It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC Releases New Top Ten Causes of Death in the USA

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Story Here

1 Heart disease
2 Cancer
3 Unintentional injury
4 Stroke
5 Chronic lower respiratory diseases
6 Alzheimer’s disease
7 Diabetes
8 Kidney disease
9 Chronic liver disease and cirrhosis
10 COVID-19

Guess they were in such a hurry to add COVID in that they forgot to factor in medical errors in their statistics. Doctors misdiagnosing. Medical errors. Doctors prescribing wrong/bad meds. etc.

Diagnosis Error Study

Diagnostic errors linked to nearly 800,000 deaths or cases of permanent disability in US each year, study estimates

Misdiagnosis of disease or other medical conditions leads to hundreds of thousands of deaths and permanent disabilities each year in the United States, according to a report published this week.

About 371,000 people die and 424,000 sustain permanent disabilities – such as brain damage, blindness, loss of limbs or organs or metastasized cancer – each year as a result

Medical Error Statistics

Misdiagnosis occurs when a patient with one illness or disease is told they have a different illness or disease. According to a 2014 study, roughly 12,000,000 Americans are misdiagnosed at outpatient facilities every year

National Library of Medicine

Medical errors are a leading cause of patient morbidity and mortality. Recent mortality analysis in the United States ranked medical errors as the third major cause of death, following heart disease and cancer, which were ranked on the first and second place, respectively (1). A recent meta-analysis of 70 studies involving a total of 337,025 patients revealed that the average rate of preventable patient harm was 6%, of which 12% was severe or led to death (2). The same study also revealed that errors related to drugs (25%) and other treatments (24%) were the largest sources of preventable patient harm, and incidents were more likely to occur in advanced specialties (intensive care or surgery) in comparison to general hospitals

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Yeah, and they didn't include "covid vaccinations" in that list, either.

I can't imagine how they missed that one.

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I found this too…
Average per day deaths..
Abortion: 2,408
Heart disease: 1,773
Cancer: 1,641
Medical error: 685
Accidents: 401
Stroke: 401
Alzheimer's: 332
Diabetes: 228
Flu: 150
Suicide: 128
Opioids: 115
Drunk driving: 28
Underage drinking: 11
Teen texting-and-driving: 8
From September 1, 2019
Interesting shift in 5 years.

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 03:37 PM
link   
If doctors killing you accidentally is a leading cause of death…..

Why don’t people call for their reform the same way they call for police reform.

Careless doctors kill far more innocent black men each year then the careless police do over decades

edit on 12-8-2024 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Athetos

Great idea.
It would be defunding doctors in the guise of “reimagining healthcare”.
What could go wrong?
This idea brought to you by the democrat party.

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos

Why don’t people call for their reform the same way they call for police reform.

Careless doctors kill far more innocent black men each year then the careless police do over decades

Same reason that most of the population is ignorant of and does not want to know about the devastation caused by the "covid" death jabs.

1. They are uninformed and lied to by the media that they trust to inform them.
2. They do not want to know the inconvenient truth because it is too upsetting and they would rather live with their cognitive dissonance.
3. The very enterprises responsible own and control the media and won't let the truth out.

Those are for starters...

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I think you summed it up nicely.

a reply to: AwakeNotWoke

edit on 12-8-2024 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos

I have long suspected it has to do with the fact that malpractice suits may be a major factor keeping many inner city neighborhoods solvent.

On some show or other, it seemed everyone was in agreement that tort reform would cut medical costs drastically because of the insurance doctors are presently forced to carry.

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 04:35 PM
link   
That makes sense to me.

a reply to: Solvedit

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Anyone read these Books?

Lies My Doctor Told Me Second Edition: Medical Myths That Can Harm Your Health - LINK

How to Stop Your Doctor Killing You - LINK1 - LINK2

LOL

According to data released by the CDC, more than 20,500 babies died in 2022 before the age of 1 - CDC DATA

edit on 12-8-2024 by tarantulabite1 because: add link

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 05:28 PM
link   
and here i was thinking it was Guns.
What do i Know.

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Oh neat.

Remind me again why they are experts on anything.

And why am I thinking of The Boy Who Cried Wolf?

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 06:37 PM
link   
That list looks like symptoms...which were caused by the jab. So really in a nutshell it was the jab that caused most deaths...and more to come.

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011
That list looks like symptoms...which were caused by the jab. So really in a nutshell it was the jab that caused most deaths...and more to come.

Interesting Read

Spatiotemporal variation of excess all-cause mortality in the world (125 countries) during the Covid period 2020-2023 regarding socio-economic factors and public-health and medical interventions LINK - LINK2

Largest Study of Its Kind Finds Excess Deaths During Pandemic Caused by Public Health Response, Not Virus - LINK

CLASS ACTION – COVID-19 VACCINE RELATED INJURIES - LINK

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Negligent doctors are the reason my 35-year old marathon-running older brother died (different doctors prescribing him diff. Meds and that caused deadly interaction and caused his kidneys & liver to fail).

Of course the deep state & elites had to rush to add COVID as a top cause of death just like how they fake the gun death stats by adding 18 & 19 year olds to the children stats and also include suicides to inflate the #’s dishonestly.

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 09:14 PM
link   

This has been going on for a long time. Medical errors and pharmaceudical side effects have been common causes of death for a very long time. It seems it is getting worse and not better these days. They do better at properly diagnosing diseases in much of Europe than here in the USA at half the cost. Plus, there are way less unnatural food chemicals allowed in or on food in Europe than here in the USA.

Fix the food supply and take the profit out of medicine. I think socialized medicine is better than what we have in the USA, it is way too expensive here.

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Want to see something wildly interesting?

2019:

1. Diseases of heart (heart disease)
2. Malignant neoplasms (cancer)
3. Accidents (unintentional injuries)
4. Chronic lower respiratory diseases
5. Cerebrovascular diseases (stroke)
6. Alzheimer disease
7. Diabetes mellitus (diabetes)
8. Nephritis, nephrotic syndrome and nephrosis
(kidney disease)
9. Influenza and pneumonia
10. Intentional self-harm (suicide)
11. Chronic liver disease and cirrhosis
12. Septicemia
13. Essential hypertension and hypertensive renal
disease (hypertension)
14. Parkinson disease
15. Pneumonitis due to solids and liquids

CDC Link (PDF)

I'll let folks draw their own conclusions...

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 09:38 PM
link   
so where do guns fall into those lists?

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato

so where do guns fall into those lists?

Gun Violence Statistics in The US (2024) - LINK

Key Gun Violence Statistics

1. In 2020 alone, 45,222 people died from firearms-related injuries.
2. 43% of gun deaths are homicides, and 54% are suicides.
3. Gun violence rose 32% from 2001 to 2020.
4. The deadliest five years on record for gun violence were from 2016 to 2020.
5.The states with the highest rates of gun violence are Mississippi (28.6), Louisiana (26.3), Wyoming (25.9), Missouri (23.9), and Alabama (23.6).
6.The states with the lowest rates of gun violence are New York (5.3), Rhode Island (5.1), New Jersey (5.0), Massachusetts (3.7), and Hawaii (3.4).
7.Almost 500 people die each year from unintentional firearm injuries.
8.Americans are significantly more at risk for gun violence than people in other high-income countries.
9.Guns killed 4,357 children in 2020.
10.Gun violence costs the US approximately $557 billion each year.

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 11:04 PM
link   

I can see that just like the left pretends to care about blacks every 4 years, now covid will be a leading cause if death every 4 years. When are people gonna wake up?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join