It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More research on nicotine and Covid

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I always had the suspicion that the amount of money being poured into the anti smoking movement has a reason , along with the suspicion that the Covid bioweapon was planned long ago to reduce the population.Common sense suggests that if the money was placed into better nutrition and pushing healthy foods the overall health of the population would have improved greatly. But this outcome would have been detrimentally in dropping the general population and was abandoned in favour of a food pyramid which common sense dictates is anti health. It started when Nixon wanted good scientific results to prove that smoking caused lung cancer. He had to chuck a few of the results as they proved the opposite his first results essentially proved that it reduced lung cancer. But some new research has come to light backing up some studies that strongly suggest that if the level of smoking was the same as it was before the anti smoking campaigns started at least it wouldn't be covid that you would be dying of.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: annonentity

I was thinking if Covid-19 hit in the 1950's when 42% of the population smoked, 20 million would have died from Covid.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 08:59 PM
link   

The number of cancer causing agents that have been added to the growing, curing and manufcturing of tabaco is astonishing.
Lung cancer wasn't a problem until government regulations requiring all the chemical additives happened.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Rice as a filler for one is known to be a cancer causing agent. Then Gates wanted to produce strains of tobacco with lower nicotine.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 09:44 PM
link   

And let's not forget whatever they put into them to cause them not to "cause fires"! Cigarettes are harmful now due to additives or more harmful than before. Not like inhaling smoke is good for the lungs.
edit on 6-8-2024 by hangedman13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Lung cancer wasn't a problem until government regulations requiring all the chemical additives happened.

That would assume doctors and morticians were as accurate at determining cancer far back enough in history to give us a trend to compare to.

Replace tobacco with coal mining, drywall work, or any kind of lifestyle with fine particulate matter and you see a trend.

Like all things too, it to all about moderation. Can you smoke a cigarette, cigar, or pipe here and there while being perfectly fine? Absolutely.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

The number of cancer causing agents that have been added to the growing, curing and manufcturing of tabaco is astonishing.

The people who roll their own cigarettes aren't any safer health wise?

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

Why would they be? The tabaco is grown and processed with the same chemicals as ready made cigarettes. The International Agency for Research on Cancer has classified over 400 chemicals in tobacco smoke as carcinogenic to humans.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

That would assume doctors and morticians were as accurate at determining cancer far back enough in history to give us a trend to compare to.

Replace tobacco with coal mining, drywall work, or any kind of lifestyle with fine particulate matter and you see a trend.

Like all things too, it to all about moderation. Can you smoke a cigarette, cigar, or pipe here and there while being perfectly fine? Absolutely.

From personal family history with heavy smokers, nobody in my grandfther's generation developed lung issues. Something changed drastically from in early 60's, nd chemical additives is my guess. You can't inhale over 400 carcinogens in a cigarette without some dissterous consequences.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Why would they be? The tabaco is grown and processed with the same chemicals as ready made cigarettes. The International Agency for Research on Cancer has classified over 400 chemicals in tobacco smoke as carcinogenic to humans.

There's no "organic" chemical-free tobacco available?

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 10:58 PM
link   

NOT TURE...I know MANY people who Grow their own....chemical free and organic...You can even find places that will sale to you.....Just have to Look for it ....oh and KNOW what you looking for

Also there are MANY other ways to get Nicotine .....MANY Foods/Plants have it in them as well

Either way you don't need to smoke to get Nicotine

Not saying the government hasn't contaminated tobacco just like many other foods and plants

edit on 6-8-2024 by tarantulabite1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Very True

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Not that I've ever heard of. I've read that ome people grow their own tobcco plants, but it's quite an endeavor and you need a lot of land.

If you're a smoker, your only option is keeping your fingers crossed or quitting; sorry.

ETA: I stand corrected; apparently there are now.
[www.millerandsonssupermarket.com...]

edit on 1/1/1908 by nugget1 because: eta

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 01:40 AM
link   
As a smoker that did manage to quit for three years, the lungs do work better without all the tar in there.

