It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Campaign Confirms Internal Communications Hacked by Foreign Source

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Trump Campaign Confirms Internal Communications Hacked by Foreign Source.
That foreign source being Iran, according to the Trump campaign.
Yes, the same Iran that the Biden administration coddled and funded.
I don't know how they know it was Iran.
I'd be thinking it was more likely to be a hack coming from the Democrats.

Trump Campaign Confirms Internal Communications Hacked by Foreign Source

Former President Trump's campaign confirmed to Fox News on Saturday that some of its internal communications were hacked.

Liberal media outlet Politico had reached out to the campaign after the news outlet started receiving internal Trump documents.

"These documents were obtained illegally from foreign sources hostile to the United States, intended to interfere with the 2024 election and sow chaos throughout our Democratic process," said Steven Cheung, communications director for the Trump campaign.

"On Friday, a new report from Microsoft found that Iranian hackers broke into the account of a ‘high ranking official’ on the U.S. presidential campaign in June 2024, which coincides with the close timing of President Trump’s selection of a Vice Presidential nominee," he added.

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 04:19 PM
link   

They've already linked Iran to the Assassination plot on Trump so yeah it was likely them that hacked his campaign .

Under the orders of people on the Left of course.

They really really really do not want him as POTUS . Jeeez why is Iran so afraid of Trump

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

I don't know how they know it was Iran. I'd be thinking it was more likely to be a hack coming from the Democrats.

Sounds like russiagate conspiracy.

A bomb just went off in their capitol from our ally and we sent extra assets to the region.

Doubt they’re going to help any Americans.

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted byFlyersFan

don't know how they know it was Iran. I'd be thinking it was more likely to be a hack coming from the Democrats.

What's the difference 🙀
edit on 5310416America/Chicagopm10 by 5thHead because: (no reason given)

link   
Well, I mean we all know how they got access. Who is the one government entity that has unfettered access to everything Trump?

The United States Secret Service.

The story the other day with the Chinese guy at Mar-a-Lago. He got past USSS and was stopped by his own private security. It is insane. I really do not think China would do that since their largest bank rents space in Trump Tower.

Iran is the next scapegoat. When they cannot get to you the last thing they can do is go after family. I really hope it does not come to that but after Butler I would believe anything

link   
Dimes for Donuts The NWO-Democrat Global Alliance is working with Iran. ☢️☠️

They get good intel from The Shadow Government running the Biden Admin. 😀

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

I'm sure the Iranian spies Biden appointed to the DOJ and DOD is completely unrelated to this.

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Exactly.

Shades of Russia gate all over again.

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

So if they’re willing to infiltrate the SS, and conspire an assassination, why would they need the Iranians to hack his comms?

Surely we have better tools than Iran. And how could they trust Iran would share everything with them.

It just doesn’t make sense.

Again, sounds Russiagate esque.

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Iran. Iran. Iran.

I seem to remember an event 8 years ago when Trump told Russia to hack Hillary and it happened less than 24 hours later.

Long story short, why should anyone care when the hack on Hillary was brushed off by Trump and his supporters?

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

They really really really do not want him as POTUS . Jeeez why is Iran so afraid of Trump

They are scared coz Trump won't keep giving them money and he won't ignore oil sanctions,but will help Israel properly,and will try to prevent Iran getting nukes.

The Ayotollahs are team Harris all the way coz she will let the money flow,be less helpful to Israel and practicaly guarantee a nuclear armed Iran.

Which will be catastrophic for the middle east IMO.

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

I seem to remember how seriously the FBI took it
when the DNC was hacked. They got illegal FISA
warrants and some one in the agency lied about
emails and Strozk and Page reported to Obama
on how it was all going.

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
Iran. Iran. Iran.

I seem to remember an event 8 years ago when Trump told Russia to hack Hillary and it happened less than 24 hours later.

Long story short, why should anyone care when the hack on Hillary was brushed off by Trump and his supporters?

They had this story as a fake outrage controlled opposition last year.....

How can YOU explain?

High-Level Iranian Spy Ring Busted in Washington

EXPLAIN 🤣

The Biden administration’s now-suspended Iran envoy Robert Malley helped to fund, support, and direct an Iranian intelligence operation designed to influence the United States and allied governments, according to a trove of purloined Iranian government emails.

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 09:50 PM
link   

They've already linked Iran to the Assassination plot on Trump so yeah it was likely them that hacked his campaign .

Under the orders of people on the Left of course.

Now we know why the Biden adm. has been giving money to Iran. The last think Iran wants is for Trump to be POTUS again.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: onestonemonkey

They are scared coz Trump won't keep giving them money and he won't ignore oil sanctions,but will help Israel properly,and will try to prevent Iran getting nukes.

The Ayotollahs are team Harris all the way coz she will let the money flow,be less helpful to Israel and practicaly guarantee a nuclear armed Iran.

Which will be catastrophic for the middle east IMO.

Facts all Facts.

and yet we stand idly by while Iranian Assassins take shots at American Presidential Candidates.

If people would only open their eyes.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Iran. Iran. Iran.

Now, in context, we should note that Trump did not specifically ask Russians to hack Clinton campaign officials, which is what they ended up doing. He was referring to emails from her time as secretary of state that were wiped from the private server where she kept them.

standard operating procedure, false headlines

So Trump never said what you claim he said, you are just a tool for the msm. However the DNC and Hillary Clinton paid for fake, fabricated information from Russian sources claiming Trump and his campaign colluded with Russia and Vladimir Putin to sway the 2016 presidential election. The Hillary campaign paid via Fusion GPS & Perkins Coie legal firm and was fined for misrepresenting the payment as a legal fee rather than a campaign expense for opposition research.

The FEC asserts in the letter that Clinton and the DNC violated strict rules when they mislabeled payments that were sent to Fusion GPS, the consulting firm that commissioned the now-debunked dossier via their law firm.

The law firm Perkins Coie was paid $1,024,407.9 by the two entities for the dossier. Clinton’s campaign and the DNC claimed the expenditures were for legal services, failing to mention it was actually for opposition research. The DNC forked over $849,407.97 while the Clinton campaign paid $175,000, according to the Washington Examiner.

Does this violation sound familiar?
It should, it lead to 34 felonies against Trump. Absolutely shameful double standard. Threadbarer, you should try to do a better job because this is unexceptable.
edit on 11-8-2024 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Sounds like this may not be the only leak coming. White supremacist and dinner guest of Trump, Nick Fuentes is planning on going to war with Trump's campaign tomorrow unless Trump caters his campaign to Fuentes' followers. Apparently there's emails he'll be releasing.

If he's able to release emails showing Trump's campaign was actively trying to court him despite knowing his beliefs, that's gotta be the end of Trump's campaign, right?

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Sounds like this may not be the only leak coming. White supremacist and dinner guest of Trump, Nick Fuentes is planning on going to war with Trump's campaign tomorrow unless Trump caters his campaign to Fuentes' followers. Apparently there's emails he'll be releasing.

If he's able to release emails showing Trump's campaign was actively trying to court him despite knowing his beliefs, that's gotta be the end of Trump's campaign, right?

Translation;
Kamala and Tim Walz are going down hard and the fake exuberance fake crowds and ducking the media strategy is not working so all that you and the msm have are fake news attacks. It is not going to work, that dog won't hunt.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

What fake news? Yesterday on his show Fuentes said he'll release emails tomorrow if Trump doesn't meet his demands

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

I'd be thinking it was more likely to be a hack coming from the Democrats.

Not a whole lot of difference. Democrats have been in bed with Iran since the Obama years, maybe earlier.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join