It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Civil War or Simply Revolution?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 03:49 PM
link   
For those who say our men and woman in the military and police will stand down, you forget about the millions of replacements they just imported through the southern border.
Military aged replacements who want what you have and no loyalty to you.

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

That's sorta a transitional map. You never know who will win the debates. 3 weeks ago it HEAVILY favored Trump. Biden/Harris was terrible. But Harris/Walz is viable. (Even if it's the same policy)

I think the difference in each result would come down to these two outcomes. Almost flipped Arizona, but think Trump will hold it.

ETA: I'll be honest, I wanted Josh Shapiro. But it's just too touchy to have him right now.

Here's the quote of the day on the why to that.

apnews.com...

“The party is recognizing that there’s a coalition they have to rebuild,” said Abdullah Hammoud, the mayor of Dearborn, Michigan. “Picking Walz is another sign of good faith.”

I guess they're hoping Shapiro's firey support and proxy campaign for Harris helps her win Pennsylvania without being on the ticket. Shapiro could have even contributed to that decision.
edit on 7-8-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Yes, I like your wording better.

Kind of like a return to the original US Constitution, and maybe wiping out all other federal law, and starting over again with a clean federal slate.

Damn. It sure is nice to dream of a renaissance like that!

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33
a reply to: putnam6

That's sorta a transitional map. You never know who will win the debates. 3 weeks ago it HEAVILY favored Trump. Biden/Harris was terrible. But Harris/Walz is viable. (Even if it's the same policy)

I think the difference in each result would come down to these two outcomes. Almost flipped Arizona, but think Trump will hold it.

ETA: I'll be honest, I wanted Josh Shapiro. But it's just too touchy to have him right now.

Here's the quote of the day on the why to that.

apnews.com...

“The party is recognizing that there’s a coalition they have to rebuild,” said Abdullah Hammoud, the mayor of Dearborn, Michigan. “Picking Walz is another sign of good faith.”

I guess they're hoping Shapiro's firey support and proxy campaign for Harris helps her win Pennsylvania without being on the ticket. Shapiro could have even contributed to that decision.

Yep If Harris/Walz win Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania that could easily happen. I agree with some here Shapiro's backstory got a little too hot, and he wants to wait for the 2028 run possibly.

That said not sold on Walz at all, but the VP doesn't matter here, if he helps her that much in the Rust Belt it doesn't matter

it's up to Madame VP though she has to be able to answer questions from the press, like at a press conference.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join