It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Put Kamala on stage .

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Okay let us talk .

What's with the hesitation to Put Kamala on camera or to put her in a Q&A with a reporter ?

Even ol Joey Boy did the debate and then did the sit down interview , Albeit they both destroyed what was left of his Career but still he did it.

Kamala may not be the sharpest tool in the Box even the Leftist on ATS will admit this but she can be coached for a sit down no problem she is still relatively young .

November is just around the corner and the amount of time for Kamala to really put her voice out there and show what she really stands for is less and less . I mean even an MSNBC sit down with some softball questions would do wonders for her public image…… but it seems even that is out of the question.

Are they really just waiting for the Debate with Trump ? That will be the first time they put her on stage to answer questions ? Ummmm no way that would be an unmitigated disaster . Who is running this woman's campaign ?

I’m asking all of these questions out of pure curiosity . I’ve watched a couple of her Campaign speeches and they are complete jokes . No She Has got to sit down and answer the tough questions if she really expects to get those Independent Voters and Hold the Moderate Base of the party.

I really think they are just letting her run to say they let her run . They are going to replace her , Even the VP pick is a complete disaster . The Ticket just seems like some clown show , This cannot be the Best the Democrat party can do .

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I saw an article the other day saying that the strategy for Kamala is the same as for Biden. Keep her hidden as much as possible.

Seems accurate

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
Okay let us talk .

What's with the hesitation to Put Kamala on camera or to put her in a Q&A with a reporter ?

Even ol Joey Boy did the debate and then did the sit down interview , Albeit they both destroyed what was left of his Career but still he did it.

Kamala may not be the sharpest tool in the Box even the Leftist on ATS will admit this but she can be coached for a sit down no problem she is still relatively young .

November is just around the corner and the amount of time for Kamala to really put her voice out there and show what she really stands for is less and less . I mean even an MSNBC sit down with some softball questions would do wonders for her public image…… but it seems even that is out of the question.

Are they really just waiting for the Debate with Trump ? That will be the first time they put her on stage to answer questions ? Ummmm no way that would be an unmitigated disaster . Who is running this woman's campaign ?

I’m asking all of these questions out of pure curiosity . I’ve watched a couple of her Campaign speeches and they are complete jokes . No She Has got to sit down and answer the tough questions if she really expects to get those Independent Voters and Hold the Moderate Base of the party.

I really think they are just letting her run to say they let her run . They are going to replace her , Even the VP pick is a complete disaster . The Ticket just seems like some clown show , This cannot be the Best the Democrat party can do .

The staunch Democrats think she and Tim are wonderful, remains to be seen if that total will be in the same ballpark as Biden's 81 million votes needed in 2020 it's simple if she takes the Rust Belt she wins

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

So you're saying in order to win the rust belt she must stay away from reporters?

Sounds about right,

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Even the VP pick is a complete disaster . The Ticket just seems like some clown show , This cannot be the Best the Democrat party can do .

For months there were rumors the DNC wanted to replace
Kamala, but they said she wouldn't go along with it.

The risk of an open convention would have been
too chaotic. Better to just force Kamala on the
(D) voters without anyone actually voting for her.

It is possible she doesn't even comprehend the process
from here forward, the election part where people actually
VOTE. Because...its all been rigged so far, what makes her
think VOTING will actually matter???

edit on 9-8-2024 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I mean Zelensky did it his whole life.

You think all the $ we’ve thrown at him since would be good enough incentive to see her moves.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Easy. Ask her a serious (maybe gravely serious) question and the first thing she'll do is that cackle.

When she does that in the debate, Trump should pounce with "You think that's funny, Kamala?".
edit on 9-8-2024 by gb540 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

Okay let us talk .

The staunch Democrats think she and Tim are wonderful, remains to be seen if that total will be in the same ballpark as Biden's 81 million votes needed in 2020 it's simple if she takes the Rust Belt she wins

Not this time mate . Things are more complicated than they were in the past .

The Campaign trail has changed , The Chess Board has changed.

Lest we forget . Biden won the election without Ohio . Turned Georgia blue , Arizona Blue .

Kamala will have to do the same and more if she hopes to have any chance. The Economy is the forefront of this election , People are tired of paying $500 for Groceries and $5 a gallon for gas .

