It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Doberman Gang

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Hi all

Came across this film earlier and thought it sounds like a good plot.

After a botched attempt to rob a bank, Eddie, the gang leader, realises that the human factor will always get in the way of performing the perfect heist. To prevent future errors from happening, Eddie enlists the help of an experienced former military man to train six vicious Dobermanns, and make them experts at robbing banks, so that he and his partners will never have to set foot inside. Can anyone stop the ferocious, four-legged disciples of crime?

It was actually a good film,even though its classed as a B movie on Rotten but still good reviews.
I had a quick look on the net to see if its based on a true story,cant find anything.

Good movie

www.imdb.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I’ll have to look it up! Sometimes a good B movie is good on a Friday night!

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: alwaysbeenhere2
Hi all

Came across this film earlier and thought it sounds like a good plot.

After a botched attempt to rob a bank, Eddie, the gang leader, realises that the human factor will always get in the way of performing the perfect heist. To prevent future errors from happening, Eddie enlists the help of an experienced former military man to train six vicious Dobermanns, and make them experts at robbing banks, so that he and his partners will never have to set foot inside. Can anyone stop the ferocious, four-legged disciples of crime?

It was actually a good film,even though its classed as a B movie on Rotten but still good reviews.
I had a quick look on the net to see if its based on a true story,cant find anything.

Good movie

www.imdb.com...

Hell sometimes B movies are just decent entertainment. I vaguely remember the Doberman Gang, the early seventies movies are underrated sometimes,

Remo Williams is an 80s movie I'd classify as an excellent B Movie

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: alwaysbeenhere2

I remember watching it when I was a kid. We all thought it was pretty cool.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 07:12 AM
link   
I love B movies. I'll have to check this one out.

Some are actually really good movies.
Some are so terrible, you just laugh all the way through them.

Win win either way.

new topics

top topics

join