It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kamala Speaks, will you listen?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: JadedGhost

originally posted by: TheSingleBillie
Yet Democrats say the Republican Party where 70 million average everyday Republicans voted in the primaries for Trump are destroying democracy.

22 million voted in the Republican primaries, not 70 million.

btw, I should post a heap of compilation videos of Trump that makes him look way dumber, but I’d probably get done for political trolling.

17 Million voted in The Democrat Primaries. Kamala Harris got zero votes and zero delegates from a "Democracy" style election process. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

2024 Democratic Party presidential primaries

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: JadedGhost

Yet Democrats say the Republican Party where 70 million average everyday Republicans voted in the primaries for Trump are destroying democracy.

22 million voted in the Republican primaries, not 70 million.

btw, I should post a heap of compilation videos of Trump that makes him look way dumber, but I’d probably get done for political trolling.

17 Million voted in The Democrat Primaries. Kamala Harris got zero votes and zero delegates from a "Democracy" style election process. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

2024 Democratic Party presidential primaries

Biden dropped out and his VP took his place. Same thing would’ve happened if he resigned as President.

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
Honestly, the only thing that matters with any of these candidates is their history of deeds and actions. Kamala has nothing significant on her resume that working people care about.

Good point.

However, we were fooled into thinking Biden was cognitively fit to be President by the Democrat Party.

When Kamala speaks off the cuff it is often at about a 3rd grade reasoning level.

Fool me once, shame on you

Fool me twice, shame on me for ignoring the signs and falling for it

Kamala is pretty bad when she goes off script. I found this, what I thought was word salad that we normally get from Kamala but it may be something else alltogether.
kamala the communist

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: lilzazz

I think we know from 2016 that polls are useless, given the upset that occurred. Current RealClearPolitics, which shows an aggregate has a .5 up for Harris. That's a thin margin either way you slice it. Then again, none of us will know until the counts are complete.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I just cannot fathom how anybody with a shred of intelligence or love for their country could honestly listen to Kamala and come to the conclusion that she would be anything more than a disaster for your country. She takes brain dead moron to a level I have never seen, and coming from the UK we have a few, ie; Dianne Abbott.

Your country would flourish and thrive under Trump, just as it did last time. What exactly did he do so wrong that people would actively vote for a retard?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join