It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More and more Americans are converting to Orthodoxy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

I can hear scraping noises. I think you have reached the bottom of your barrel.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 07:47 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll
That dude got mad at nothing lol do people not won't to learn these days.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll
a reply to: FlyersFan

Over 550000 Israelis flee country amid Gaza war, data shows

TRT World. Turkish run state TV.
PROPAGANDA from the anti-Israel Turkish Government.

TRT WORLD

The network has received criticism for failing to meet accepted journalism ethics and standards for independence and objectivity, with some commentators especially in the West calling it state media[2][3] or a propaganda arm of the Erdoğan administration.

According to Reporters Without Borders, Turkey in 2023 ranked 165th out of 180 countries in press freedom.

You deflected with the usual 'what about the Jews in Israel' crap ... and failed to address the fact that people have been leaving Russia in the past few years BY THE MILLIONS. No, that's not propaganda, that's stone cold hard fact.

ADDRESS THE TOPIC. You claimed everyone is running to get into Russia. I'm showing credible information that people are leaving Russia by the millions ... address the information, and no it's not 'propaganda'. Propaganda is what you do.

Russian emigration during RUssian Invasion of Ukraine

Following the Russian invasion of Ukraine that started in late February 2022, more than 300,000 Russian citizens and residents are estimated to have left Russia by mid-March 2022, at least 500,000 by the end of August 2022,[not verified in body] and an additional 400,000[1] by early October, for a total of approximately 900,000. This number includes economic migrants, conscientious objectors, and some political refugees.

Russia Times - 4 Million People Left Russia in 2022

More than 3.8 million Russians have left the country in the first three months of 2022, according to data from Russia’s Federal Security Service (FSB) published this week.

1.3 Million Estimated to have Left Russia in 2022

There are no exact figures on how many people have left Russia - but estimates vary from hundreds of thousands to several million.

In May the UK Ministry of Defence estimated 1.3 million people leaving Russia in 2022.

Other estimates of figures from various sources confirm the trend. Forbes magazine cited sources inside the Russian authorities as saying that between 600,000 and 1,000,000 people left in 2022. The Bell and RTVi - popular Russian-language media - published comparable figures

edit on 8/8/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 11:10 AM
link   

I fear that your name may also go in the book...

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 07:49 PM
link   
So your "argument" is basically asking for source and then when provided with source you claim that source is not legit because you didn't like it? That's not how arguments work. You asked for source, op provided it. You can either backup your claim, prove op's source is a lie or accept you lost this one.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 04:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: jofafot
So your "argument" is basically asking for source and then when provided with source you claim that source is not legit because you didn't like it? That's not how arguments work. You asked for source, op provided it. You can either backup your claim, prove op's source is a lie or accept you lost this one.

Wrong. Actually, that IS how a discussion works. I asked for a credible source and instead was given an anti-semitic Turkish propaganda outlet. Exposing questionable sources IS part of the game. So sorry, but you lose.

AND the fact remains that RussiaTroll did his usual obsessed deflect to Israel and the Jews thing. Israel isn't the topic ... Russia is. And I provided CREDIBLE sources showing that millions of people have left Russia in recent years ... and RussiaTroll just dismisses the information as propaganda. That's all he does when people post credible information that destroys his premise. He's a propaganda machine ... a bilingual who I suspect drinks a lot of vodka before posting his Russian cheerleading drivel. Everything he posts gets instantly debunked.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: jofafot

Israel and Jews has nothing to do with the topic of this thread.

It is called 'deflection".

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 11:21 AM
link   
You claim op's source is an anti-semitic propaganda outlet. Feel free to back that claim up. Oh by the way do you think YOUR "sources" are credible? Let's see what they are: bbc, the moscow "times", and wikipedia

top topics

<< 1   >>

join