It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demoralize, Divide, and Destroy. Don't Deny the Deliberateness.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 02:07 AM
link   
The truth is the truth. You are better off knowing the truth than not knowing it.
– Jack Canfield

On April 11, 2024 (four months ago) I came across an article that was so ridiculous I saved the link.

24 White Savior Movies That Need Rewriting (msn.com)

This article is unavailable now. It simply stated that if a white person was the hero of a movie, particularly with supporting characters of color, then it should be remade with a person of color as the hero; even if it would make the story historically inaccurate. One example I remember: To Kill a Mockingbird. I suppose even MSN recognized how outlandish this article was. To me, it was so blatantly hateful that I could hardly believe it was real.

After that, when I would see that type of article I would read it to see how silly it was, and then save the link. I never could have imagined how many there would be. I am going to share those links here.

I need to be clear here, I have NOT searched for these stories; no search engines were used. EVERY LINK WAS FOUND ON THE MSN HOMEPAGE. I use edge on my work computer, I cannot set my homepage, so I see the MSN default page on the browser; with links to various types of articles. These have all come from only one mainstream source.

Repeat: All links are msn.com links. The first three were on the page today. Now, let's begin...

Stolen Heritage: 21 Things White People Claim As Their Own
Racism Is Alive in Subtle Ways—Here’s How Yes, the article only talks about white racism.
Realizing Your Racism: 21 ‘Innocent’ Acts That Are Far from Harmless
Revealing Racism: 21 Innocent Acts Americans Don’t Know Are Racist This is the same article as above from a month ago, they just changed the title and cover picture.
Appreciate Without Appropriating: Cultural Boundaries Explained I really don't need to say who is appropriating do I? Moving on...
18 Everyday Phrases That Seem Harmless but Reinforce White Privilege
20 books to better understand race and racism Whose racism?
Study: Racial prejudice related to where you live and learn
When Assessing Presidential Fitness, Consider Racism(before Biden dropped out)
The Truth About White Privilege — And Why It’s Important to Understand
White Privilege Explained: Why Recognizing It is Crucial Same story as above, new title.
11 Everyday Phrases That Show White Privilege
25 Phrases That Scream ‘White Privilege’ I'll see your 11 and raise you 14.
Tackling racism in teacher education and in the science curricula "Predominantly white institutions often perpetuate curricula that marginalize non-white racialized communities, exacerbating systemic inequities."
White Privilege Unmasked: 12 Ways it Dominates America
11 Popular Songs You Didn’t Realize Are Actually Racist What? Something I didn't know I should be offended by? Tell me more!
18 Iconic Films with Disturbing Racist Themes
20 infamous cases of whitewashing The irony here is that the same people who complain about "whitewashing," will cheer for a black Little Mermaid or a Latin Hamilton/Snow White. I personally don't care. Actors are always looking for characters to "become."
18 Innocent Sounding Phrases with Racist Roots
18 Phrases with Racist Origins You Need to Be Aware Of The same as above, but jumbled.
24 Phrases With Bigoted Origins You Should Stop Using I'll see your 18 and raise you 6!

Continued

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Continued

‘White, male and heteronormative’: The cancelled philosophers you shouldn’t quote in 2024 Eh... whaddo they no anyway?
Incels: Who Are They and Why Do They Hate America’s Women? "Incel, short for 'involuntarily celibate." Apparently, only one particular group is affected. "Inceldom intersects with other extremist ideologies, such as white supremacy and far-right extremism." Women should now be afraid of single white men.
20 Disturbing Truths Why Americans Turn Their Backs on Black History I'm pretty sure Americans is code for White People. "12. Avoidance of Guilt: Delving into Black history can induce feelings of guilt or shame among those who identify with the oppressors within historical narratives."
[Op inion] Black Men Have Issues The biggest issue: "...we don’t let the MAGA mayhem makers use our dedication to change as an opportunity for division. They taught us who they were a long time ago..."
Things White People Should Never Say to POC
How to Challenge the Missing White Woman Syndrome I really don't know what to say about this one.

To be fair, there were a few articles that addressed the subject in a "balanced" way, but seemed to be used more for demoralization.
21 Reasons It May No Longer Be ‘Privileged’ to Be White in America
The End of White Privilege: 21 Signs It’s Losing Power in America
20 Ways Society Puts White Men at a Disadvantage This one gives a fairly accurate view of the other side.