A long time ago in the tobacco industry 60's-70's, the researchers did find a way to make cigarettes not as harmful on the body. Instead, an excitative decision decided to make the cigarettes more addictive.

Some of the wild tobacco out in the country has a bad reputation, can mess people up in a few years. Other strains do a lot better on the body.

The body absorbs things in different way, stomach does a lot of it. Skin can absorb some compounds. With the smoke that is inhaled, all the compounds have already been broken down from the fire making it easier for the body to process.

Lots of things can cause cancer, it is a problem the body is constantly dealing with. When the immune system is in good shape it sorts it out quick, don't even know you had it. When the immune system misses it and starts to get out of control, big problem.

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 03:08 AM
link   
I am not your average hardcore anti-smoker (lots of those around these days). I am a former smoker though. I quit almost 5 years ago. To this day, I still enjoy the smell of cigarette smoke when I walk through some. But, I have to say I do not miss all the lung congestion, coughing, hacking and phlegm goobers from when I was a smoker.

I'm not a medical doctor, but when I heard the possible connection of smoking preventing covid, my first thought was I believed it was probably likely or true because the tar from cigarettes probably prevented the lungs from processing the virus. I'd be willing to bet that if someone were to conduct some real research into this (which is unlikely to happen, given the militant anti-smoke mentality), they would find it's not the nicotine which prevents covid and other viruses, but rather the tar from cigarettes preventing its absorption into the body.

I had a lot of reasons to quit smoking, and the $10 dollar per pack price tag was certainly one of them. There were other reasons as well. I'm glad I quit. I had tried to quit, not very seriously, three times before I actually did quit. I'm proud of the fact I quit in a single day. My MIL (also a former smoker) said it best when she said..."If someone told me I only had 6 months to live and there was nothing I could do to change it, then I'd probably go back and smoke a pack of cigarettes a day for those 6 months!"

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 07:00 AM
link   

I highly advise searching for Dr Ardis, he is one of main physicians who learned the connection between receptors and blocking the Bioweapon "vaccine".

Nicotine is in many plants, like eggplant etc not just tobacco.

One doesn't have to smoke those toxic cigarettes with 200+ chemicals, just find some gum with 7mg nicotine.

It's going to block the reception of the bioweapon.

Don't take my word for it, search and see.

Doctor Ardis.

It's not a miracle, it's literally naturopathic herbal medicine.

Not petroleum pharma, that's is the poison killing us all.

The last century has been hijacked by false medical doctrine.

click here for one example of what I typed

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I agree with everything you just said. Former smoker here too.

My grandparents smoked like chimneys. Lived until their upper 80’s. Heart disease and a brain aneurysm got them, although both could be attributed to the smoking.

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 01:31 PM
link   
The combinations of pesticides and anti-microbials in our food supply is far more cancer causing than cigarette smoking. Each pesticide or antimicrobial is tested alone to be considered safe, but in reality, multiple pesticides and antimicrobials and even other unnatural chemistries are contained in a meal. Why was cancer way less of a problem before the early seventies? There were similar cancer deaths to now back then, because back then most people with cancer died because there was no decent treatment. Now most people go through treatments and survive, yet the people weakened by the therapies die a lot, but those deaths are not considered cancer deaths because the cancer is gone when they died, complications of the procedures kill them.

The figures are all screwed up because "everyone knows tobacco causes cancer" as we have been programmed to accept. Meanwhile they are ignoring the other things that caused it because that person smoked, or was around second or third hand smoke.

Here is a good article that addresses the actions of compound chemicals in the class of pesticides...but you need to add to this antimicrobials and chemicals that are used to increase the shelf life of stuff.

scitechdaily.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

American Spirit says it’s organic. Great things about those are that they don’t have the fast burn chemicals that other tobacco has. They are a bit more expensive than other brands though.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 12:46 AM
link   

American Spirit has organic and additive free cigarettes. Around 13 bucks a pack though.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join