I'll say it again the Chess Board has changed and she is not playing her Pieces correctly at all . The Media can only do so much for her .
edit on 9-8-2024 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Kamala's whole camoaign seems to be based on Kum ba yah, feel-good phrases, repeated often. Those who vote by popularity alone think she's actually capable of running the country, while those whose lives have been set WAY back by Bidenomics want to hear an actual plan.

Preserving the right for all women to abort their fetuses is pretty low on the totem pole except for those who enjoy living in anger. Halfway intelligent people know that's not how laws are changed; the rest just want an excuse to throw a fit.

'Trump is a tyrant' ran its course long ago for thinking people. 'He'll destroy the economy' is too funny to even think of campaigning on now.

'He'll end the ACA act' would be welcomed by anybody who has to try and navigate this mess with cronic conditions-except those on Medicaid. They get a free ride while the rest pay for it along with their own.
Trump promised to replace it with something better that actually works; wouldn't that be a welcome change?

Biden capped insulin at $30.00 a vial, even though it takes less than 60 cents to prodice and should be FREE to anybody who needs it to stay alive, along with FREE Epipens for those with life-threatening allergies.

The closer we get to election time, the more people want to hear a discussion on the main issues the average person is struggling with and Harris' plan to make things better.
She said inflation will be her #1 priority 'when elected'. That's it; #1. Does that mean she has a plan to fix it, or continue tanking it ala 'build back better' strategy?

She's going to have to quit rambling and start talking soon or her momentum willl drop like a rock.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5thHead
I saw an article the other day saying that the strategy for Kamala is the same as for Biden. Keep her hidden as much as possible.

Seems accurate

From August 5:

"Vice President Kamala Harris will set out this week on a swing-state campaign blitz, giving her a far heavier travel schedule than her opponent, former President Donald Trump.

It will be a critical week for Harris, who is rushing to introduce herself to voters with just three months until Election Day. It will also be the first time she will appear with her yet-to-be-announced running mate.

Starting Tuesday, Harris will campaign across seven swing states over five days, one of the heaviest weeks of campaign-related travel in the general election."

www.nbcnews.com...

From yesterday:

"Former President Donald Trump said Thursday that he plans to stay off the presidential campaign rally circuit until after the Democratic National Convention, which ends Aug. 22.

The Republican nominee’s schedule this month defies conventional campaign strategy, and draws a sharp contrast with Trump’s schedule in August of 2016, the last time he ran a successful race for the White House.

That month, Trump held 27 raucous campaign rallies across 15 states. So far this month, Trump has only held one rally."

www.cnbc.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

She's going to have to quit rambling and start talking soon or her momentum willl drop like a rock.

Agreed .

She has to show some sort of Competence . Some sort of articulate ability or She is finished and that is all before she debates the Donald.

If she gets on that stage with out first laying it out to the Public in a Q&A then she will seem like even more of a rambling idiot on stage.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Boomer1947

Mate ??? you're smarter than this .

Campaign speeches do not reach the Public at large it does not address the issues and differences between Donald and herself .

Donald Trumps Rallies attract 10x the people that her rallies do so yes she has to kill it on the campaign trail . but it is all just a waist if she does not sit down on network news and Present her ideals .

Campaign speeches are not the same as talking to reporters mate.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

She said inflation will be her #1 priority 'when elected'. That's it; #1. Does that mean she has a plan to fix it, or continue tanking it ala 'build back better' strategy?

She is going to lower food prices on Day1. (LOL)

She can't be asked about her policy failures
that caused rampant inflation to begin with.

But...never get in the way when your opponent
is doing a good job defeating themselves.

edit on 9-8-2024 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Okay let us talk .

Simple answer...

:
edit on 2024 8 9 by AwakeNotWoke because: I could.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

Okay let us talk .

Not this time mate . Things are more complicated than they were in the past .

The Campaign trail has changed , The Chess Board has changed.

Lest we forget . Biden won the election without Ohio . Turned Georgia blue , Arizona Blue .

Kamala will have to do the same and more if she hopes to have any chance. The Economy is the forefront of this election , People are tired of paying $500 for Groceries and $5 a gallon for gas .