These two bring a little truth to the subject...
We should fight for a color-blind society — not one separated by race
Rev. Barber's new book demystifies poverty: 'Black people are not the problem' "In 'White Poverty: How Exposing Myths About Race and Class Can Reconstruct American Democracy,' Barber and Wilson-Hartgrove urge an end to the political ploys that set poor Blacks against poor whites."

15 Examples of Black Privilege in America This one does not mean what you might think. Whereas "white privilege" is unearned or ill-gotten benefits because of skin color, "black privilege" is apparently being great. Community Togetherness, Resilience and Strength, Dedication, A Grander Purpose, etc.

Add to these 3 links that no longer work and are not included.

Finally, let's not forget the election season coming up...
Opinion: Unsurprising racism and sexism won’t stop Kamala Harris There's going to be a lot of these stories, I'm sure of it. The MSM sure is fixated on race.

Do you realize that if they don't have a fresh story about racism, they stick a new title on an old one and run it?

It really is that bad.

Remember, this is only four months' worth of articles and they were all were found on the MSN homepage. Each story will float around the homepage for a few days, but I am not logged in everyday, and for Summer it has been even less for me; I have no idea how many I have missed. If I continue, how big will this list be at the end of the year? How many times were these types of stories run the last few years? How many other sites run similar stories on a regular basis? Do you see the scope of it yet? This site is not considered "extreme."

By contrast, I've seen no stories criticizing any other race or culture. I am sure that if I searched, I could have found some, but I didn't have to search for these stories. These are homepage articles, and they are recent.

How many more times in the next few years will they remind us that white people are bad? You see the problem?

When one group is singled out, and then bombarded with criticism and blame, it breeds nothing but contempt and anger on both sides. Violence is never far behind.

I do realize that it is an election year, so perhaps that is why these articles have increased in frequency. (Which, honestly, should scare everyone.) I also realize that by clicking on the first one, it could tag these types of articles as something I liked.

Regardless, these stories may be good for some, but they are mostly unnecessary and seem put here to cause division. They do more harm than good. There is no diversity, equity, or inclusion to their criticism. They just constantly hate on a particular group of people, hoping to ensure division. It is the only way they can stay in power. Because if we come together as a people, we may find out who the bad guys really are.

What do I hope to accomplish with this? Mostly documentation. If I argue that there is a consorted effort by certain media groups to attack white people, you might believe me.. with reservations. If I show you, however, then I don't believe there can be any doubt.

By the way, the first link, the dead one? It was apparently too good to leave alone.

18 Problematic White Savior Films That Should Never Have Hit Theaters

edit on 8/9/2024 by Dapaga because: needed an s

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 02:35 AM
link   
I will not be able to respond until tomorrow night. If any response is needed.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 03:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Dapaga

You brought up something I think is interesting and never thought of before.

I'm pretty sure Americans is code for White People.

Do other countries also run these lame propaganda campaigns against white people? Are there just less black people in Europe or other countries is that why everything seems to be referring to America or white Americans? OR are other countries "not racist" but America is?

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 04:57 AM
link   
link to source

“I want to understand White rage. And I’m White,” Milley said, focused on learning more about the mostly White, mostly male mob that stormed the Capitol on Jan. 6.

“What is it that caused thousands of people to assault this building and try to overturn the Constitution of the United States of America. What caused that?” Milley asked. “I want to find that out.”

edit on 9-8-2024 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Looks like for the most part you were targeted by an algorithm.

This to be be honest is more about just how basic the internet has become. All those links are just slide shows or basic low level CRT nonsense.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 07:24 AM
link   

With mixed races growing in America, the future may look multi-colored and multi-faceted and eventually come into focus for a clearer picture of the path forward - sort of like a kaleidoscope.

usafacts.org...-ethinic-population-change

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I think around 20 or 30 years ago racism was about dead. Many people were afraid of this. It took away their power and money to fight racism. Now everything is racist.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

Looks like for the most part you were targeted by an algorithm.

This to be be honest is more about just how basic the internet has become. All those links are just slide shows or basic low level CRT nonsense.

I realize this may be the case. However, it doesn't excuse the constant attack on one particular race of people.

I would challenge anyone to find this sort of propaganda pushed about any other race. (That is, without going to a fringe or "extremist" website)
edit on 8/9/2024 by Dapaga because: paragraph

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Shoshanna

I don't know how much they push the "white bad" narrative in other countries. I'm sure the same media groups push the same garbage anywhere they can.

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

With mixed races growing in America, the future may look multi-colored and multi-faceted and eventually come into focus for a clearer picture of the path forward - sort of like a kaleidoscope.

usafacts.org...-ethinic-population-change

I am really not sure what this has to do with the topic.

new topics

top topics

join