It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK prosecutors may seek extradition for Americans for inflammatory speech

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Moon68

originally posted by: network dude

my daggar upgrade.

Nice backplate. Have you seen this one?

Now those are nice fellas.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I have a Puma White Hunter?

Nice knife.

Not for public carry.

Just for fishing.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Well, I guess that's the end of CNN and MSNBC.

They'll all be sent to rot in a London dungeon.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5thHead
Well, I guess that's the end of CNN and MSNBC.

They'll all be sent to rot in a London dungeon.

It would be Karma in action if they did.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Put them in the Tower of London!

a reply to: 5thHead

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 04:48 PM
link   
You have a Puma white hunter! Very nice.

Me too! Such a beautiful blade profile and thic! I’d received it from my father it’s one from the 1960s with a stag horn handle.
I mean I am biased because it has sentimental value but to me its ascetically perfect.
a reply to: Oldcarpy2
edit on 9-8-2024 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos
m.youtube.com...

Seeking to charge influencers for stoking the fires.completely off the rocker.

Using their own logic should they not be going after Islam for inspiring you know,bombings and stabbings and stuff? Didn’t Islam inspire all those people and call them to action?

Anyway hilarious to think British laws should apply anywhere else but Britain.

But as another poster said in another thread. if this is what you get under the guise of the law what good are the laws? A very valid question.

So I ask the Brits in the house what say you? If you can’t even control your own people or the muslims how can you control me?

Would you have me shipped out for this post?

Yeah, good luck with that. The UK might be going full on Stalinist but as yet the USA is only slightly insane.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 04:59 PM
link   
For sure I too doubt anyone from America would actually be extradited.

But would it be a stretch to think, that a person might be put on a list. And if that person would happen to attempt to enter the UK they would be detained at a future date.

a reply to: ARM19688

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: network dude

I have a Puma White Hunter?

Nice knife.

Not for public carry.

Just for fishing.

Can you register it and take it to a slicing range?

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Texastruth2

Slicing range?!!!

No, can't carry it in a public space. Without a lawful excuse. Like carping?

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 05:32 PM
link   
The fact that a UK politician said he wanted to do this and believes in his own power with that much delusional arrogance should worry everyone, even regular British citizens. That particular politician and all who support his Nazi like arrogant retardation should be extradited to the USA for GITMO re-education training. (Just to counterpoint his stupidity.)

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Athetos
This is an excellent question to get Harris to put her foot in her mouth with. She represents an establishment which is beholden to European royalty through its centuries old institutional bonds with the producer of the American elite leadership, namely Ivy League universities and the secret societies which operate within them.

Her official position will be to have to support Britain's demands to extradite US citizens for free speech violations. Or, she will try her best to give a word salad non-answer by repeating a series of words multiple times phrased only slightly different in a single sentence.

British, it is time you demand the opening of your markets to American firearms. The right to bear arms guarantees all your other rights!

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Lets judge America by the #e some of your politicians spout.
Good grief, pot meet kettle.

Its not going to happen - the UK isn't going to seek extradition from anywhere....we've got enough on our hands dealing with our own cranks, as may I add have you guys.

A big hoo-ha about nothing.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

British, it is time you demand the opening of your markets to American firearms. The right to bear arms guarantees all your other rights!

No thanks mate.

You keep your's, your choice.....# all to do with us or anyone else.
But we'd rather not have them.

Free speech isn't dead here yet.
Sure, they're trying to restrict it a bit - just like they are in other countries - but there's a long, long way to go yet before they achieve it.

Yes, we have to put a stop to any attempts to infringe on our right to freedom of speech.....which we will in our own way.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

Lets judge America by the #e some of your politicians spout.
Good grief, pot meet kettle.

Its not going to happen - the UK isn't going to seek extradition from anywhere....we've got enough on our hands dealing with our own cranks, as may I add have you guys.

A big hoo-ha about nothing.

That is irrelevant that any actual extraditions would happen, it's the fact that he said these things which is the concern. You know that. Don't tolerate any leader saying stuff like this and they won't get this far in the first place.

And as to having the right to bear arms, for every one of you, who prefers to cower before assailants, there are 100 UK citizens who would cherish having the right to bear arms.
edit on 9-8-2024 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: edit

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 06:28 PM
link   
If Harris wins the election I can very much see the US agreeing to US Citizens being extradited to the UK to spend time in prison for retweets and comments - and I am not kidding.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Maybe the IRA was right.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Maybe the IRA was right.

If they were wrong before, it's looking they would be right, now.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 06:53 PM
link   

I'd suggest you look closer to home at some of the absolute bollocks some of your politicians and government officials spout.
Come on man....get a grip.

And this guy isn't a politician....he's a jumped up, arrogant, conceited legal beagle.
He hasn't been elected by anyone.

All he's succeeded in doing is making a complete and utter twat of himself.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos
For sure I too doubt anyone from America would actually be extradited.

But would it be a stretch to think, that a person might be put on a list. And if that person would happen to attempt to enter the UK they would be detained at a future date.

a reply to: ARM19688

It might make me go, Not going to anywhere in the UK like I did want to do one day for my Bucket List. Ireland too.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join