It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

James Webb spies strange shapes above Jupiter's Great Red Spot

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 01:37 PM
link   
The mysterious thing.

Common perception is that while the Great Red Spot is a fascinating thing to be observed given as Earth could comfortably fit inside it and it's enigmatic but little is known about what's happening in the atmosphere above it , scientist thought perhaps they should take a look with James Webb and to their surprise there is something interesting there .... a Portal ! , perhaps.

Scientists think the thing may be due to Gravity waves produced within the Planet interacting with the upper atmosphere , partially right I think but a bit simplistic for my liking.

Given Gas Giants are common in the Universe and you need a liquid or gas medium in which to produce a whirlpool , energy to power it which is freely available from the spot and the planet itself and gravity waves as a function of it , it seems to me that if we were looking for a way ET could get here a portal on Jupiter would be a good way to do it .if the mysterious thing were to be a portal.

It's not a fully fleshed out theory but I'm working on it.

www.livescience.com...
edit on 8-8-2024 by gortex because: edit to add

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Knee jerk comment: why would they put a portal in such a huge gravity well?
edit on 8-8-2024 by BasicResearchMethods because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: BasicResearchMethods

To tap into the immense power of the gravitational waves,needed to maintain the portal.

Its a good theory gortex.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Maybe it's a garbage port for the inhabitants living inside.

No wonder it looks so yucky on the surface, all that muck blowing around.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: BasicResearchMethods

Knee jerk comment: why would they put a portal in such a huge gravity well?

Power , the spot is larger than earth and rotates every 4.5 days imagine the kinetic energy in that thing.

edit on 8-8-2024 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Very mysterious thing indeed.
First thing that came to mind for me was a gas bubble below the surface.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
scientist thought perhaps they should take a look with James Webb and to their surprise there is something interesting there .... a Portal ! , perhaps.

We'll know if we get the "It's established scientific fact the Great Red Spot is just a common atmospheric storm. No further research is necessary. Or permitted."

edit on 8-8-2024 by gb540 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: gb540

originally posted by: gortex
scientist thought perhaps they should take a look with James Webb and to their surprise there is something interesting there .... a Portal ! , perhaps.

We'll know if we get the "It's established scientific fact the Great Red Spot is just a common atmospheric storm. No further research is necessary. Or permitted."

...And you caused it, because you are a white male, so pay this green tax here to save Jupiter....

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tolkien
...And you caused it, because you are a white male, so pay this green tax here to save Jupiter....

Suppose that too, but was really referring to Giza:

"The pyramids were burial chambers, the millions of tons of stone were dragged there by hand, there is nothing else to discover, and don't ask hard questions. Now line up and be a good tourist..."

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I hope portals are real Gortex, and I can see the size of Jupiter would likely be allowing it to be in two universes to aid a multidimensional portal. Saturn too.

ETA

Goodness, I love these finds by our space telescopes. Flat earth seems impossible to me with the data I am seeing.
edit on 8000000223120248America/Chicago08pm8 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: gb540

originally posted by: Tolkien

Suppose that too, but was really referring to Giza:

"The pyramids were burial chambers, the millions of tons of stone were dragged there by hand, there is nothing else to discover, and don't ask hard questions. Now line up and be a good tourist..."

2nd!

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Well it is a Borg Transwarp Hub, clearly.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Jupiter and beyond the infinite!

The 3rd Monolith in 2001 was near Jupiter...

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I've got nothin... 🤷‍♂️

But awe over the content of all Gortex's threads like this.

Starred & Flagged, as usual!

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
I've got nothin... 🤷‍♂️

But awe over the content of all Gortex's threads like this.

Starred & Flagged, as usual!

Just science. 'nuff said!

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 02:27 AM
link   
"It's shrinking!"

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: GotterDameron23
"It's shrinking!"

Perhaps ET are closing it down , they've seen enough.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 08:23 AM
link   

May I be the first to welcome our new alien 👾 Overlords....

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

May I be the first to welcome our new alien 👾 Overlords....

Perhaps, David Icke would say they have been here all along?

On a serious note, something is going on different in our Solar System. The "Galactic Current Sheet" is a field we are apparently rotating towards every 12000 years or so. Similar to the Zodiac and maybe the Earth has experienced events related to this Galactic Current Sheet
Primer on Current sheets

With lengths and breadths of hundreds of millions of light years but thicknesses of only ~20 million light years, galactic sheets (also known as great walls) are some of the largest known structures in the Universe. They consist of huge aggregates of galaxies (groups and clusters as well as isolated galaxies), and give the Universe the ‘honey-comb’ appearance evident in the following figures.

Other sourced data is showing the event is filled with charged particles that are hitting the whole system and each planet plus the Sun are reacting to it. This is a small idea as to what this could mean.

edit on 9000000453120248America/Chicago08am8 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I hadn't heard of that. Interesting.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join