It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More research on nicotine and Covid

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2024 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

That is a genuinely fascinating theory and I could totally see that being the case with regards to tar preventing the intake of the virus. The correlation between smoking and having fewer issues with the virus has fascinated me since the first time I heard it and yours is the first theory I've heard that makes complete sense.

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: MrGashler

Here is a bit of an update and a few facts regarding nicotine. The banning of tobacco is a complete scam funded by big pharma. This bit of social engineering has been in the pipeline for years.Most likely for a very good reason as the banning has produced billions for the pharmaceutical industries . The WEF puppet Starmer is also having another go at smoking in public places and no doubt the brain washed will go along with it. www.bitchute.com...

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: annonentity

I have seen before on a either NIH or CDC website the statistic that smoking cigarettes raises your risk of lung cancer 2%. I was really digging into it because I feel like the pharmaceutical drugs/chemo is what is really making people more sick and killing them.

I just tried to find that link and I cant find this info anywhere so I guess I could be misremembering but I really don't think I am. Maybe its been removed from the internet.

Yes I said it I am VERY skeptical that cigarettes cause lung cancer.

Anyways, I smoke like a chimney and haven't gotten the coronavirus yet at all. I feel great physically. I did not take the vaccine either.

They don't want people smoking for some reason I dont know what but just like with red meat, they can tax it and jack up the prices as much as they want. I will still buy it.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join