It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prominent personalities leaving the Trump camp or offering support to another

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 05:26 PM
link   

A famous far-right wing personality, Holocaust denier and a white supremacist, Nick Fuentes, has disavowed the Trump camp and declared war on it.

Trump Has Started to Piss Off White Supremacists

To be clear, he has not disowned Trump himself, and he still thinks Trump is right in the things he says and what he believes in, but he is at war with his campaign and believes it is failing in this election.

White supremacist, Hitler fan, and far-right political pundit Nick Fuentes shockingly revoked his support from Donald Trump’s campaign early Friday, announcing on social media that he and his allies believed that the presidential bid is headed for a “catastrophic loss.”

“Tonight I declared a new Groyper War against the Trump campaign,” Fuentes wrote on X (formerly Twitter) shortly after midnight, referring to a group of far-right activists known as groypers.

Fuentes explained that he and his far-right squad of online trolls “support Trump” but that they view his 2024 campaign as being “hijacked” by lobbyists, consultants, and donors that had aided Trump’s 2016 Republican opponents. All in all, Fuentes believed they were “blowing it.”

“Without serious changes we are headed for a catastrophic loss,” Fuentes wrote.

Jesse Ventura, a friend of Donald Trump's and the same man who got him into politics, into the Reform Party, and talked him into running for president in the 2000 election, the first time DJT ran for office, has now endorsed Kamala Harris. It is also important to note that Ventura may have been RFK Jr's VP pick, and was definitely one of the top contenders.

'It's time for a woman president': Jesse Ventura endorses Kamala Harris as 'men have screwed it up enough'

"I want to see a woman president. It's time for a woman president. We men have screwed it up enough," the former wrestler turned politician declared, extending his support to Harris and her running mate, incumbent Minnesota Gov Tim Walz.

Ventura, who led the North Star State from 1999 to 2003, is an independent voter who was a part of Robert F Kennedy Jr's camp. His name was floated as Kennedy's potential running mate earlier this year, according to The Hill.

This last one is a little weird. After claiming that RFK Jr was the only intelligent choice and that he stood behind him, Joe Rogan incurred the Wrath of MAGA, and has since started backpedaling and saying that it was not a full endorsement of RFK Jr.

MAGA Turns on Joe Rogan as He Endorses RFK Jr. and Not Trump

Podcast host and comedian Joe Rogan told listeners he supports longshot presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. on his show Thursday afternoon.

“He’s the only one that makes sense to me,” Rogan said during an episode of The Joe Rogan Experience, Spotify’s most popular podcast.

Even though Kennedy is the scion of one the most famous dynasties in Democratic politics, Rogan said his lack of political experience made him less likely to be dishonest with voters.

“They do it on the left, they do it on the right,” Rogan said. “They gaslight you, they manipulate you, they promote narratives — and the only one who is not doing that is Robert F. Kennedy Jr.”

Joe Rogan Praises RFK Jr. As 'More Reasonable and Intelligent'

Rogan says he did not vote for either Trump or Biden, and has previously endorsed candidates such as Bernie Sanders and Ron DeSantis. It looks like he will be voting for RFK Jr. this time around.

RFK Jr. thanked him for his public praise and his endorsement, after which Joe Rogan wanted to clarify that he hasn't fully endorsed him yet.

Who's to know these days.

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogani

Quite a bit of desperation in your posts lately.

So you are saying that the people who actual Conservatives in America don't agree with...

Are not supporting Trump anymore?

This is bad for Conservatives... how, exactly?

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Malcolm X, or el-Hajj Malik el-Shabazz, had a lot of views, good and bad, but he nailed this and it has stuck with me since junior high.

Personalities, talking heads, and celebrity opinions are not factored into my life decisions, YMMV. They are free to do and say whatever, just like anybody else, for now anyway. Britain's current state of affairs is a better indicator of what's REALLY going on than a pick your favorite sycophant celebrity giving you a "performance".

We gotta do better.

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 05:49 PM
link   

OMG!!!

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 05:53 PM
link   

1. I do not care; I would rather he not endorse anyone.

2. His cameo in The X-Files was funny; otherwise, I don't know his politics. Just saying we need a woman is a little much because, all things being equal, women and men screw just as much up as the other.

