is this the least worst vetting of a candidate the Dems could acquire??

Unless by design….Yikes.

edit on 13-8-2024 by SteamyAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Walz has said "There's No Guarantee to Free Speech on Misinformation or Hate Speech, and Especially Around Our Democracy"

'Our' democracy being key-meaning liberal agenda. 'Misinformation' and 'hate speech' is anything spoken aloud that differs from liberal opinion.

He's also got the 2A in his crosshairs.

Unlike Kamal and the few things she was supposed to oversee, I think if walz gets put in charge of attacking the 1st and 2nd he'll do some irreparable dmage.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 12:27 PM
link   

The dems are anti semetic, this pick reinforces that.

Vetted and passed with flying colors.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

One thing we can count on...
If Harris/Walz get into the WH...this Hitler/Hamass-loving, Jew-hating Muslim Cleric will be getting all the taxpayer funding he wants.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Well, I guess that he will have the Palestine supporters votes in this country...all those Radicals will be voting for Harris, then maybe they will knock of Harris so he gets to be president so he will support the Muslims who hate Israel.

This is meant to be a joke guys and gals and they or whatever you want to call yourself.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong
a reply to: nugget1

One thing we can count on...
If Harris/Walz get into the WH...this Hitler/Hamass-loving, Jew-hating Muslim Cleric will be getting all the taxpayer funding he wants.

He'll make obama so proud!

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 12:44 PM
link   
As an outsider looking from over the Pond.... that makes both potential VP's rubbish pic's by both POTUS candidates then

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 12:49 PM
link   

You kidding? They knew. They loved it.
Harris is as anti-Israel pro-Hamas as they can come.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
.... that makes both potential VP's rubbish pic's by both POTUS candidates then

Yep. That about sizes it up.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Call me crazy, but between this being true and Kamala bailing violent criminals out of jail left and right, this would be a slam dunk as their political opponent.

I mean I would just explain this during the debate to the American people in basic factual terms, and see if it checked any boxes or resonated with law-abiding, tax-paying citizens.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Well, I guess that he will have the Palestine supporters votes in this country...all those Radicals will be voting for Harris, then maybe they will knock of Harris so he gets to be president so he will support the Muslims who hate Israel.

This is meant to be a joke guys and gals and they or whatever you want to call yourself.
Ya know.

All jokes aside and stuff.

As strange as this world is, I could almost see this as being a selling point for the Dems to a certain demographic.

In related news, this timeline sucks.

And in other related news, how did the beholden Dems (to AIPAC) get this guy by them?

So very strange the lot of it!

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Or they did...and Kamala approves.

It's very weird. There was the "accidental" mention of Harris picking Josh Shapiro, then overnight, she announced Watz was the pick. I still think he's going to hurt the dems as more of his extreme radical woke looniness is discovered. There's more coming out with each passing day.

I still say they didn't vet him enough. They wanted to use the "folksy, midwestern uncle" persona, but as it turns out, he's as wacky as the Hollywood bunch.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Could this be why Walz didn't want to deploy?

Sympathizing with the enemy?

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 01:36 PM
link   

I still think he's going to hurt the dems as more of his extreme radical woke looniness is discovered.

Bet not. Bet they eat it up. See what happened on the college campus' with the antiJew hate and violence, and how the dems supported it? This guy Walz is up to his eyeballs in that stuff. Let his own state burn for three days to appease the black race rioters. And the lemmings up there elected him. They seem to want him. It's insane.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 01:49 PM
link   

It is clear that Walz and this radical anti-Semitic, Hitler-loving, Hamass-supporting Muslim Cleric are completely in bed together.

Guess what they'll project and accuse Trump/Vance of being?

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

He's also gone to China at least 30 times, with most of his trips funded by the CCP.

And don't forget during covid he had the police going through neighborhoods shooting people with paintballs for being on their front porches during his lock down orders.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

I still think he's going to hurt the dems as more of his extreme radical woke looniness is discovered.

Bet not. Bet they eat it up. See what happened on the college campus' with the antiJew hate and violence, and how the dems supported it? This guy Walz is up to his eyeballs in that stuff. Let his own state burn for three days to appease the black race rioters. And the lemmings up there elected him. They seem to want him. It's insane.

You could very well be right. I just hope that their attempt to placate everyone bites them on the ass. After they snubbed Shapiro, that caused a rift with the Jewish voters, then to add insult to injury they picked Walz.

Some of the Hollywood types don't care how anti-Semitic the dems are. Here's Ben Stiller simping for Kamala:

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join