It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Administration Put Tulsi Gabbard on Terrorist Watch List

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Yeah, you read that right.
More lawfare from the Democrats.

Tulsi Gabbard.
United States Army Reserve Officer.
U.S. representative for Hawaii's 2nd congressional district.
Ran for POTUS as a Democrat.
Decided to leave the Democrats and become an independent.
Never broke the law or did anything suspicious.
She and her husband got put on the terror watch list by the Biden Administration.
She was on Laura Ingram this week talking about it.
So Tulsi Gabbard has confirmed it.
This is the sort of crap that Russia does.
And here the Democrats in the USA are doing it ...

Journalist Confirms Tulsi Gabbard and Husband Placed on Terror Watch List

Independent journalist Matt Taibbi just confirmed a whistleblower report alleging former Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard was placed on a terror watc hlist under the “Open Skies” program.

“We still don't know how Ms. Gabbard and her husband were placed on this terrorist watch,” says LaBosco, adding, “we’re internally in the Federal Air Marshal service; we have Federal Air Marshals deployed all over the world and domestically, and there's no one within the agency that can answer that question.”

However, LaBosco speculates that the decision to place Gabbard and her husband on the list was a means of political warfare.

“We've been blowing the whistle on TSA for putting people on a watch list because of their political opinions,” she tells Jill, noting that her opinion is that “[Tulsi] has been targeted” because of “how vocal she’s been” regarding the Biden-Harris administration’s “absurd policies.”

+10 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

...and the Democrats say we will be Fascists.

You can't make this sh** up folks.

Go ahead. Vote Democrat....and when you have to show your papers for walking down the street, don't say we didn't warn you.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

Go ahead. Vote Democrat....and when you have to show your papers for walking down the street, don't say we didn't warn you.

The ones that do vote Democrat don't care about this stuff.

In fact, I am sure they will laugh about Gabbard being on the list.

If the Dem supporters didn't have hurt feelz, they wouldn't have any feelings at all.
edit on 10-8-2024 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Rebel against the system and the system will respond.

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 03:16 PM
link   
This is how Democrats retaliate. This is an attack for Tulsi's slap-down of Kamala in a debate 4 years ago!
🤣

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

That kind of already happened when Biden/Harris instituted the illegal and fully unconstitutional Covid lockdown mandates, when Biden used OSHA to force employers and employees to receive the "vaccine" or be fired. Once vaccinated a person would receive paperwork they might then need to show on demand by other businesses or be denied services of any kind.

Full on Gestapo treatment is a reoccurring theme with the Democrat party, and full on practices of dictator policies while they yell "Trump will do it in the future fantasies".

I even heard earlier that Kim Jong Un has filed complaints with some world governing authorities that Joe Biden and Kamala Harris are "stealing" his ideas and methods without permission.

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 03:59 PM
link   
It is complete BS

burchett.house.gov...

KNOXVILLE, Tenn., (August 8, 2024) – Today, U.S. Congressman Tim Burchett (TN-02) wrote to Transportation Security Administration (TSA) Administrator David P. Pekoske regarding a report that former presidential candidate Tulsi Gabbard was placed on a suspected-terrorist watchlist.

“I have been told Mrs. Gabbard has been placed on a Transportation Security Administration (TSA) watchlist under a program known as ‘Quiet Skies’. I find this profoundly troubling for a number of reasons.” Said Rep. Burchett in the letter.

Rep. Burchett requested a meeting with Mr. Pekoske or whoever is in charge of the Quiet Skies program to discuss this report.

On August 4, 2024, it was reported that whistleblowers with the Federal Air Marshal Service came forward with information showing former representative and presidential candidate Tulsi Gabbard was enrolled in the TSA’s Quiet Skies program, which is a suspected terrorist watchlist.

The TSA states it does not take race or religion into account when enrolling individuals in the program, but fails to mention political affiliation.

edit on p000000318pm086 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Ah yes. Good Ol’ USA totally not persecuting political opposition.

And now Trump team gets hacked by Iran.

LOL. Gonna be fun I tell ya.

And by fun I mean hot here in the states.

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
It is complete BS

Tulsi Gabbard was on TV yesterday talking about it.
Looks like it IS true.

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Welp as per the usual... accuse the other side of what you are doing.

Dems talk about trump doing bad things while they are doing bad things.

Its funny in a way, she recently got promoted if I heard correctly while the tsa is putting her on a list.

So DoD your awesome here is a promotion, other side of the fed your dangerous you wont stay on the reservation your on a watch list.

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Are you saying she wasn't on the watch list ? Because your quote not only does nothing to disprove it but the last line seems to suggest it could literally be done for political reasons.

Plus if you Google her name all kinds of main stream articles come up about it.

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 05:03 PM
link   

The Biden admin failed to kill Trump, have tried to put him in jail, are you shocked by this?

This came one day after she openly criticized Biden and Harris.

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Democrats; letting acutel terrorists into this country on preferred status and treating their domestic political rivals as terrorists.

How I hope for the day when the Democrat rank and file cultist wake up and take back there party from the people they have been fighting for decades.

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I would wager, the person that actually put her on the list is an appointed paper pusher.

they really need to dig deep enough to see who than hammer the F out of them.

If she is on the list then probably all of us are about to be.

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

You're saying this to people who still carry around their vax cards.

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Can't wait to see how this turns out!

I'm putting my 50c on -- because she's a Russian asset.

If this is true, of course.

edit on 10-8-2024 by Mahogani because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: putnam6
It is complete BS

Tulsi Gabbard was on TV yesterday talking about it.
Looks like it IS true.

NVM

Got beaten to it.
edit on 10-8-2024 by NorthOS because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogani

That charge was debunked that Hillary made about her being a russian agent.

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: Mahogani

That charge was debunked that Hillary made about her being a russian agent.

Liberals are like pit bulls-once they sink their teeth into a lie that they want to believe they'll never, ever let the truth enter their brains-no matter how much evidence there is.

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Anybody who posts pro-MAGA materials on the internet is on Joe Biden's terror "watch" list. It's an HONOR to be on this particular list!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join