It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inside Project 2025’s Secret Training Videos

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

I see you pivoting away from the Christian national thing to an economic thing.

I suspect you'll be disappointed by the lack of concern there as well given your support of the current administration.....

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

What the heck are you talking about? They discuss all of these subjects. There is no pivot. Really, you need better comebacks. What did you add to the conversation, nothing as usual.
edit on 11-8-2024 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 01:27 PM
link   

I'll consider it, regarding the comebacks.

Care to address the point of your hyperbole compared to your support of the current regime?

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Is this thread about the current regime? No it's not. Trying to deflect because you refuse to address/acknowledge anything in the thread is puerile.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Oh look.

...a comeback that has you speechless apparently.

Allow me to reiterate:

Perhaps your words and worry would carry more weight if you weren't currently and historically supporting the current regime.

The regime that is prosecuting and jailing it's political opponents. The regime that is being held up by the media establishment. The regime that is forcing the wants of the sub 1 percent of the population upon all of the population.

That's what you support now so why should anyone worry about your concern

Also, Trump was already POTUS and this same prattle was incessant then as well.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
a reply to: FlyersFan

Did most of the people that wrote Project 2025 work for Trump?

Did one of the main authors speak at the RNC?

Did Trump's running mate write the forward to one of the main author's upcoming books?

Does Trump continue to praise the work being done by the people behind Project 2025?

Nobody's making up connections. There's connections and they're clear as day.

You're not going to persuade MAGA about P2025 being tailored for Trump. You don't have to, they already know it, but they have to parrot what Trump says.

The goal is to inform those that have not heard about it yet. Or those interested in learning more.

You'll notice I post what info is needed and then mostly back off. In part because arguing is a waste of time, and in part because of being 1 out of 20 here. Every time I post 20 people want to talk and ask questions (and that's putting it nicely). If I replied to everyone all the time they wanted talk, my whole day would be wasted on ATS. Just supply the information, and let people process it.

Information is power. Deny ignorance.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogani

You'll notice I post what info is needed and then mostly back off.

We know.

That's how propaganda works.

And the fact that your "info" doesn't stand up to scrutiny. You do know this is a discussion forum.....correct?

You represent the embodiment of ignorance here.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 04:52 PM
link   

I am asking. Show me please. I have read it and do not remember anything as bad as anyone is saying. Are there things I disagree with, quite a bit, but these are ideas. An outline not an agenda.

NOAA -So, did you know there is a FY 2025 budget request for 6.6 billion dollars? They are just studying Hurricanes right? So, why not privatize it? You know what you would get? Competition.

I feel the same way about NASA. We now have Space Force, a military component that should be the gvernment entity to engage. NASA is looking at the 25 billion next year. Why? Space X is launching their own rockets as well as others. No shuttle program.

NOAA and NASA combined could cut 35 billion in spending. There are currently around 10 million kids who are going to be hungry. This would give them each 3500 dollars a year in food or an extra 300 a month. It is a start.

The government is bloated.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogani

Please. Point out what is wrong? All I have gotten so far is something about removing NOAA.

Back up your opinion. That is what discussion is all about.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Whoa, you actually did not say this is a "discussion forum.....correct?" 🤣

Where in most threads do you add anything to the topic? Links, discussions? You see something you don't like, call people some names, try to change the thread topic to something other than the thread topic, refute everything without actually spending any time to present anything to counter it except "just cuz" basically. You try to say it's because the person "can't be trusted or whatever", however we see those people present an argument and links. Then you and others freak out and just try to belittle them.

Like you just did. With me, trying to deflect and with Mahogani calling them ignorant. But what besides that in 6 pages have you actually brought to the discussion? If you don't like the discussion and can't be bothered to put in any work on it, then why keep replying here, except to troll or convince yourself you "owned a lib" or something? 🤣

I have told you over and over again, if you have an argument besides "Trump said so", then bring some links and I'll read them and we can discuss them. You telling and others they are not worthy of your precious time, really doesn't have the effect you think.You refuse and continue to troll everyone which means you certainly want to engage with them, and have the time, however you cannot come up with any salient argument.

And yes, your reply will again be nonsense about me, "propaganda", "lie", can't trust, "ignorant", "butwhatabout", I already know, but we see you for what it really is. You cannot argue the topic.
edit on 11-8-2024 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 04:58 PM
link   

I don't provide you much to work with, agreed.

That's fine. I'm not here to change your mind but showcase your own hollow, blindingly biased arguments.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 04:59 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 05:04 PM
link   

🤣 oh boy. A hollow argument is when you have nothing to back it up. Kind of like you do constantly. You're only highlighting your refusal to look at anything because "Trump said." If it's biased, then you could post links to refute them. However you don't.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

Use force Frogs...I mean the force. lol

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

🤣 oh boy. A hollow argument is when you have nothing to back it up. Kind of like you do constantly. You're only highlighting your refusal to look at anything because "Trump said." If it's biased, then you could post links to refute them. However you don't.

That's not true.

I specifically said it was interesting because of how a few folks here are reacting to it.

It must be a good thing.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 07:58 PM
link   

There are numerous areas throughout project 2025 that will affect and hurt women and children.

Since when did you start caring if women or children got hurt?

You support a party that’s allowed and promoted illegals into the country in record number. These women and children often die getting here and when they do get here they’re being trafficked and sold into the sex and labor trade.

Your party also wants men/boys in women’s restrooms and locker rooms even in schools taking away women’s rights to privacy. They also want men/boys competing in women’s sports taking opportunities away from women.

If you cared at all about women and children you wouldn’t be supporting a party that facilitates these things that hurt women and children. Maybe you should do a personal inventory and reassess your morals if you really care because the people you support don’t give a # about them.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I'm beginning to think this whole project 2025 thing is a trap.

I mean think about it. You have a group of people put it together, then wait for the Democrats to try and tie trump to it, then sue them all out of existence for lying and trying to influence the election with false claims.

I mean if this was done in the UK you'd probably be put in a prison cell.

Trump has not endorsed 2025. Quit with the crap already.

Do the demos have anything other than lies and deceit. ? Anything at all. ?

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: 5thHead

Do the demos have anything other than lies and deceit. ? Anything at all. ?
Yes, hatred, they love them some good ol hatred splashed in there.
edit on 12-8-2024 by KrustyKrab because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join