3. Joe Rogan can vote for whomever he wants; that's the right of the people in this country. Endorsing Sanders is a little odd but well within his rights as a celebrity personality.

Any other bombshells to drop?

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 05:55 PM
link   
So have they quit training up in the hills?

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Shhhhhhhhh!

Fuentes is said to be secretly voting for Democrats now! 😊

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 06:03 PM
link   
It was Venus. You saw Venus. It wasn't Kamala !! 😃

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger2
So have they quit training up in the hills?

NO! the newCOINTELPRO is alive and well! 💥

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 06:11 PM
link   
you okay Mahogani ?

You're like SPAMMING ATS with Hyperbole Posts mate.

Are you really that Frantically scared ? I'd say your post need some " Moderation " .

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Gosh, I'm almost convinced not to vote for Trump now. I can't bring myself to vote for a bobblehead or a half-crazy man so I guess I'll pss this election cycle.

Thanks so much for bringing clebrity opinions out in the open to tell me what to think! You saved me the trouble of using my own brain cells!

P.S. By the way, guys-the poster promised not to ever respond to any of us again that he didn't like or agree with. We're in a special club! Drinks are on me!
edit on 1/1/1908 by nugget1 because: eta

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hypntick

1. I do not care; I would rather he not endorse anyone.

2. His cameo in The X-Files was funny; otherwise, I don't know his politics. Just saying we need a woman is a little much because, all things being equal, women and men screw just as much up as the other.

3. Joe Rogan can vote for whomever he wants; that's the right of the people in this country. Endorsing Sanders is a little odd but well within his rights as a celebrity personality.

Any other bombshells to drop?

I don't support any of these three guys, it's just worth mentioning when the momentum shifts seismically, as it did.

1. I don't support Nazis.

2. I don't support him either, although over the years I have agreed with many things he has said. Being an independent myself, I agree with his stance, but I never thought we needed a wrestler in politics. Also, I liked him in Predator.

3. I don't support this guy at all. I think he's a whack-job. And now he's supporting another whack-job, in my opinion, and two wrongs don't make a right.

No other bombshells, three threads is enough for one day, and some have links with quite a bit of information in them, for the inquiring minds. And that's all the time I have for today, anyway.

Thanks for reading.

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 06:29 PM
link   

So the only reason he's planning to vote for Kamala is because she's a woman? Does she really want to win that way? I would be embarrassed if it was me and everyone was like.... "shes a woman im voting for her because its time for a woman president!" I would be asking..............do I not have any qualifications at all? Why aren't they mentioning my awesome economic plans or my groundbreaking solution for homelessness?"

Its kinda like affirmative action. At least thats what it sounds like is coming out of Mr. Ventura's mouth.

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Shoshanna

People vote for different reasons; some may only have one thing they agree on, and some have many.

Many women will vote for Harris simply because she's a woman, at a time they see their rights evaporate, and they believe a woman would represent them best, because she is one, and she fights for them, as well as herself.

Many men have voted for Trump in the past, even if they didn't agree with everything, because they thought he represented manliness and strength. Even though that's entirely silly.

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 06:48 PM
link   

This post explains everything.

Your posts make sense now.

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
Gosh, I'm almost convinced not to vote for Trump now. I can't bring myself to vote for a bobblehead or a half-crazy man so I guess I'll pss this election cycle.

Thanks so much for bringing clebrity opinions out in the open to tell me what to think! You saved me the trouble of using my own brain cells!

P.S. By the way, guys-the poster promised not to ever respond to any of us again that he didn't like or agree with. We're in a special club! Drinks are on me!

He won't respond to anyone who he thinks will hand him his own ass on this forum.

I'm still waiting for his response to me in three different threads...

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp

This post explains everything.

Your posts make sense now.

That post can not be serious...

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Oh, it is.

I was given a brief glimpse into the depth of a mind.

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

He's not here to converse, debate or argue.

He's here to propagandize. A man on a mission.

(I really hope he's getting paid because if not, how foolish would that be?)

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Is it really worth mentioning though? Because it sure seems like it means very little...also makes it seem like you have to grab onto any little thing to cope with just how bad the optics are for the other side lately. I mean you do you boo boo but for what its worth it seems very inconsequential to me...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join