It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sorry, gotta' run!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 04:56 PM
link   
So the media has been reporting Harris' lack of any formal press conferences or engaging the press in any meaningful way since Joe bit the dust. Over two weeks now, she's avoided the press almost entirely. Yes, she's done some fundraisers, but conveniently had to go somewhere shortly afterwards.

Even the left wing media came out over the past few days commenting on her lack of availability, and now they're commenting on her aversion to the press over the past 4 years of her term as VP. Seems she only engages the press when she's got a very convenient excuse to leave abruptly. MSNBC commented the only times she engages is on an airplane, or from under the wing, when she's "gotta' run!".

The running theory is, she knows she can't respond sensibly to questions and doesn't do well in interviews. This is your candidate, democrats. She's just a younger version of Hidin' Joe Biden.

"I'd love to talk to y'all longer, but I've gotta' run...BYEEEeee!!"

Harris has yet to speak with the press

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I just saw this...what a joke.
She did the old 'stand by the loud jet engines' gimmick for a couple quick questions...and call it a press conference.

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Give her a break. Border Czar is a very demanding job.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

Sure! It's real convenient. Lot of excuses for not hearing people, and/or not hearing questions properly. Non-nonsensical responses can be explained away by loud distractions, jet lag, background noise.

"Sorry, couldn't hear ya'. Welp...GO AMERICA! Gotta' run...BYEeeee!!"

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

I just saw this...what a joke.
She did the old 'stand by the loud jet engines' gimmick for a couple quick questions...and call it a press conference.

To be fair, Trump did this alot when he was president, but he'd stand there for like 20 minutes answering questions. Most accessible president in modern history, according to even Democrats journalists who hated him.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

Yeah, finding new places to hide really can be difficult.

She had one job...ONE JOB...and she couldn't even make it there. And when she did..."Welp, very busy day, folks! Gotta' run!! Places to go and people to see! BYEeeee!"

(post by charlest2 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Reporter - "Madam president, can you please comment on the recent attacks in New York and Los Angles which have left both cities in smoldering ruins?"

Harris - (Giggle, giggle) "Well, we ALL know whose fault that was, now don't we??? (Giggle) You know, tomorrow is yesterday...today, and the passage of time is really the passage of, you know...time. Love to talk more, but I gotta' run. BYEeeee!"
edit on 8/8/2024 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 05:25 PM
link   

This reminds me of the "Catch 22" character Major Major Major Major. When the Major was out - he was in. When the Major was in - he was out.

She's a work of art.../sarc.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Democrats make their decisions based on what polling data shows.

And they usually make adjustments too late.

Kamala will hold a press Q&A when reality begins returning, and she is behind Trump by a couple of points.
edit on 882024 by WeMustCare because: Google voice recognition still sucks

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
So the media has been reporting Harris' lack of any formal press conferences or engaging the press in any meaningful way since Joe bit the dust. Over two weeks now, she's avoided the press almost entirely. Yes, she's done some fundraisers, but conveniently had to go somewhere shortly afterwards.

Even the left wing media came out over the past few days commenting on her lack of availability, and now they're commenting on her aversion to the press over the past 4 years of her term as VP. Seems she only engages the press when she's got a very convenient excuse to leave abruptly. MSNBC commented the only times she engages is on an airplane, or from under the wing, when she's "gotta' run!".

The running theory is, she knows she can't respond sensibly to questions and doesn't do well in interviews. This is your candidate, democrats. She's just a younger version of Hidin' Joe Biden.

"I'd love to talk to y'all longer, but I've gotta' run...BYEEEeee!!"

Harris has yet to speak with the press

Harris still shook by Tulsi stone cold stunning her out of the primary in 2019.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom

Yup. Need to sign all those thousands of dollar illegal checks to illegals.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 05:37 PM
link   
it gets worse

Here's an image

being touted as legit crowd size for Harris/Walz it's an AI image in the dark areas but

if I looked at that quickly on my phone Id think it was real

but on Google Lens loads of posts make it sound as if it is legit

mod note

hopefully, a clickable link
edit on p000000318pm086 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom

Yep! Those 5-star hotel rooms ain't gonna book themselves.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Unbelievable! The nation is f**ked. Think I'll move to Patagonia.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 05:51 PM
link   
So let's assume she doesn't campaign well, give her that benefit of the doubt. But, she hasn't proven herself qualified or capable of doing any job in the the government. She has bad judgment, is very prejudice, can't speak well and she's lying about her position on issues in order to attain the keys to the country. And if she's elected POTUS, she'll continue as she is well known to do, she'll hide and avoid facing questions and criticism and be a worthless employee. We've had enough of that. We need someone who will do the job that is required of them. Harris CANNOT DO IT.

I'll tell you though, when I heard she was considering AOC for Secretary of Defense, and seeing how Biden has appointed worthless people to positions of power, it really hit me how low the bar as been deliberately set. I've always known that a lot of it is 'it's not what you know, it's who you know' that goes on in government appointees in a presidency. But to appoint people who literally know NOTHING about the actual job description or virtually anything else is beyond reprehensible. It's cowardly, it's evil, it's a downright act against this country and every single person within it's border as well as those in other countries.

At this point, if she's elected, the next POTUS who can chew gum and walk at the same time will be considered a genius.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 05:52 PM
link   
From watching her on videos, it seem like she has similarities to my personality genetic traits. There are the warrior and worrier genes. The warrior genes give you more ability to gain mental clarity under pressure. The worrier genes make you better thinking when not under pressure.

I am the worrier. I have to keep my environment controlled knowing my mind goes to crap if something goes astray. It is good genetics for owning a business where organization is under your control and you hire people who are not chaotic and keep things flowing smoothly. I cannot handle too much pressure, and I cannot talk to crowds or do videos lots of people would watch, so I avoid stuff like that. I control my environment and do well, making logical decisions unless I am under pressure or things go very wrong and it is out of my control.

I would never run for president, knowing I could not make a proper decision in a time of Crisis, and I stay away from anything where I would have to speak to crowds. Yet I can talk well to a few people and even instruct three crews of workers...but I could not run a country, I could not properly even be a politician in DC. High IQ or not, it does not work under pressure. If facing a stressful situation, I might try to make stupid comments to shift away from dealing with a subject or I suppose I could just start laughing at serious things if pressured...although I usually just change the subject and find an excuse to leave.

Now Kamala seems she could possess a variation of the worrier genetics. and I question if she could handle the job of commander and chief of the armed services of the USA. I could not do that job and I am smart enough to know that, I knew it way before I had my genetics done. I now just know why I am the way I am.

Kamala would be better at running some division of government where the agency is strict and she has good people under her that can keep things running smoothly for her. She would suck at being president, and this seems evident from how she is acting as vice president. It is a different personality type...not something that is a mental issue. Many heads of businesses and corporations possess this genetics, they can keep things running smoothly by hiring the right people to manage departments or be supervisors over the crews. The office of President of the USA is not a place for that kind of person.

Trump on the other hand seems to be a warrior genetics, he does better under pressure. He probably is not that smart if there is no pressure, so he pushes himself so he can think the best. Look at his TV carreer and his business ventures.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: charlest2

The crazy part is she had a decent crowd why fake it?

edit on p000000318pm086 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 06:11 PM
link   

From the greatest generation to now, 3 or 4 generations and the "Republic", the nation is well on it's way to destruction.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: charlest2

The crazy part is she had a decent crowd why fake it?

A 'decent' crowd doesn't hold a candle to the crowds Trump draws.

Harris needs to tell us what her plans are to deal with the issues most of us find the most pressing, such as...

Her whole cmpaign is being based on people's prejudices.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join