It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sorry, gotta' run!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Thought i saw some video....lets me look...but yes that photo looks odd for sure

Video

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Her plan seems to be : Blame Trump. She gets that from Biden and Obama, she sure as hell didn't think of it on her own.

www.foxnews.com...

Harris blames Trump for latest dreadful jobs report nearly a full term after he left office

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

It is a strategy for sure.

And she has The Enemedia running cover for her,
just like they did for Biden. This strategy morphed
along from Hillary, when she had cardboard boxes
on her rally stage because people didn't show up,
to Biden who had cars honking in the dark cause
no one showed up.

Now it is a digital war, replete with fake headlines,
fake pictures, manufactured donations and votes
courtesy of Act Blue.

Trump and Vance are going to need to stay focused,
be very vigilant and be relentless in getting her
off script.

Its a different game now, but she isn't a strong candidate.
She is a fraud, just need to keep that front and center.

Great insights here in this write up.

Yes, she is liberal. Yes, she’s unpleasant and can’t keep a staff. But above all, she is a fraud. Elevated vastly above her competence, Kamala is hopelessly out of her depth on all political questions. When put on the spot, she has to retreat to talking like a baby.

revolver.news...

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Even CNN admits (in their own disingenuous way) that's she's terrible without a script -

In another front of its emerging offensive against Harris, the Trump campaign cranked up pressure on the vice president to do a major media interview, apparently hoping to goad her into a forum in which she’s historically been more vulnerable than when delivering scripted speeches.

LINK

"historically more vulnerable" - LOL

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: tarantulabite1

Thought i saw some video....lets me look...but yes that photo looks odd for sure

Video

Watch the video, it doesn't sound like 15,000 people it just doesn't. It's a big crowd just not 15,000

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Thats a beautiful ambiguous thread title haha, flagged for title alone.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: charlest2

Unbelievable! The nation is f**ked. Think I'll move to Patagonia.

The crazy part is she had a decent crowd why fake it?

A 'decent' crowd doesn't hold a candle to the crowds Trump draws.

Harris needs to tell us what her plans are to deal with the issues most of us find the most pressing, such as...

Her whole campaign is being based on people's prejudices.

I know Trump draws much better Nugget, still, she probably had half the 15,000 say 8 grand so why do her supporters feel the need to post fake images as reality

It's an obvious fake, I suspect there were open areas that they didn't want to be seen

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 07:28 PM
link   
August 8, 2024

Former House Speaker NANCY PELOSI says she was never very impressed with Joe Biden's political organization.

Source: www.politico.com...

After November 5th, she'll say the same thing about Kamala Harris's political organization...and maybe some other things about Kamala.

Democrat leaders want everyone dumbed down like they are!

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 08:49 PM
link   
This time period has been planned for months if not years.
Those speeches rehearsed down to the last inflection and raised eyebrow.

The public is going to have a very short-time to get to know Kamala. And the first few weeks are critical.

They want to present her as a Rorschach candidate. You know these ink blot photos that are interpreted differently.
If there is nothing specific presented, she can be anything someone wants. Anti-war, pro-Ukraine, religious, not religious ect.

Once she starts speaking, and not acting, she will be a real person - and one that was proved very unpopular in the past.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Thursday, August 8, 2024

Coup-leader Kamala Harris decided to answer a few questions on the Tarmac this evening before departing Detroit.

Her VP running mate Tim Walz was thoroughly vetted. Kamala is apparently comfortable with everything about Walz, and his past.

See her answers here: www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Harris-Walz - Worst President/VP Candidate Team Ever!

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

originally posted by: charlest2

Unbelievable! The nation is f**ked. Think I'll move to Patagonia.

The crazy part is she had a decent crowd why fake it?

A 'decent' crowd doesn't hold a candle to the crowds Trump draws.

Harris needs to tell us what her plans are to deal with the issues most of us find the most pressing, such as...

Her whole campaign is being based on people's prejudices.

I know Trump draws much better Nugget, still, she probably had half the 15,000 say 8 grand so why do her supporters feel the need to post fake images as reality

It's an obvious fake, I suspect there were open areas that they didn't want to be seen

Because it's easier to convince people of a lie than to convince them they've been lied to.

Half the people that look at the fake photo will accept it at face value and won't even consider it's been manipulated to make her look as popular as Trump. Our elections have become a popularity contest, afterall.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Imagine that many people going through airport security and getting on the tarmac to greet a Presidential candidate's jet.

It wouldn't happen in real life.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

I can absolutely assure you; it will NOT happen...NOT EVER! AND, it has NOTHING to do with a presidential candidate being there either!!!

THIS IS A FAKE PICTURE!!! PERIOD. FULL STOP.

Non-AOA (Air Operations Area) cleared (badged) personnel are NOT permitted into the "Secure" area of ANY airport capable of handling a Boeing 757 aircraft. This would be a violation of federal law so serious that an operator could lose their "Certificate" to operate the entire facility if such a thing were allowed to occur!!

Just further proof on just how stupid the democrats believe Americans are! This would NEVER be allowed to happen.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong
It's all about the Media propping her up , I will find it interesting if she accepts and debates

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6 If you have to go to these lengths to look poular then you are in deep #

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 02:04 PM
link   
All Trump has to do in the debates is let her talk. He will win without saying a word.

My advice to Trump is to brush up on the writings of Sun Tzu.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

How convenient only two signs can be seen, they are different and focused in the camera perfectly.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Daughter2v2

Also, EVERY SINGLE PERSON has eyes straight ahead - nothing but the backs of their heads, not a single one even in profile. I guarantee that in a crowd that size SOMEONE would be looking/talking to the person next to them or checking out something behind them. Nope, not in this group - they're all laser focused on Kamala.

LOL

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Even the NY Times is calling her out -

In the nearly three weeks since President Biden withdrew his candidacy, catapulting Ms. Harris to the top of the Democratic ticket, the vice president has shown little eagerness to meet journalists in unscripted settings. She has not granted an interview or held a news conference. On Thursday, after a rally in Michigan, she held her first “gaggle” — an impromptu Q.-and-A. session — with reporters covering her campaign.

It lasted 70 seconds.

Kamala Harris Isn't Giving Interviews. Any Questions?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join