I'll say it again the Chess Board has changed and she is not playing her Pieces correctly at all . The Media can only do so much for her .

Good, let's discuss it, first I should clarify Kamala will have to SWEEP PA, MI, WI those are Rust Belt states I think are in play

Im basing off 270towin each state's polling and Polymarket and listening to podcasts and forecasters. I think Trump takes Georgia even though it has tightened up. I believe if Trump loses Georgia he will DEFINITELY lose too

I give some credence to polling but I don't believe it like most here do, it's an indicator but it's not the end all be all. As mentioned before Democrats are more likely to respond to polling marketers #1 and it's already accepted that polls like the Marqutte polls are over-sampled. Rumblings of discontent over the Walz pick especially from the Bidenites for example

For example state polling has Trump in Georgia plus 1.6% but Polymarket has him at plus 10. While Trump likely has Ohio the rest are toss ups PA, MI, WI but other indicators are saying they are leaning blue. In my scenario, all it takes is Trump winning one Rust Belt state.

Heres my 270 map where am I wrong?

www.270towin.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Mate ??? you're smarter than this .

Campaign speeches do not reach the Public at large it does not address the issues and differences between Donald and herself .

Donald Trumps Rallies attract 10x the people that her rallies do so yes she has to kill it on the campaign trail . but it is all just a waist if she does not sit down on network news and Present her ideals .

Campaign speeches are not the same as talking to reporters mate.

The DNC wants to hide her away till the Convention, they are deathly afraid if she talks too much the donors will donate significantly less, its the only logical conclusion. They have managed her public exposure brilliantly, she just doesn't do pressers well or debates, her word salad responses do not keep the money flowing

Even the media, the Democrats media is saying WTF, we get hiding Biden, but Madame VP? she should be chomping at the bit

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

originally posted by: nugget1

She is going to lower food prices on Day1. (LOL)

She can't be asked about her policy failures
that caused rampant inflation to begin with.

But...never get in the way when your opponent
is doing a good job defeating themselves.

Simply she cant discuss how crappy it is, because she is part of the administration that has made it crappy.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5thHead
a reply to: putnam6

So you're saying in order to win the rust belt she must stay away from reporters?

Sounds about right,

Make sure you understand there's a difference in saying she will win if she sweeps the toss up Rust Belt states and believing she will sweep those 3 Rust Belt states. It's just if she wins thats how it happens. No more no less.

Here's what I said about her lack of interviews

The DNC wants to hide her away till the Convention, they are deathly afraid if she talks too much the donors will donate significantly less, its the only logical conclusion. They have managed her public exposure brilliantly, she just doesn't do pressers well or debates, her word salad responses do not keep the money flowing

Even the media, the Democrats media is saying WTF, we get hiding Biden, but Madame VP? she should be chomping at the bit

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 01:48 AM
link   

"Vice President Kamala Harris will set out this week on a swing-state campaign blitz..."

And then there will be the convention.

This thread reminds me of another one here, on which people were getting hysterical because Biden hadn't yet (at that point) been seen or heard from after the announcement that he had retired from the race. People here were saying he was dead, or had been locked up by his 'minders' to prevent him from telling the world that he'd been forced to retire.

Then Biden popped up again, lucid and healthy after a bout of Covid, and the thread died.

This thread will look equally foolish by August 20.

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 05:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kallipygywiggy

"Vice President Kamala Harris will set out this week on a swing-state campaign blitz..."

And then there will be the convention.

This thread reminds me of another one here, on which people were getting hysterical because Biden hadn't yet (at that point) been seen or heard from after the announcement that he had retired from the race. People here were saying he was dead, or had been locked up by his 'minders' to prevent him from telling the world that he'd been forced to retire.

Then Biden popped up again, lucid and healthy after a bout of Covid, and the thread died.

This thread will look equally foolish by August 20.

Is Kamala having a bout with Covid ? Did I miss something here ?

The Point of this Thread is not to bash Kamala though NO I do not like the woman .

The Point is to ask Why Her campaign isn't taking every opportunity to Let her be seen and make her Ideals heard. Playing hide and go seek until election isn't going to cut it this time around .

top topics

<<   2 >>

join